View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - The Future of the Wyatt Family

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! For those of you who did not see my previous post, I am taking requests off others on what to write about. Please, if you have any requests, message them to me or tell me in the comments section of my post. I will write them down and do my best to come up with something to write about it. I posted a Reader's Survey sometime last night and it got a few comments but for some reason, it got deleted.

So, I will say it again, I am taking requests on what to write about BUT, it MUST be about either WWE, TNA or NXT. Any other subjects will NOT be accepted.

For this post, I will talk about my opinion on the future of the Wyatt Family. I hope you all enjoy.

A brief low-down on who they are...
They are an 'evil cult' like group and the leader, Bray Wyatt (the former Husky Harris) considers himself more monster than human. Cape Fear anyone?

The guys he rolls with, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan, are two massive bodyguard like guys and are also the NXT Tag Team Champions. They are pretty much he's bitches in my opinion. Bray says 'jump', the two behemoths ask 'How high?' But for what it is worth, I think that these guys might go far if pushed in the right way, instead of the ways that the likes of Tensai and Brodus Clay were. Harper and Rowan are already Tag Champs in NXT, I think that Bray might even be holding the NXT Championship within the next few months.

As I said, if they are pushed in the right direction and at the right pace, then I think that they should be moved up from the NXT roster to the RAW roster permanently. I think that Harper and Rowan would be a great edition to the main tag team division and when they eventually drop the NXT Tag Titles, they might be lined up for a shot at the WWE Tag Titles. They might make good opponents for Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins, and along with Bray Wyatt, they might make good competition for a future Six Man Tag Team match against the group. Instead of having an alliance face the members, have another stable face them for once. A possible feud with The Shield might be good in my opinion.

As for Bray Wyatt, I think that he might be a good front runner for a future Intercontinental Championship match. But I cannot see that happening until he stops wrestling on NXT and appears on RAW as a main guy, which I do not think will happen for at least another few months. But as for now, I like seeing him as a dominant heel on NXT. For the first few weeks and maybe even the first couple of months on RAW, the group might be dominant, which will eventually have them be put on notice by The Shield.

Maybe instead of an Intercontinental Championship run, Bray Wyatt can have a push in the United States Championship direction instead. It would make sense. If Harper and Rowan go for the tag titles, who are held by Shield members Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins, then it would only be fitting to see Wyatt feud with other Shield member and current U.S. Champion, Dean Ambrose. If this is the case, then I think these guys might be the ones to stop The Shield believe it or not. I would like to see it happen at Hell in a Cell. A Winner Take All match for the WWE Tag Team and United States titles.

[B]Six Man Hell in a Cell match
The Shield (c) vs. The Wyatt Family[/B]

If this were to happen, I think the Wyatt Family would be the guys to finally end The Shield's reign of terror...

But as for now, the Wyatt Family are yet to debut on RAW. Once they do, I think WWE Creative might actually build up the storyline, rather than actually make it happen immediately. After all, The Shield is dominant and it is only fitting that they each have decent title reigns. No doubt that The Shield will eventually disband. But I do not think that will happen anytime soon but when it does, I think Reigns and Rollins will still be a tag team and then they will turn on Ambrose, leading to him becoming a face and Reigns and Rollins eventually disbanding in their own time. As for the Wyatt Family, I see big things for them if everything is done correctly.

[B]I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. LEAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW. PLUS! IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ABOUT WWE, TNA OR NXT, THEN COMMENT YOUR IDEAS OR MESSAGE THEM TO ME. THANK YOU![/B]

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - The Future of the Wyatt Family" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - The Future of the Wyatt Family" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - The Future of the Wyatt Family" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - The Future of the Wyatt Family" to Google

Updated 06-13-2013 at 04:14 AM by ozfan

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Bring them along slowly, build up the suspense, have them announce they wrestle Free Bird Tag Team rules, a short feud with with 3MB then work their way to a major feud with Team Hell No, it also provides the Wyatt family a chance to travel and work with a couple of great vets. Never have them show fear never have them back down, never have them submit, throw in videos that continue the idea that Bray Wyatt as a David Koresh type. Down the road add a female wrestler and one or two other guys to the mix, Jack Swagger would be great.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.