View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top 5 NXT Stars who I think would make it on the Main Roster

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am back with another opinion of mine. Again, just like my last entry, this was requested. If you have a good enough topic about WWE, TNA or NXT ONLY, then I would be more than happy to talk about it. Just send it to me via message or comment them on a post. For now, here is my opinion on the Top 5 NXT Stars who I think could make it on the main roster. I hope you enjoy.

[B]5. Bo Dallas [/B]
I don't know why but this guy reminds me of a young Edge. His size and quickness. Plus one of his finishers, the Spear. If this guy was brought up to the main roster (and not just as a one week stint with Wade Barrett) then I think he could make it as a future champion. Maybe not World Champion, but definately maybe an Intercontinental Champion. This guy might even be a good candidate for one of the next Money in the Bank winners. Of course, Cena can't be the ONLY guy to cash in and not win. If there is a second failed cash in, I think Dallas might not have a problem with it.

[B]4. Bray Wyatt [/B]
This guy is already about to be brought up to the main roster. If Bray Wyatt and his crew are pushed in the right direction, then I think Bray alone could make a great future United States Champion. They could have him and Erick Rowan and Luke Harper take on The Shield, and perhaps be the ones to stop them. If they stop them, then I think they will also be the ones to end their title reigns. As I said in my last blog, Harper and Rowan can win the Tag Titles, and Bray can defeat Dean Ambrose for the U.S. Title. As soon as that happens, keep him with Harper and Rowan, and then have Bray leave them and defend the title as a solo guy. This could build him up as a great champion.

[B]3. Adrian Neville [/B]
In my opinion, I would like to see Neville roll with Wade Barrett after Barrett eventually loses the Intercontinental Championship (which I think will be soon, perhaps at Payback to Curtis Axel). Have him debut, turn heel immediately and then allign himself with Wade...These guys could form a tough British tag team, and perhaps maybe even win the Tag Team Championship. This could give Barrett a good run in the Tag Team division and then eventually have Adrian turn on Barrett, have one of them turn face (most likely Barrett because he is still a major superstar) and then give Adrian a run at the Intercontinental Championship.

[B]2. Kassius Ohno [/B]
This guy reminds me a bit of a mixure of CM Punk and Wade Barrett. His size measures up to Barrett but his striking abilities measure up to both Punk and Barrett. I would actually like to see this guy wrestling for the World Title in about a year's time. I think he would be up to it by then if he is brought up as a major heel within the next 6 months. If so, I think the World Heavyweight Championship might best suit him. I can't see the WWE Title being strapped around his waist or hung from his shoulder. The Heavyweight strap seems more Ohno's style. But if this is the case, give this guy a new finisher. His KO (the discus clothesline) is too much similar to Barrett's Bull Hammer. If he uses the KO, it should be a Signature.

[B]1. Richie Steamboat[/B]
Just like his father Rickie The Dragon Steamboat. I think that they should allow Richie to follow in his footsteps. If they build him up to the main roster, I think that a name change might even be wise. I like the sound's of Rickie Steamboat Jr. Personally, I think this guy should be built up as a major face as be pushed sooner rather than later. If it were up to me, I would make him a two time Intercontinental Champion, a two time United States Champion and a three time Tag Team Champion. Eventually though, he should turn himself heel. Brag about how good he is and how much better he is than his father ever was (the classic showboating son). I think that might be good, and then eventually turn him back into a face and give him a World Title push. If he wins the big one, then so be it. But I do not think that should be for at least another two or three years.

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top 5 NXT Stars who I think would make it on the Main Roster" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top 5 NXT Stars who I think would make it on the Main Roster" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top 5 NXT Stars who I think would make it on the Main Roster" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top 5 NXT Stars who I think would make it on the Main Roster" to Google

Tags: nxt
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

agree, but i would switch bray and steamboat, steamboat doens't have the mic skill like bray. and I think Bray is better than just us title, but for starters why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by grave
    agree, but i would switch bray and steamboat, steamboat doens't have the mic skill like bray. and I think Bray is better than just us title, but for starters why not?
    These are in no particular order.
    I like Steamboat, but sounds like his career is up in the air. Not sure if just sticking to males, but I would bring Paige up after Summerslam and build her for a title match at Mania.
    No order says top 5 on title ?? LOL

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.