View RSS Feed

NEWC20

WWE Summerslam 2013 Predictions

Rate this Entry
Pre Show Match Fandango vs Christian Intercontinental Championship
WINNER FANDANGO
Daniel Bryan vs Kane
These 2 are coming to the end of there run as a team hopefully Bryan will go back to the main event scene and as for Kane what is there left for this future hall of famer to do.
WINNER AT 15 MIN DANIEL BRYAN

Randy Orton(heel) vs Sheamus
This match is not one I'm interested in seeing again however it may be more interesting with Orton as the heel its baffling that he has been face for so long if WWE wanted to get Orton back over as he was a few years back they should bring back RVD the 2 could have some great matches and re-establish Orton as a hated heel.
WINNER AT 17 MIN RANDY ORTON

Dean Ambrose vs Chris Jericho United States Championship
The Shield need to be defending there titles against superstars like Y2J to avoid people losing interest and these two could have a cracker
WINNER AT 17 MIN DEAN AMBROSE

Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns vs The Usos WWE Tag Team Championship
WINNER AT 12 MIN SETH ROLLINS & ROMAN REIGNS

Mark Henry vs Big E Langston(face)
Strength vs Strength Youth v Experience Langston is all set to turn and I cant see him winning the world title at the moment so a match between the 2 at Summerslam is likely
WINNER AT 17 MIN BIG E LANGSTON

Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio World Heavyweight Championship
WINNER AT 17 MIN DOLPH ZIGGLER

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar Hell In A Cell Match
WINNER AT 31 MIN BROCK LESNAR

John Cena vs CM Punk vs Ryback Triple Threat Match WWE Championship
The match at payback knowing the WWE is likely to be a draw and CM Punk will be back in the main event by Summerslam surely
WINNER AT 30 MIN NEW WWE CHAMPION CM PUNK

Submit "WWE Summerslam 2013 Predictions" to Digg Submit "WWE Summerslam 2013 Predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE Summerslam 2013 Predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE Summerslam 2013 Predictions" to Google

Comments

Great card until the last 3 matches. Oh and Henry-Langston would never go near 17 mins lol
    Every 1 to there own opinion langston will fued with ziggler and I expect swagger to be on card somewhere as for kane he should retire soon with big show .... Hhh v lesner again agree the match will happen but I expect curtis axel somehwere and hopefully ryback gets a title run until punk takes strap
    My guess as what the card will be:
    Pre-Show: Axel vs Miz - IC
    1. Bryan v Kane
    2. Orton v Sheamus
    3. Shield v Uso's - Tag Titles
    4. Ambrose v Christian - US
    5. AJ v One of the Bellas - Divas
    6. Ziggler v Langston - WHC
    7. Cena v Henry - WWE
    8. Punk v Lesner - Main Event
    9. HHH or Jericho v Ryback
    I liked the card up til a few matches which include the following: tag team title match? Uso's are not going to compete on Summerslam. HHH vs Lesnar again? Hell in a cell? That main event is really a head scratcher to me as well. A repeat of Survivor Series main event. Who's the champion? Why is Ryback getting more WWE title matches after his losing streak on ppv this year?
    WWE title: John Cena (C) vs Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk w/both Paul Heyman

World title: Dolph Ziggler (C) vs Randy Orton

Tag titles: Shield (C) vs Taker/Kane

Divas title: AJ (C) vs Natalya

IC title: Fandango (C) vs Daniel Bryan

6 Pack Challenge = US title: Dean Ambrose (C) vs Sheamus vs Jack Swagger vs Del Rio vs Mark Henry vs Miz

Chris Jericho vs Ryback

Wade Barrett vs Big Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I liked the card up til a few matches which include the following: tag team title match? Uso's are not going to compete on Summerslam. HHH vs Lesnar again? Hell in a cell? That main event is really a head scratcher to me as well. A repeat of Survivor Series main event. Who's the champion? Why is Ryback getting more WWE title matches after his losing streak on ppv this year?
    Hey yes i get what your saying mate its not what I want to see its what I think will happen id like to see Lesnar challenge for WWE Title again buts not going to happen on his current contract

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.