View RSS Feed

Y2JLionsault

My Believable Wrestlemania 30 Card

Rate this Entry
Now I know it is well off from Wreatlemania 30 and I know people will probably shake their head at another made up card. But here goes!

John Cena vs The Undertaker
Being the anniversary of the inaugural event, it is fitting that this would Headline the event. The biggest and most decorated superstar and face of the company vs the man who is undefeated on the grandest stage of them all. It practically writes itself. Note that this is not for the WWE Title because they don't need it.

Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk- WWE Title
I am hoping for Daniel Bryan to go over Cena at Summerslam and retain all the way to Mania. Since Cena puts him over at SS, lets have Punk put him over at Mania, solidifying Bryan as a top guy. This could be face vs face or Punk could easily transition into a heel.

The Rock vs Dolph Ziggler

Rocky is a top dog and tremendous athlete who is highly decorated. Ziggler is much the same in being a crazy athlete and decorated amateur wrestler. Good way to put over Ziggler. I also thought of Lesnar instead of Rock for this

Big .E Langston vs Brock Lesnar
I thought this would be a better use of Brock. I like Big E, I feel he is one of the better big guys to come in in a long time. I feel he has decent mic skills and think he could get over pretty well. Going over Lesnar would help that.

Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns- WHC

I don't particularly feel that there will be only one break out star from the Shield, I think all three are future world Champs. Reigns is my favourite of the three and think that he and Orton would be pretty awesome together. Heel Orton preferably.

Chris Jericho vs Dean Ambrose vs RVD
US Title LadderMatch
In ring mayhem, madness and magic. Perfect way to put over Ambrose.

Kane vs Seth Rollins
IC Title Casket Match

Heel Kane vs face Rollins. Rollins overcomes the odds to prove his worth and that he is a top contnder.

The Uso's vs Rhodes Scholars vs Ryback and Sheamus
Tag titles Tornado tag rules
Sheamus turns heel, joins Ryback and the two look to destroy the tag division.

Bray Wyatt w/Wyatt Family vs Big Show
Wyatt looks to add to his clan and chooses the Worlds Largest Athlete. Big Show loses and is forced to join the Wyatt Family.

Everyone else is basically pre-show battle royal. Most of the matches are to put over the future stars who will be staples in Wrestlemanias for years to come. I also feel that Mark Henry should beat Cena for the WWE Title and retire as champ the next night which is why I left him off the card.

Submit "My Believable Wrestlemania 30 Card" to Digg Submit "My Believable Wrestlemania 30 Card" to del.icio.us Submit "My Believable Wrestlemania 30 Card" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Believable Wrestlemania 30 Card" to Google

Updated 06-28-2013 at 02:22 PM by Y2JLionsault

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I love it. This would be a perfect WM 30 card. I can totally see all of these matches happening and making perfect sense of built up right.
    I like it, but we already know Rock won't work with anyone 'beneath' him....
    I don't see Reigns getting pushed up that quickly. I figure the Shield will still be around WM30.

Don't like Ryback/sheamus team.

What is up with these stipulations? Ladder and a casket match. Can't remember the last time WWE had one of those.

I'd rather see Ryback vs Lesnar than Big E vs him.

I figure the Wyatt Family will be in the tag team championship match at Mania this year. I like the idea of Bray facing Big Show though.

Don't think fans will get behind Reigns. Figure Orton would have the fans more on his side.

Don't believe Rock will compete due to his rumored schedule next year. If he does return, like to see him face Orton.

I'd like to see Dolph vs HHH at Mania.

I don't believe Taker vs Cena will happen even though the majority want it too. If it happens, it should end the show. According to rumored reports I've been reading, they believe Punk will end the show at Mania next year. Who will he face? I can't imagine him facing anyone other than Austin to finish the show. However, report says he is rumored to be battle for a championship. Doubtful be vs Austin.
    Believable card ? Really ? Only 2 matches can happen on this card.
    Believable may have been the wrong word. This is the Wreatlemania I would want to see and it is possible to be pulled off. Honestly I had no thoughts for the WHC so I just stuck it on the Reigns/Orton match. I had no thoughts for Ryback or Sheamus either because I'm just over their characters. I liked Ryback more as the cornfed meathead and Sheamus as a heel. Ladder matches are always classic when pulled off well, I think those guys could do it. And the casket match was just a random way to put over Rollins. And it needed to be a stipulation that Kane is well versed in so that Rollins really overcomes the odds. I think Big E is far better than Ryback in every aspect which is why I put him vs lesnar. Ryback is way too forced.
    Looks mostly fine to me but Rock would never work Ziggler. And I'm saying that Rock wouldn't want to work him (I have no idea where the Rock even stands on wrestling in general these days) but the WWE would never make that match. There's no money in it. It would be one of 3 matches. Rock/Taker, Rock/Brock, or Rock/Trips.
    Looks pretty cool, I would love to see Wyatt vs Taker, that would be sick, although I understand its the whole anniversary thing.

Ryback vs Sheamus and maybe Big E would be pretty cool, even add Mark Henry to the mix, just for the whole 'big guy fatal four-way' gimmick. If not Big E then a heel Brodus.

Wouldn't it be great to see a massive tag team spectacular like WrestleMania 20? The Wyatt Family, Epico & Primo, The ascension (Assuming the are on the main roster by then).
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.