View RSS Feed

WWE Brain

WWE/TNA Superstar Showdown Part 1

Rate this Entry
This is the first in a series of posts that will be TNA vs WWE. Each time I will take 2 matches and post them. Whoever wins is solely up to you the reader each match will be worth a certain amount of points.At the end I will total up the results and post them on each blog.. Vote in the comments and suggest matches you want to see to decide what is the ultimate roster. Polls for these close Thursday at 1:00 P.M.

Match 1:
CM Punk vs Austin Aries
2-out-of-3 falls match
Value:20 Points

CM Punk:
Height:6'2
Weight:218 pounds
Signature Move: Go To Sleep
Nickname:Best in the World
Career Headlines:Longest reigning WWE Champion of the modern era
World Heavyweight Champion
2 time Money in the Bank Winner

Austin Aries:
Height:5'9
Weight:210 pounds
Signature Move: Brainbuster
Nickname:Greatest man who ever lived
Career Headlines:5th Triple Crown winner in TNA history
TNA X Division Champion
TNA World Heavyweight Champion

Match 2:
Kane vs Abyss
Table Match
Value:15 Points

Kane:
Height:7'0
Weight:323 pounds
Signature Move: Chokeslam
Nickname: Big Red Monster
Career Headlines:World Heavyweight Champion
Hardcore Champion
Most Eliminations made in a single Royal Rumble

Abyss:
Height:6'8
Weight:350 pounds
Signature Move: Black Hole Slam
Nickname: The Monster
Career Headlines:World Heavyweight Champion
Famous in using hardcore items like tacks and barbwire
2nd Grand Slam Champion in TNA History

Don't Forget to vote in The Comments and while you are there comment some matches you want to see.

Submit "WWE/TNA Superstar Showdown Part 1" to Digg Submit "WWE/TNA Superstar Showdown Part 1" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE/TNA Superstar Showdown Part 1" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE/TNA Superstar Showdown Part 1" to Google

Updated 06-19-2013 at 04:15 PM by WWE Brain

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Id say CM Punk would win with 2-0 in the match and I see Abyss winning.
    I'm saying Austin Aries wins the first match, and Kane wins the second
    Kane is also a former WWE title holder.

I'm taking AA and Kane for the win, respectively.
    Kane vs Abyss should be on anyones dream TNA vs WWE card, no ifs or buts about it. Knowing that WWE guys will have to job during this event, I'd have Kane lose here with Punk winning vs Aries. Not a huge Aries fan at all, believe he was over-rated and still believe he is. I was happy he won the world title however and bought the hype until his reign as champion showed he wasn't as good as many made him out to be. As far as the 4 wrestlers here on the card, Punk is my favorite of them all by far. I'd like to see Kane win as well, but what would it do in his mid-40s? I love me some original and monster Kane, but over the years, boredom really has hurt him. Eventually joins in partnership with the most popular with the fans at the time whether it be Hurricane, RVD, or Daniel Bryan. Would be a great match, but Abyss winning with the blackhole slam is perfect. Right now, Kane is pretty much midcard. If you asked this question when he was the world champion, no way would I have Abyss winning here.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.