View RSS Feed

AssassinBlade

Blade's Experience: MITB 2013 Predictions

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Welcome to another blogside edition of Blade's Experience. In this blog, I will give you my prospective of his PPV which is highly hyped in the regards of the return of RVD and the comebacks of C.M Punk and Mark Henry. Enjoy and give me feedback in the comment section below.

Money In The Bank
24,000 in Attendance
"Who Will Win!"

1) Chris Jericho vs Ryback: This match was announced on Monday Night Raw. Both superstars want to prove a point on which is better and deserve a WHC shot in the near future against either Alberto Del Rio or Dolph Ziggler.

Projection: Chris Jericho
Finisher: Code Breaker
Duration Time: 15 Minutes

2) Divas Championship: Kaitlyn vs A.J: This match has boiled from past Monday Night Raw's with A.J mocking Kaitlyn in the attempt for her to lose her matches and not become contender for the rightful championship. This match goes to war and both divas put on an excellent showing.

Projection: A.J Lee
Finisher: Black Window
Duration Time: 10 Minutes

3) Smackdown MITB: Curtis Axel, Dean Ambrose, Big E Langston, Antonio Cesaro, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, and The Miz: All 8 superstars have never become WHC champion or exception of The Miz in MITB winners. Who will win and dreams could come true?

Projection: Curtis Axel
Finisher: MITB Finisher
Duration Time: 20 Minutes

4) WHC Match: Alberto Del Rio (c) vs Dolph Ziggler: As the headline in WWE.COM reads Ziggler is ready to compete. Can the young superstar who has been fighting for the championship win?

Projection: Del Rio
Finisher: Super Kick
Duration Time: 15 Minutes

5) Tag Team Championship: Seth Rollins & Reigns vs Uso's: The Uso's have finally done it and become #1 Contender's. Can they beat the Shield or will they believe in them.

Projection: Shield
Finisher: Doomsday Device
Duration Time: 10 Minutes

6) Raw MITB: RVD, C.M Punk, Danial Bryan, Randy Orton, Christian, Kane, & Sheamus: Can the returning RVD pull of an upset or will one of these lucky superstars proclaim victory?

Projection: RVD
Finisher: Brock Lesner interference
Duration Time: 30 Minutes

*Promo Time*: Mark Henry

7) Filler Match: Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow:This match is destined to happen. After Sandow made Rhodes eat countless Brogue Kicks, Rhodes wants revenge!

Projection: Cody Rhodes (face turn)
Finisher: Cross Rhodes
Duration Time: 5 Minutes

*Video Package*: WWE Championship Match

8) WWE Championship: John Cena (c) vs Mark Henry: After an award performance on Raw has Henry gained momentum he needs to win the title that he has not won: WWE Championship?

Projection: John Cena
Finisher: AA
Duration Time: 25 Minutes

Wait... "One of an Kind!"

King: It's RVD!
JBL: It is his chance cash it in... cash it in
Crowd: RVD..RVD..RVD!
Cole: Cena and RVD have an intense stare down!

*RVD retreats to the back seemingly shocking and waiting for the right moment to cash in the WWE MITB Contract. When will it happen.. till next time see you on another Blade's Experience !

Submit "Blade's Experience: MITB 2013 Predictions" to Digg Submit "Blade's Experience: MITB 2013 Predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "Blade's Experience: MITB 2013 Predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blade's Experience: MITB 2013 Predictions" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If Axel wins the briefcase over Wade Barrett or even Big E, it would 1) Mean he will cash it in and take complete focus off the IC title, which he should keep for awhile to add prestige. And 2) It would be WAY too quick and too much of a push right off the back. I believe he will be able to down the line be a World Champion with the right push, but otherwise, not right now. And Rhodes turning face would do nothing for him right now unless he went beyond a filler match with Sandow. Otherwise, I have nothing wrong with that card. But the WHC MITB match and Rhodes/Sandow match, I don't understand.
    I don't see RVD winning the MITB. I believe he will come close to winning, but fail to do so thanks to say Daniel Bryan or Orton. Daniel Bryan wins either way if you ask me.

I do however, want to see Cena/RVD for the WWE title some time down the line or without the title on the line.

I don't see the filler match working especially with 2 of them working a ladder match that night. I want Sandow or Barrett to win the other MITB.

Ryback loses again on ppv not winning at a single ppv in 2013? Like Jericho needs the W.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I don't see RVD winning the MITB. I believe he will come close to winning, but fail to do so thanks to say Daniel Bryan or Orton. Daniel Bryan wins either way if you ask me.

I do however, want to see Cena/RVD for the WWE title some time down the line or without the title on the line.

I don't see the filler match working especially with 2 of them working a ladder match that night. I want Sandow or Barrett to win the other MITB.

Ryback loses again on ppv not winning at a single ppv in 2013? Like Jericho needs the W.
    Chris Jericho does need the win for numerous reason's. 1) Start making himself the best in the world 2) stop putting guys with no potential (Fandango) over!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade
    Chris Jericho does need the win for numerous reason's. 1) Start making himself the best in the world 2) stop putting guys with no potential (Fandango) over!!!!
    According to reports, he isn't going to compete at Summerslam because of Fozzy tour. If that is the case, a W over Ryback=nothing. Jericho has more wins in 2013 on ppv than Ryback.
    1. Curtis Axel will be defending the Intercontinental Title against the Miz during the program. Axel will win.
    2. Daniel Bryan wins the WWE title briefcase.
    3. While I would love to see Wade Barrett or Antonio Cesaro win the World title briefcase, I think it's going to be Dean Ambrose. But you didn't know who was in this match when you posted the blog, so you did a very good job guessing.

Neither one cashes in yet. The rest of your predictions I agree with, although I can see Ryback beating Jericho, that match is 50-50.
    I love your predictions and if they are correct, this would be one hell of a PPV. However, I don't agree with them. Here is how I see it going down:
    1. Ryback d. Jericho - Jericho leaving soon to tour with Fozzy. Ryback is in desperate need for a big win after his PPV losing streak this past year.
    2. AJ d. Kaitlyn - AJ is the only draw in the divas division. WWE needs to keep the belt on her until another diva gets over.
    3. WHC MITB - Truthfully, I have no clue. If I had to pick one, it would be Barrett. Barrett was over when he was in the Nexus and feuding with Cena. Since he was ousted and formed the Corre, he has been stuck in the midcard and struggling to get over. I think WWE gives him another chance in the main event scene and hopes he can get over with the crowd like he did in his Nexus days.
    4. Del Rio d. Ziggler - After the double turn where ADR won the belt, he will continue to play the antagonist for a short while longer. A loss for ADR sends him back into mediacratey. No way WWE gives up on ADR this soon. Meanwhile, Ziggler will be in a new role of being the babyface chasing the belt. The fans have been rooting for a reason to cheer this guy on for over a year now. A controversial loss will not hurt Dolph's credibility or popularity in my opinion.
    5. Shield d. Uso's - Nice to see the Uso's getting a push but no way they will be the team to take the belts off the Shield, at least anytime in the near future.
    6. Orton wins WWE MITB. My theory is Orton wins the briefcase and cashes in at SS when Bryan takes on Cena in the SS main event. I am predicting Orton interferes in the match so neither Cena or Bryan have to lose cleanly. Then, Orton RKO's Cena, cashes in and wins the belt. During his celebration, he resorts back to the heel character and punts Cena as SS goes off the air officially solidifying his heel turn.
    7. Cena d. Henry. Only way I see Henry winning is if he has a short run where the MITB winner cashes in before SS.
    Pre-Show Match: Axel d. Miz - Axel picks up a credible win over the Miz and continues to be pushed. Meanwhile, this helps reestablish the IC belt after previous champion Wade Barrett held the belt for months while losing approximately 95% of his matches.

Just my thoughts on how I see WWE booking the PPV. Personally, I think Blade's card would be the more entertaining one.
    Thanks for all the feedback. Anyone hear interested in joining the inaugural EWN Championship to crown the first EWN Internet Champion?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.