View RSS Feed

ratzilla

Money in the bank booking 2013

Rate this Entry
If I were in charge of the booking for the money in the bank PPV I would capitalize on all the momentum from the last week and book a strong show to feed into Summer Slam. I think with the current roster and programs I could book a show to rival Payback and keep the WWE PPV summer Renaissance alive.

Match #1
U.S. Title
Dean Ambrose vs. Antonio Cesaro
In Philadelphia both of these wrestlers will get a good crowd reaction and both are great wrestlers. Give them 8 minutes and let them book their own match and the show is off to a strong start.
Winner-Ambrose
Match #2
Tag team titles
Rollins and Reigns vs. Kane and Randy Orton
The battle between the two guys who consider Daniel Bryan the weak link. I would turn Orton and eave Kane to be beaten by the shield to set up the undertaker back at summer slam.
Winner-The Shield
Match #3
World title Money in the bank match
RVD vs. Christian vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mystero vs. The Big Show
Give them about 25 minutes and put RVD over in this match for the huge pop in Philadelphia and could make a great build having him have the case.
Winner-RVD
Match #4
Intercontinental Title
Curtis Axel vs. The Miz
Hopefully Axel can have a clean win and begin to show his talent as opposed to garbage win after garbage win.
Winner-Curtis Axel
Match #5
World Title
Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Zeigler
I am concerned about Dolph’s concussion issues and I think it is the reason they took the belt off him and it just seems to fast to get it back
Winner-Alberto Del Rio
Match #6
WWE World Title Money in the bank match
Daniel Bryan vs. Big E. Langston vs. Chris Jericho vs. Ryback vs. CM Punk vs. Fandango
Many angles to book out of this match. I would start with CM Punk about to win only to have Brock Lesnar come out and cost him the match setting up the summer slam match. Jericho and Fandango take each other out and Ryback and Big E. Langston take each other out allowing Daniel Bryan to win the match and set up a great night.
Winner-Daniel Bryan
Match #7
WWE Title match
John Cena vs. Mark Henry
Great angle to end the show. After about 10 minutes Cena is about to win when Ryback comes out and causes him to lose the match to set this up…..
Winner-Mark Henry
After the match Cena hits the AA and the music hits, out comes Daniel Bryan, who cashes in the money in the bank and wins the title, giving Mark Henry all the title wins and setting up John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan for summer slam
Winner-Daniel Bryan

You might say that this is too loaded of a show but I could write TV for the next 4 weeks off this card and still have an amazing build to Summer Slam. I welcome your thoughts

Submit "Money in the bank booking 2013" to Digg Submit "Money in the bank booking 2013" to del.icio.us Submit "Money in the bank booking 2013" to StumbleUpon Submit "Money in the bank booking 2013" to Google

Comments

I'd rather see Usos than Kane and Orton teaming just to counter what they did last month.

Heel vs heel doesn't work for the US title.

Orton winning or Ziggler makes the most sense.

Dolph beating Del Rio hopefully disappointed.

Ryback, Barrett, or Sandow wins a MITB. I believe Bryan can get a wwe or world title shot without a briefcase.

I bet Cena wins vs Henry.
    If Mark Henry beats Cena then DB comes out to cash in MITB contract and wins the WWE title it still makes Mark Henry the #1 Contender unfortunately. He will have his rematch clause. This is the only reason I believe it to be Cena the victor.
    DB wants to "beat Cena and win the WWE title" to prove he isn't the "weak link". Thats the SummerSlam main event. Cena (c) vs DB. Winner DB.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.