View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Money in the Bank

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone. Welcome to another edition of Double O! I am Ozfan and this time, I want to share with you on how I would book the card for WWE's upcoming PPV, Money in the Bank. I know it is a little early but that's why I wanted to share my thoughts before any matches or major segments are announced for the show. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]WWE Championship[/B]
[B]John Cena (c) vs. Ryback[/B]
This is match that needs to happen. Just a regular one on one match between these two. This is a match that Cena would probably win. Not sure how. If WWE creative have him do the impossible and that is make Ryback tap out or if he will just pin him...whatever it is, I think it would be a great match.

[B]Winner and STILL WWE Champion: John Cena
Estimated time: 22:03

World Heavyweight Championship
Submission match[/B]
[B]Dolph Ziggler (c) w/ AJ Lee & Big E Langston vs. Alberto Del Rio w/ Ricardo Rodriquez[/B]
Ziggler will most likely be competing at Payback against Del Rio in a normal one on one match. He will most likely retain but because Ziggler used to have the Sleeper Hold as a finisher, I would like to see this match happen with this stipulation. If so, I think Ziggler will somehow manage to win. Because of this stipulation, if the Cena Ryback III happens, I guarantee that Cena would most likely win by pinfall.

[B]Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Dolph Ziggler[/B]
[B]Estimated time: 16:17[/B]
[B]

10 Man Money in the Bank Ladder match (WWE Title contract)
Former World Heavyweight Champions only[/B]
[B]Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Big Show vs. Kane vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk w/ Paul Heyman vs. Jack Swagger w/ Zeb Colter vs. The Miz vs. Mark Henry[/B]
The only competitors allows are former World Champions. If this match were to happen, the two favourites in the match would be Orton and Punk. But because Punk has been away and because Orton wants the HEAVYWEIGHT title and this is for the WWE Title contract, by money would go on CM Punk for the win.

[B]Winner: CM Punk[/B]
[B]Estimated time: 23:49[/B]

[B]6 Man Money in the Bank Ladder match (World Heavyweight Title contract)
Competitors can not be a former World Champion
Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow[/B]
This MITB match is one where the competitiors allowed cannot have held a World Title in WWE before. My money for this one would have to be Kofi Kingston. I don't know why but because Ziggler is a HEEL champion, it would be better to have a face challenging him, rather than a heel. The only other face in this match is Truth, but I cannot see him going over Kingston. Plus, Kofi has never had a one on one shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.

[B]Winner: Kofi Kingston
Estimated time: 14:32[/B]

[B]No Holds Barred match
Triple H vs. Curtis Axel w/ Paul Heyman[/B]
Okay...if this match happens, not only will it be good, but it will go either way. Triple H has lost a few matches recently and does not compete very often so it would be understanding and expected to see him win, especially in this type of match. Although on the other hand, Curtis Axel is coming up in the ranks. He is a new guy (sorta), undefeated (sorta) and it would be pretty expecting to see him win a big match like this to give him that extra boost of momentum. But I would have to go with the veteran in the industry.

[B]Winner: Triple H
Estimated time: 19:33[/B]

[B]Intercontinental Championship
Fandango (c) vs. Justin Gabriel[/B]
Yep. That's right. I think Fandango will win the I-C title at WWE Payback. Plus Gabriel deserves a push, so I think this will be an acceptable match for the card. Even though Gabriel has been overlooked, Fandango's reign is just getting started

[B]Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: Fandango
Estimated time: 7:45[/B]

[B]United States and WWE Tag Team Championship
Winner Takes All Six Man Tag Team Ladder match
The Shield (Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins [Tag Team] and Dean Ambrose [U.S.] (c) vs. The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) and Christian[/B]
Its simple. Because it is Winner Takes All, I think the stipulation should be modified a little bit. All three belts will be hanging above the ring...whoever gets one of the belts has to then go out of the match and so does their challenger
E.g. Dean Ambrose pulls down the United States title belt, then he and Christian have to leave for the rest of the match, leaving the match down to Reigns & Rollins vs. The Usos.
I would like to see this. If it does happen, I can predict that The Shield will win eventually.

[B]Winner and STILL WWE United States Champion: Dean Ambrose
Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions: Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins
Estimated time: 15 minutes[/B]

I HOPE YO UALL ENJOYED THAT! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. LEAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS BELOW AND PLEASE...NO HATE!

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Money in the Bank" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Money in the Bank" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Money in the Bank" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Money in the Bank" to Google

Comments

You ruined your own card by having Cena/Ryback 5 take place at MITB. No one wants to see that happen. Especially if Cena wins at Payback. 3 stages of hell is 3 matches....the best out of 3 meaning no fluke victories. It isn't gonna happen.

Booking Del Rio to face Dolph again? Del Rio has got to be one of the most boring main event characters on the roster. No thanks.....thank goodness for R-Rod.

Don't understand the concept of only 6 being in one ladder match while 10 being in the other. I know they did like 8-6 last year, but 6 being for the WWE title Raw of former world champions. Why would you have Punk win? He just had the longest reign in over 25 years with the belt. Why have him cash it in and lose or cash it in and win? Makes 0 sense unless you have Heyman or Lesnar cost him his match. I have Orton winning mine which I'll post later. By the way, I have him being only the 2nd to cash in and lose in the cash in.

If you ask me, Curtis Axel should be in the other MITB match. Having Kofi win it....ugh!! Wade Barrett, Ryback, Sandow.....any of the 3 I would have been ok with. Dude with same gimmick he came in with winning a world title oppurtunity? Dolph could lose the world title to a face later in the year and the heel could cash in at a later date. Doubt one will hold on to the briefcase as long as Ziggler did o.

Gabriel cant get booked on Raw or SD, but he gets a ppv match? He should just go on to face the Miz in a 1 on 1 match after Fandango wins the title from Barrett at Payback.

That match you have there for the 6 man tag ladder match for the take all thing, I booked for Payback involving Kofi and Team Hell No. Shouldn't happen on a ppv with other ladder matches involved. Just my opinion anyway.
    MITB match former world champions: Big Show vs Christian vs Jack Swagger vs Del Rio vs CM Punk vs Chris Jericho vs Sheamus vs Orton-I'd probably have Orton win this one and have him lose his cash in.
    MITB match future world champions: Wade Barrett vs Curtis Axel vs Damien Sandow vs Cody Rhodes vs Ryback vs Cesaro vs Big E vs Ted Dibiase-I like the tease here of people questioning if Big E will win and end up challenging Dolph Ziggler. 3 guys I'd like to see win the MITB this year is Ryback, Sandow, and of course Wade Barrett. I have Barrett winning this because I think Ryback can get a title shot without the MITB.
    US title: Dean Ambrose (C) vs R-Truth-Kofi and R-Truth are connected since their tag title reign. Probably do something such as trash talk about that or simply just have the match.
    pre-show:IC title: Fandango (C) vs Miz-I figure it will be a triple threat match for the IC title at the ppv Payback. I think Barrett loses here so he can move on from the midcard ranks. Figure he gets a rematch for Raw and loses. Move on to win MITB.
    Divas title: AJ (C) vs Kaitlyn-Rematch for the Divas title.
    Tag titles: Usos vs Shield (C)-I was thinking Orton and Sheamus here, but who would win the former world champions MITB? This is why I hate the format. Usos have had issues with them in the past. They say they are next in line for tag belts. Why not? Especially with all the stars in the MITB matches. They'll have a chance to get on the card.
    World title: Dolph Ziggler (C) vs Kane-Before teaming with Taker to take on the Shield at Summerslam, he gets a world title match vs Ziggler. Why not?
    WWE title: John Cena (C) vs Daniel Bryan-Bryan is over and I'd love to see a program with Cena and Bryan. Bryan vs either world champion would be good though. However, I'd rather see this happen.
    Damn great one... you're in a crabby/bitchy mood aren't you? You complained about his card but yours isn't much better if at all. Kane gets a title just because? Gabriel isn't on tv enough to be on a ppv but ted dibiase is? And when's the last time you saw r-truth? I think you were complainimg just for fun lol. I like the original posters card, although it is very predictable
    I don't like the thought of a 10 man mitb as it would be far too cluttered. But what I really liked was your winner take all ladder match. I haven't heard of a match using those guidelines before and think it sounds pretty cool.
    Love the idea of having only former champions in one MITB match and the other MITB match only being for guys who have never held the world championship. Also, I like seeing 8 guys in a MITB match.
    Quote Originally Posted by blink
    Damn great one... you're in a crabby/bitchy mood aren't you? You complained about his card but yours isn't much better if at all. Kane gets a title just because? Gabriel isn't on tv enough to be on a ppv but ted dibiase is? And when's the last time you saw r-truth? I think you were complainimg just for fun lol. I like the original posters card, although it is very predictable
    I don't like the thought of a 10 man mitb as it would be far too cluttered. But what I really liked was your winner take all ladder match. I haven't heard of a match using those guidelines before and think it sounds pretty cool.
    I don't see dark match only dibiase getting back on a PPV card anytime soon. However, I do think Gabriel would be a good candidate for a MITB match. Good high flyer that could provide some great spots.
    there are quite a few repeat matches that i am not interested in seeing but i do like that you used justin gabriel because i feel has great talent and especially in a ladder match the 10 man match is a bit cluttered but it's your card everyone can have there own ideas
    Here is my guess as to HOW WWE will book MITB:
    1. Cena v Henry - WWE
    2. Ziggler v Christian - WHC
    3. Ryback v Punk v Ambrose v Miz v Axel v Kofi v Rhodes v Gabriel - WWE MITB briefcase
    4. ADR v Swagger v Barrett v Sheamus v Orton v Sandow v Langston v Sin Cara - WHC MITB briefcase
    5. Shield v Uso's - Tag
    6. Kane v Bryan
    7. AJ v Kaitlyn - Diva
    Pre-show: Wyatt Family v Truth, Brodus, Tensai

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.