View RSS Feed

OneLastScream007

My Top 10 WWE Superstars (Current and Retired)

Rate this Entry
10. Kane
I think that WWE should include Kane a little more in the shows, like they used to. He's a great wrestler and deserves to get title shots and be in main event matches. He used to be unstoppable, but now WWE has pushed him aside. He still has matches, but not the kind he should.

9. Shawn Michaels
Shawn, also known as "Mr. Wrestlemania" has also been around for a long time, although he retired a couple years back. I miss seeing him wrestle, but I understand that he's pretty beaten up. He's had incredible matches during his career, including some during Wrestlemania, which is where he got his nickname from. His last match, against the Undertaker, was really good as well. It was a pretty close match, but in the end, the Undertaker won. I really like how Shawn Michaels keeps coming back to be ringside during his good friend Triple H's Wrestlemania matches. It's great seeing him at all, but I miss him actually wrestling.

8. John Cena
I think that people should lighten up on John Cena. He's very hated, but he doesn't deserve that. He's a hard working, nice guy. He's also a great wrestler, and he's had some impressive victories over wrestlers such as The Rock and Brock Lesnar. He's also a eleven time WWE champion, which is pretty impressive. Plus he's won other belts, besides that one.

7. Mick Foley
Mick Foley has had a long, fantastic career. He's even in the class of 2013 WWE Hall Of Fame, which he really deserves. He wasn't just a great wrestler. He was very entertaining, especially with Socko. I loved when he teamed up with The Rock, but he also had a great solo career. I miss Mankind in the WWE.

6. CM Punk
Punk is my favorite current wrestler, who wrestles most shows. His recent title reign, which lasted 434 days really impressed me. That's the longest a current superstar has held the belt. He even beat John Cena's time. Besides that, Punk his just easy to like. He makes a great heel, and can easily push your buttons.

5. Stone Cold Steve Austin
A lot of you are going to disagree with me, because he's only five. I had a hard time figuring out where I should put him, because I honestly love him. The things he's done over the years are hilarious. I loved his rivalry with Vince McMahon. It was probably one of the best segments there ever was, because it was so entertaining. Even though Vince was basically always a heel, I found myself feeling bad for him at times. WWE needs someone like Austin now. I miss him a lot.

4. Triple H
He's another person who's had a long career, and will defiantly become a member in the WWE Hall Of Fame in the future. He was apart of my favorite WWE group, DX. Besides that, he did a lot on his own. Triple H is always so determined to win. Every match he has is great.

3. Edge
I miss Edge so much in WWE. Edge and Christian was a great tag team, plus I love Edge's solo career. My favorite part of it was his rivalry with Matt Hardy. I think it played out perfectly, and it was so personal, since Edge stole Lita from Matt. Edge is a great heel and face. He's just incredible.

2. The Undertaker
I've never met someone who doesn't like The Undertaker, even though I'm sure there's people out there who don't. He's been around forever, and has had incredible matches. When he finally retires, I can't even begin to tell you how upset I'll be. I know he probably will retire soon, since he's so old and beaten up, but until then, I know he'll continue to face the best and have great matches.

1. Jeff Hardy
I love and admire Jeff so much. He's more than my favorite wrestler; he's my role model, hero, and inspiration. Honestly, I miss him in WWE. But I still love seeing him in TNA. The Hardy Boyz is arguably the best tag team in WWE history. But I think they are, tied with The Brothers Of Destruction (Kane and The Undertaker). Plus Jeff has won multiple belts on his own and has beaten some pretty tough people. I also love how much he cares about his fans, the Creatures of the Night. It really impresses me.

Agree? Disagree? Think someone should be included that I don't have? Please comment!! I'd love to hear what you guys think. Also, please don't say mean things about me for choosing these people. This is just my opinion. Just politely state yours a give reasons. Thanks!!

Submit "My Top 10 WWE Superstars (Current and Retired)" to Digg Submit "My Top 10 WWE Superstars (Current and Retired)" to del.icio.us Submit "My Top 10 WWE Superstars (Current and Retired)" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Top 10 WWE Superstars (Current and Retired)" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    How am I suppose to agree or disagree with this list? I believe this is your favorite wrestlers list. Anybody who reads my blogs know my top 3. Stone Cold, The Rock, and Sting.
    Ok I can understand most of your list but you decided to put in cena over rock, jericho...

Yes I know he's an 11 time champion but in his time has he let really any1 else share that spotlight. I mean even austin shared it with rock, hhh, angle nd taker. To me he just seems a modern day hulk hogan. Burying others to keep his spot. Do u really think he deserves to be an 11 time wwe champ and a two time royal rumble winner? I mean that is a little ridiculous. To be honest in my opinion he should be a respectable 6 time and keep his two world title reigns. I mean 13 times is quite ridiculous. Austin was only a 6 time champ. Do u really believe cena is twice as good as austin. Hell no. Also his second royal rumble win could've gone to some1 deserving. It was kinda of wasted and uneccary setting up rock cena 2. With regards to ur mention of his victories over rock and Brock they were kinda of badly booked and not logical. Cena wouldn't have lost anything losing to Brock as he is an equally big star but no cena somehow beats him after Brock basically battered cena the whole match. Finally wwe did something right having cena loose to rock at wm28 but then they ruined it at wm29. I mean cena kicks out of three rock bottoms. Sorry to keep referencing stone cold but even he didn't do that. Also if rock had won again it would have added a new dimension to cenas boring decade long character and made him slightly interesting again as there is someone he finally can't beat which could have lead to a heel turn that wwe are too stupid to let us see. I'm not being mean just stating the facts. People hate on cena cos he has a boring character that hasn't changed for a decade, his promos mostly fall flat, he basically refuses to job and basically won't let any1 else til recently be wwe champ (politicing to the max). Finally he can only sometimes put on a good match and is otherwise stiff/ robotic in the ring yet were suppose to believe he's the best? We're not buying it.
    I'm inclined to agree with a vast majority of what kakarot786 said about cena. He may be on your list but he wouldn't be on my list, if anything he's no.1 on my list of top 10 most boring, political ass kissing athletes in the wrestling industry.

And a great wrestler? The word wrestler should be defined for a wrestling athlete that can actually 'wrestle'. You call this piece of shit that's been shoved down our throats for 10 years as our modern day hulk Hogan a great wrestler? Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, shawn michaels, bret hart and Dean molenko where pure wrestling athletes who could truly wrestle in a squared circle and tell a story and captivate wrestling fans.

Being the no.1 brown noser in WWE who barely wrestles, if you count his 5 moves of doom, is always in the title picture And/or has been in the main event for wrestlemania and a vast majority of that '10 years strong' that the WWE is so proud to shove down our throats. There happy with it, wrestling fans that don't follow bullshit like john cena don't. Cena may sell out arenas and merchandise but I'm sure that's because ppl pay hard earned cash just to see mr vanilla out there get has assed kicked. Me? I flick the channel over whenever cenas on, he just plain sucks and I refuse this WWE brainwashed BS.
    Happy to see Jeff as number one!
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarot786
    Ok I can understand most of your list but you decided to put in cena over rock, jericho...

Yes I know he's an 11 time champion but in his time has he let really any1 else share that spotlight. I mean even austin shared it with rock, hhh, angle nd taker. To me he just seems a modern day hulk hogan. Burying others to keep his spot. Do u really think he deserves to be an 11 time wwe champ and a two time royal rumble winner? I mean that is a little ridiculous. To be honest in my opinion he should be a respectable 6 time and keep his two world title reigns. I mean 13 times is quite ridiculous. Austin was only a 6 time champ. Do u really believe cena is twice as good as austin. Hell no. Also his second royal rumble win could've gone to some1 deserving. It was kinda of wasted and uneccary setting up rock cena 2. With regards to ur mention of his victories over rock and Brock they were kinda of badly booked and not logical. Cena wouldn't have lost anything losing to Brock as he is an equally big star but no cena somehow beats him after Brock basically battered cena the whole match. Finally wwe did something right having cena loose to rock at wm28 but then they ruined it at wm29. I mean cena kicks out of three rock bottoms. Sorry to keep referencing stone cold but even he didn't do that. Also if rock had won again it would have added a new dimension to cenas boring decade long character and made him slightly interesting again as there is someone he finally can't beat which could have lead to a heel turn that wwe are too stupid to let us see. I'm not being mean just stating the facts. People hate on cena cos he has a boring character that hasn't changed for a decade, his promos mostly fall flat, he basically refuses to job and basically won't let any1 else til recently be wwe champ (politicing to the max). Finally he can only sometimes put on a good match and is otherwise stiff/ robotic in the ring yet were suppose to believe he's the best? We're not buying it.
    I think you are being a bit harsh. 1 of the main reasons why Cena is that many time WWE/World champion is because during this era, they had 2 world titles. Another reason is because Austin's main event run was short when you look back on it. He became WWF champion for the first time in 98. He had to have surgery and be out for a year in late 99-00. 02 after Backlash, he took his ball and went home for 10 months to only have really 2 matches in his return which was vs Bischoff and Rock. 98-02 and minus a year because his neck injury. That is only 4 years on top. Cena has been doing it double that time. Won first WWE title in 05 and it is now 13. Yea, Cena has his injuries too.....
    Quote Originally Posted by azure
    I'm inclined to agree with a vast majority of what kakarot786 said about cena. He may be on your list but he wouldn't be on my list, if anything he's no.1 on my list of top 10 most boring, political ass kissing athletes in the wrestling industry.

And a great wrestler? The word wrestler should be defined for a wrestling athlete that can actually 'wrestle'. You call this piece of shit that's been shoved down our throats for 10 years as our modern day hulk Hogan a great wrestler? Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, shawn michaels, bret hart and Dean molenko where pure wrestling athletes who could truly wrestle in a squared circle and tell a story and captivate wrestling fans.

Being the no.1 brown noser in WWE who barely wrestles, if you count his 5 moves of doom, is always in the title picture And/or has been in the main event for wrestlemania and a vast majority of that '10 years strong' that the WWE is so proud to shove down our throats. There happy with it, wrestling fans that don't follow bullshit like john cena don't. Cena may sell out arenas and merchandise but I'm sure that's because ppl pay hard earned cash just to see mr vanilla out there get has assed kicked. Me? I flick the channel over whenever cenas on, he just plain sucks and I refuse this WWE brainwashed BS.
    If you turn the channel when Cena is on, how can you claim he sucks? Right there is what we called blind hate by someone who takes wrestling serious like a little kid. You should be embarrassed!
    Actually I'm 31 and contrary to your belief moron I actually watched some of cenas matches over the years but it got boring, robotic and bullshit hence years later that's why I switch the channel whenever cenas on because his matches are boring, repetitive and stale, his promos are much less the same shit ppl can see and hear week, after week, AFTER WEEK!

As I said I'm not a brainwashed moronic sheep like yourself, I tune into raw and smackdown to watch real athletes wrestle a decent match, hell I even watch ppl compete in TNA far more then I'd ever watch a cena vs anyone match because the difference right there is simply TNA may never be as big as the WWE, but the wrestlers are busting their asses for us and actually entertaining, cena ain't.

I'm embarrassed? Perhaps you should go back to sticking your nose back into cenas ass crack.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.