View RSS Feed

OneLastScream007

Raw 6/17/13; A Huge Improvement

Rate this Entry
Lately, when I watch WWE, I've found myself missing the old days. WWE's storylines have become boring and the wrestlers need to have better characters, because otherwise, I'm not interested in them. Last Monday, I was really impressed though. The show was great.

When Mark Henry said that he was retiring, I honestly believed him. His acting was amazing. And when he power slammed John Cena, I was angry at myself for falling for it and actually getting upset, because I thought he was going to retire. I've never been that big of a fan of him, but he's had sone good matches in the past. But once I got passed my anger, I began to feel happy. A John Cena and Mark Henry rivalry actually sounds pretty interesting.

The whole thing with Alberto Del Rio played out perfectly. I think that's he's terrible as a baby face, so I was glad that he finally turned heel again. And making Dolph Ziggler a good guy again, since people feel bad for him, was good too. I wasn't that interested in him as a heel.

I think that the best part of the night was CM Punk. He's my favorite current WWE wrestler and I've been excited for his return. Having him start off the show was great. And his match with Del Rio was good, too, until Del Rio walked away and lost because of a count out. I was mad, since I was enjoying the match. And when Dolph Ziggler attacked him, I started cheering. I couldn't help it. I'm really glad that CM Punk isn't Paul Heyman's client anymore. I can't stand Heyman, and I think that he's been holding CM Punk back. Yes, Punk was champion for a really long time while he was his client, but Heyman always bossed Punk around and wouldn't let him wrestle every week. I was really surprised when Brock Lesnar came out. I'm not sure why. I feel like I shouldn't have seen it coming. I'm the most excited about this rivalry. I can't wait to see it play out, then actually watch the match. I think this is a fantastic idea and will defanitly interest viewers.

Bringing back RVD and Christian were also great ideas. WWE needs some new talent. I don't like a lot of the newer guys, so seeing two old superstars again is great. I can't wait for RVD's official debut at MITB. Plus I heard that Rey Mysterio will be returning soon. I'm not as big of a fan of him as I am RVD and Christian, but I'm hoping that they'll make his return good. I'm also interested in the Wyatt family. I'm not sure if I'll like them or not, but I defanitly can't wait to see their debut.

Like I said, I'm glad that WWE is getting some old talent back and pushing new people. Personally, I don't like The Sheild. Their characters have been used way too many times, and they're pretty predictable. I also don't like Ryback. In the beginning, I thought that I might, but he's just too boring. I did like his matches with John Cena, but that's about it. I also don't like AJ Lee. She's an embarrassment to the divas, just like Stephanie McMahon said. I hate how she's the champion. It just isn't right. WWE needs to get some really good, tough divas. The only ones that I actually like are Kaitlyn, Natalia, and Layla. I miss old divas, like Melina, Trish Stratus, Lita, etc.. No offense if you are a fan of any of these people. I respect your opinion, this is just what I think.

I'm really happy about this past Raw. I hope that I'm not getting excited over nothing. WWE's ratings haven't been very good, and I think that if their future episodes are like last Mondays, then they will get higher. I can't wait for the next episode.

Submit "Raw 6/17/13; A Huge Improvement" to Digg Submit "Raw 6/17/13; A Huge Improvement" to del.icio.us Submit "Raw 6/17/13; A Huge Improvement" to StumbleUpon Submit "Raw 6/17/13; A Huge Improvement" to Google

Comments

That was the best show I've seen in a while. Best part for me was Mark Henry without question.
    While I agree it was great to see Punk return...it was also predictable and a copy-cat of TNA Impact in some ways.

Punk is so much better as the anti-hero, versus a heel. Ziggler has always been too soft to be a heel, he takes bumps to well to be a heel...no one believed Del Rio as a fan favorite and for whatever reason, Axel was gonna be champion...even though he has not won a clean match.

Oh yea...copy cat...McMahon's running the show just like TNA's Hogans? come on man!!!

RVD??? seriously??? TNA reject....Christian?? he was at the top in TNA as a heel champion...never will see that again in WWE.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Finger Death Punch
    While I agree it was great to see Punk return...it was also predictable and a copy-cat of TNA Impact in some ways.

Punk is so much better as the anti-hero, versus a heel. Ziggler has always been too soft to be a heel, he takes bumps to well to be a heel...no one believed Del Rio as a fan favorite and for whatever reason, Axel was gonna be champion...even though he has not won a clean match.

Oh yea...copy cat...McMahon's running the show just like TNA's Hogans? come on man!!!

RVD??? seriously??? TNA reject....Christian?? he was at the top in TNA as a heel champion...never will see that again in WWE.

You are a funny man. Talking of TNA high and migthy like if WWE ever needed to copy anything from them. In wrestling, everything has been done already. Either WWE or TNA just reused whats already been done in the past. Time and time again.

Yet it would be useful to always remember the words of Nick Fury on this one. TNA = Ant. WWE = Boot. It's never otherwise.

PD. Both RVD and Christian are WWE guys. TNA signed them when they were gone from WWE not the other way around. They returned home.

TNA sucks.
    Updated 06-28-2013 at 04:33 AM by Apokalixco

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.