View RSS Feed

kakarot786

Taker vs... at Wrestlemania 30

Rate this Entry
Hi Guys, I see taker retiring at wm30 so I want to know your top 5 picks of who he should face at wrestlemania 30. Also 1 fantasy living ( can be from tna, roh or even independent, legend...) and i fantasy opponent non living. Please see mine below and let me know what you think.

1- The Rock

Story: Rock has done it all except beat taker at Mania.

This match would be fitting of a event as big as wm30. These two are in the super elites class of superstars in wwe which contains very few names such as scsa and bret hart to name a couple. Only stipulation I would have is this would be a retirement match for both but they would go out with a bang and if its anything like vengence 2002 we'd be in for a treat.

Length: 25-30 mins

2- Lesnar

Story: Just building on their past stare down at the ufc event a couple of years ago.

These two had great matches in the past but only concern would taker be able to handle brocks new brutal offense at this stage of his career.

Length: 20-25 mins

3-Jericho

Story: Jericho is "the best in the world at what he does" and after seeing punk fail to beat taker this year he wants to show the world that he is truly no1 in the world or something around that.

If you remember there matches on smackdown and ec 2010 This could truly steal the show.

Length: 25-30 mins

4- Daniel Bryan

Story: Wants to cement himself as the man or something

This would be an elevation match for bryan to cement him as the next face of the company. He's the most over guy in the company and this is where I see this one heading. High intensity match with bryan pushing taker to the limit and beyond. Taker wants to show he still got one great match left in him and these two steal the f'ing show and exceed all expectations.

length: 30-35 mins

5- Cena

Story: either similar to rock story or taker hand chooses cena going on about he has no quit in him but he will fall to the streak and taker will retire as wwe champion (like he deserves to). Super Cena vs the streak.

Not an amazing match but taker is the first person (only at wm) to be able to take what cena is handing out and still come out on top. I except a number of finishers (like 3 aa's , 2 stfs and a tombstone from cena, and like a chokeslam, last ride, and 3 tombstones (1 being from top rope maybe for win) from taker).

Length:20-25 mins

Fantasy Living- Kurt Angle

Story: Kurt angle returns and goes on an insane run beating everyone from cena, orton, punk and bryan. Taker comes out and says he's got one more great wm match left in him. he goes "I want the wrestling machine" , "I want the guy who won a gold medal with a freakin broken neck", "I want kurt angle". Kurt angle "the greatest wrestler of all time" vs undertaker "the phenom". angle smiles and excepts. Taker then does signal for tombstone and hits angle. Taker then says something along the lines of "They all came and they all fell. You are no different angle. You will rest in peaccceee"

If you remember no way out 06 match this one would have to top that but even if it was equal it would be a must watch. Again though I would see both retiring.

Length: 35-40 mins

Fantasy deprived of- Eddie Guerrero
Story: Not sure but whatever could of been we would be in for an absolute classic.

Length: 25 -30 mins

There you are guys. Give me you opinions BUT LET ME POINT OUT A FEW THINGS BEFORE YOU AL START HATING ON ME:

. I didn't include sting as I don't rate him. I think hes super over hyped and not in takers league.
. Taker remains undefeated in all scenarios
. You don't have to agree with my stories behind them but those 7 would be my top picks no matter and could tell any story well
. I know some of you will say some of my top 5 wont happen like dbryan but wwe would be silly to rule it out and also rock haters he is not officially retired (he's undecided) so that match could still happen
. I know taker would very unlikely announce his retirement

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Submit "Taker vs... at Wrestlemania 30" to Digg Submit "Taker vs... at Wrestlemania 30" to del.icio.us Submit "Taker vs... at Wrestlemania 30" to StumbleUpon Submit "Taker vs... at Wrestlemania 30" to Google

Comments

The Rock vs Taker would be a terrible match. Rock and Undertaker in their prime couldnt have a decent match let alone now (Check out King of The Ring and Survivor Series if you want to see bow bad their chemistry is).

Bryan and Taker is mildly interesting and I have no desire to see Jericho and Undertaker. Jericho is book as a upper mid card jobber. So him and Undertaker wouldnt be the special match we should get for WM 30.

Cena is the perfect choice. That is a dream match and I would pay every dime of the WM PPV charge to see that match. It will steal the show no matter whats on the card. Taker deserves to beat Cena at WM before he retires and Cena deserves to face The Undertaker at WrestleMania.
    The Brock ship has sailed. Unless you want Brock to legitimately injure Taker, it won't happen. Cena 110%. Jericho/Bryan would be fun but it leaves zero believability in ending the streak.
    Look, I love Taker, we all love the guy. Hes "The Phenom" for a reason, and how he isnt Mr Wrestlemania is beyond me. But enough already with this stupid streak. Its really impressive and shows the longevity and greatness of his career. But the last thing I want to see is a current roster guy giving up a WM in his prime to job to Taker. Lesnar should be in a better angle, Cena deserves better, Bryan should be going for/defending a belt, etc... The streak isnt going to end, there wont be any believability no mater who he faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER
    The Rock vs Taker would be a terrible match. Rock and Undertaker in their prime couldnt have a decent match let alone now (Check out King of The Ring and Survivor Series if you want to see bow bad their chemistry is).

Bryan and Taker is mildly interesting and I have no desire to see Jericho and Undertaker. Jericho is book as a upper mid card jobber. So him and Undertaker wouldnt be the special match we should get for WM 30.

Cena is the perfect choice. That is a dream match and I would pay every dime of the WM PPV charge to see that match. It will steal the show no matter whats on the card. Taker deserves to beat Cena at WM before he retires and Cena deserves to face The Undertaker at WrestleMania.
    Youre kidding me right. Taker and rock never but on a decent match during there prime? Really? Obliviously you forgot no way out 2002 - http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-nM8-...%3D-nM8-7X9fWs

and the classic triple threat at vengence 2002 - http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=vhmTl...%3DvhmTl6UdMGQ

With regards to the matches you mentioned those matches happened very early in rocks career (his 2nd year) where he was nowhere near as good as he was in the latter (after wm15-2002/3). I know he's not as good as he used to be but neither is taker but I still believe these two could put on something special.

How can you even say that a Jericho vs taker match wouldn't be special? The man has won 30 championships and has put on awesome matches through out his career with the likes of rock, angle, Christian ,edge, hbk, mysterio, orton and more recently punk (headlining wm28), Bryan and ziggler. Yes he is a upper mid card jobber at times but he does it for future/ current main eventers like the shield, ziggler, punk... to build future of the wwe and also this man can still go and is with out a shadow of a doubt one of the biggest main event stars in wwe currently. Remember his 45 mins at the rumble and payback against punk. These three are without a shadow of a doubt bonfied hall of famers. Todays stars can still learn a hell of a lot from these three. They are an elite class of superstars that rarely exist. If anything y2j is the hbk of his generation just like Ziggler is the mordern version.
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarot786
    Youre kidding me right. Taker and rock never but on a decent match during there prime? Really? Obliviously you forgot no way out 2002 - http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-nM8-...%3D-nM8-7X9fWs

and the classic triple threat at vengence 2002 - http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=vhmTl...%3DvhmTl6UdMGQ

With regards to the matches you mentioned those matches happened very early in rocks career (his 2nd year) where he was nowhere near as good as he was in the latter (after wm15-2002/3). I know he's not as good as he used to be but neither is taker but I still believe these two could put on something special.

How can you even say that a Jericho vs taker match wouldn't be special? The man has won 30 championships and has put on awesome matches through out his career with the likes of rock, angle, Christian ,edge, hbk, mysterio, orton and more recently punk (headlining wm28), Bryan and ziggler. Yes he is a upper mid card jobber at times but he does it for future/ current main eventers like the shield, ziggler, punk... to build future of the wwe and also this man can still go and is with out a shadow of a doubt one of the biggest main event stars in wwe currently. Remember his 45 mins at the rumble and payback against punk. These three are without a shadow of a doubt bonfied hall of famers. Todays stars can still learn a hell of a lot from these three. They are an elite class of superstars that rarely exist. If anything y2j is the hbk of his generation just like Ziggler is the mordern version.
    The Rock and Takers match at King of The Ring was after WM15. I also did some research on The Rock vs Undertaker at 2002 NWO PPV. I have seen the match but its been years and I didnt remember it being any good. So I read some reviews of it and Every review I read say it wad a below average match or worse..... I agree the Rock vs Taker vs Angle match was good match but Angle was in the mix. Rock and Taker do not have Great in ring chemistry and honestly there is no proof of them even having good chemistry. Cause out of the dozens of 1 on 1 matches they had none have been watchable.

Jericho having 30 championships mean nothing. The fact that Jericho for the last 3 years has been jobbing to everyone hurts the match against The Undertaker. Look at this year alone. Jericho has jobbed to Fandango and CM Punk just to name a few high profile PPV matches. Jericho and Undertaker wouldnt be that special Wrestlemania match the Taker needs for WM 30... Dont get me wrong around Wrestlemania 25 and 26 Jericho and Taker would be a good candidate but Jericho has took a turn for the worse character and performance wise.
    Updated 06-26-2013 at 03:33 PM by THE_CRIPPLER
    most likely cena not rock becuase he just cant wrestle anymore look at his matchs with punk punk almost carried him throughout the entire match Jericho his someone who helps future stars not people like taker who is probaly more over than jericho not bryan say no just becuase i think he has a to high paced move set for taker to handle in the ring not brock becuase hes just top stiff look at his match with cena he busted him open in this first minute and he broke hbks nose at mania so god knows what hell to taker given they acutally dislike each other plus he wouldnt want loose for the second mania in a row

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.