View RSS Feed

WWE Brain

WWE/TNA Superstar Showdown Part 2

Rate this Entry
The results are in and it is time to continue the quest to find the dominant brand. The readers voted that Austin Aries to beat CM Punk in a 2 out of 3 falls match and Kane to beat Abyss in a tables match.

WWE:15 points TNA: 20 Points

Match 3:
Stephanie McMahon w/Linda McMahon
vs.
Brooke Hogan w/Dixie Carter
Value:10 Points

Stephanie McMahon has been the WWE women's Champion in the early 2000's. Stephanie is the daughter of Chairman Vince McMahon and wife of superstar Triple H. Along side Linda McMahon, the wife of Vince McMahon and co-owner of WWE, will the Million Dollar Princess prevail???

Brooke Hogan is the manager of the Knockouts division of TNA and the daughter of Impact Genaral Manager Hulk Hogan and wife of superstar Bully Ray with rivalry between her Father and husband she has kept them from tearing each other apart. But with President of TNA, Dixie Carter, will she tear the Princess limb from limb or will she become the Knockouted princess of TNA???

Match 4:
Shane McMahon vs Eric Bischoff
Falls Count Anywhere
Value:10 Points

Shane McMahon is the Vice President of WWE and the son of Vince McMahon. Shane has not been seen on WWE television in quite sometime. Shane has been in a few matches and has only won a couple of them. He has had his rivalrys with his dad and is said to have bought WCW. Will Shane O'Mac win??? That is up to you.

Eric Bischoff is the Excutive Producer of Impact Wrestling and the mastermind behind WCW. He has not been seen on TNA television in a little bit. Eric has been in a few matches and has only won a couple of them. He was part of a team in the Monday Night Wars to change wrestling forever. Will one of the most contreverisal men in proffesional wrestling win or will he be smudged out again by the McMahons???

Match 5:
Vince McMahon vs Hulk Hogan
Street Fight
Value: 20 Points

Vince McMahon has been a WWF champion and has had the courage to step in the ring numerous times, even with his own daughter and the man he is versing now. Vince is Chairman and CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment and is credited for creating Wrestling Entertainment. Is the most powerful man in wrestling today finally going to kill Hulkamania??? Vote in the comments

Hulk Hogan is the GM of Total Nonstop Action and founder of Hulkamania. Hulk has held countless titles in WWE,WWF, and WCW. Hulk Hogan helped Vince create the empire he has today. Hulk Hogan made history and betrayed Vince McMahon when he testified against Mr. McMahon in the steroids trial. So will the Hulkamaniacs choose the Hulkster to win or will THEY betray him.

Don't forget to Vote below in the comments and comment matches you want to see.

Submit "WWE/TNA Superstar Showdown Part 2" to Digg Submit "WWE/TNA Superstar Showdown Part 2" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE/TNA Superstar Showdown Part 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE/TNA Superstar Showdown Part 2" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I'm guessing this has 10 matches total, due to part 3....I'm scared to see the rest.
    Ironically enough, you're not the only one....

As for you Brain; Put a little more effort into you blogs. If you're going to name your blog "WWE/TNA Superstar Showdown", give us a little more indepth story to back up each match. Hell put some f*cking effort into your sh*t. Did you realize you had the same three people comment on both blogs?

I know when I wake up tomorrow morning, I'll pop on the EWN, and first thing I'll see is part 3 to this sh*t fest you call a blog. .. Worse part is, I'll probably read it. ... If you're going to draw my attention, let alone the attention of others, make it atleast worth the read.
    I agree with PhEonYx; put effort in, a tale of the tape, how you see the matches going, why these would be the matches to have. No offence, but just seems lazy. And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Shane leave WWR 3 years ago?!?.
    I would say Hogan vs McMahon, a draw, both end up on a stretcher. Shane vs Eric, Shane McMahon would win.
    First match is tough but I would say Stephanie would stand on top despite becoming a handicap match.
    The results ARE in....THIS BLOG F%@KIN' BLOWS RANCID CHUNKS!!!! Ok, I apologize immensely for my above rant. I have an excellent blog that is waiting to be moderated (???) & has not posted, so I may be ever-so-slightly on edge. In the meantime, I allowed you to lure me into this pit of depravity you call a "blog" with the title of your post. Your effort is lackluster at it's peak. Mediocre at it's apex. Futile at it's zenith...so on & so forth, etc...etc & such. I have no need to even inquire if you tried because the answer is painfully obvious.

There are dozens of top-notch matches I envision when I read the name of this blog. The McMahons vs. The Hogans & Dixie?? My next question is an urgently serious one: Are you a f%@kin' moron?? Legitimately. Are you?? Dyou know where you are?? You're in the IWC-EWN jungle. This is the place where people bitch about wrestling shows not having enough wrestling. The place where people cry out for the next young talent to get pushed out of the ionosphere & yesterday's relic to gracefully get the hell out. And you seriously....confidently think people.....we.....I.....would want to see this bullshit you posted?? I would ask you to please.....PLEASE not ever post Part 3, but I am actually looking forward to discovering the depths that your ineptitude can truly plunge.

Have a good day.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.