View RSS Feed

NEWC20

Wrestlemania 30 card

Rate this Entry
As we no next years Wrestlemania is the big 30 so I'd see what matches people would like to see hears some of the matches I would like to see on the card.

PRE SHOW MATCH 1
THE WYATT FAMILY VS PRIMO AND EPICO VS THE USOS VS THE PRIME TIME PLAYERS VS TEAM RHODES SCHOLERS 5 TEAM ELIMINATION MATCH WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

PRE SHOW MATCH 2
CURTIS AXEL w/Paul Heyman VS SIN CARA VS THE MIZ VS WADE BARRETT INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

CHRIS JERICHO VS REY MYSTERIO
WINNER AT 20 MIN CHRIS JERICHO

BRAY WYATT(champ) VS TYSON KIDD UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
WINNER AT 17 MIN NEW!! UNITED STATES CHAMPION TYSON KIDD

SHEAMUS VS ROMAN REIGNS
WINNER AT 10 MIN SHEAMUS

ADRIAN NEVILLE VS KASSIUS OHNO VS EVAN BOURNE VS JUSTIN GABRIEL VS SAMI ZAYN (EL GENERICO) TLC MATCH FOR VACANT CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Hopefully the guys in the this match are higher up the card by this point but knowing the WWE they are likely to be wasted. If this title ever returns it should be done so and made to be a respectable title.
WINNER AT 26 MIN SAMI ZAYN

MARK HENRY VS BIG E LANGSTON VS THE BIG SHOW VS BRODUS CLAY Fatal 4 Way Match
Who is the top monster in the WWE Langston and Show as the faces and Henry and Clay as the heels.
WINNER AT 10 MIN

RANDY ORTON VS ROB VAN DAM NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH
I'd love to see RVD return to the WWE for another run and a fued with Orton would benefit Orton in my opinion. Orton has been lagging along for a long time now he has'nt really ever had a big mania moment this match done in the write way could provide it.
WINNER AT 26 MIN RANDY ORTON

RYBACK w/Paul Heyman VS BATISTA
If Batista returns which I hope he does'nt because the WWE gets to carried away with its ageing stars and the youngsters get pushed to the side. If he does however Batista vs Ryback is the only match I want to see to help build The Ryback.
WINNER AT 15 MIN RYBACK

DANIEL BRYAN (champ) VS DOLPH ZIGGLER WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Fresh of the back of his Royal Rumble win Ziggler finally gets his rematch with Bryan who won the title at Survivor Series. Bryan as the face in the prime of his well deserved reign as champ.
WINNER AT 26 MIN DANIEL BRYAN

THE ROCK VS BROCK LESNAR
The build up to this one would be fairly predictable Rock as the face Lesnar as the heel and Paul Heyman as well Paul Heyman
WINNER AT 26 MIN BROOOOOCK LESNAAAAR

CM PUNK(champ face) VS DEAN AMBROSE(Heel) VS SETH ROLLINS(face) TRIPLE THREAT MATCH WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
After The Shields run ends the only way I can see these 2 going is into the main event championship picture Ambrose and Rollins are 2 of the top young stars around and Punk is the best in the world these 3 could main event many a PPV in the years to come.
WINNER AT 37 MIN NEW!! WWE CHAMPION DEAN AMBROSE

MAIN EVENT THE UNDERTAKER VS JOHN CENA
The streak will never end it has become The Undertaker now and whos left to end it if Cena did it would make him become booed even more I wish this was a buried alive match and Cena would be buried in the match along with the PG era.
WINNER AT 26 MIN THE UNDERTAKER 22-0

Submit "Wrestlemania 30 card" to Digg Submit "Wrestlemania 30 card" to del.icio.us Submit "Wrestlemania 30 card" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wrestlemania 30 card" to Google

Comments

Why have CM Punk champion again after the longest reign in the past 25 years in WWE? He shouldn't be a world champion for a long time now if you ask me.

If Rock comes back for 1 more match, I'd like to see him face Randy Orton. If Batista is on the card, I want him to face Lesnar the most.

I just don't see Ziggler competing for the world title at WM next year. I'd like to see him vs HHH though. Hell if RVD is on the card, Whole fn show vs showoff would be a money match.

As far as Ryback goes, anybody really like Big Show, Lesnar, or someone like that. Batista would be good, but I'd be less interested in a Rock vs Brock match.

Big E is said to face Henry or Big Show at Summerslam now. Clay addition adds less intrigue to the match in my eyes.

Why not Jericho vs Daniel Bryan? I'd be intrigued without a belt involvement.

Tag titles had better not be off Mania after what Shield, Team Hell No, among others brought the division back to respectable ranks as far as interest goes.

Overall matches I'd like to see, not see, and figure won't happen. 3!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.