View RSS Feed

NEWC20

Wrestlemania 30 Card Prediction

Rate this Entry
Expect some sort of angle involving Vince, Sting and Hogan

Big E Langston vs Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins vs Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus vs Mark Henry Six Man Elimination Match
Unified Intercontinental and United States Championship
Winner: Sheamus

Cody Rhodes vs Goldust
Winner: Cody Rhodes

The Big Show vs Alexander Rusev
Winner: Alexander Rusev

AJ Lee vs Tamina Snuka
Divas Championship
Winner: AJ Lee

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena
Winner: Bray Wyatt

The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar
The most pointless match on the card been done before the streak will never end and the only guy who could believably do so is John Cena
Winner: The Undertaker

Triple H vs Roman Reigns
Winner: Roman Reigns

Randy Orton vs Batista vs Daniel Bryan
WWE World Champion
Winner: No one has ever deserved a reign more than Bryan but my head says Batista with Bryan winning the title in the coming months i'd guess Summerslam

Love to hear you guys thoughts again this is what I think will happen not what I want to happen

Submit "Wrestlemania 30 Card Prediction" to Digg Submit "Wrestlemania 30 Card Prediction" to del.icio.us Submit "Wrestlemania 30 Card Prediction" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wrestlemania 30 Card Prediction" to Google

Comments

I agree with most of your card, but i do think Cesaro will get a big match at Wrestlemania, possibly against Sheamus. At the chamber i can see Cesaro eliminating Sheamus, leading to Sheamus making his much needed heel turn and brogue kicking Cesaro before he leaves and costing him his place in the match.

I expect a Tag Team Title match somewhere, possibly Usos finally getting the Tag titles from the New Age Outlaws.

And with rumors of RVD making a return i would love to see RVD vs Ziggler at Wrestlemania, although unlikely i think Ziggler deserves a great match at Wrestlemania. Even if it's not one of the big matches, they both would have a excellent match. Maybe to start the show.

Would love a MITB match to start off Wrestlemania but it won't happen.

Good list though under the less than desirable circumstance of WWE at present. Like Rusev's inclusion.
    What I would like t happen for Brock Lesnar and Undertaker, is have Paul Heyman get involved to "Cheat The Undertaker out of the streak." then with the ref distracted, have Cena Come in and AA Lesnar to even the score. That would give a good babyface pop to Cena, and would set up a post wrestlemania Cena/Lesnar fued once Cena's done with his Wyatt program, and leads the Wyatts to target their next prey.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.