View RSS Feed

Lord Cookie

The new Main-eventers vol. 3

Rate this Entry
Hey readers, it's me again Lord Cookie and since the last blog got a good enough feedback (not like my first ones ) i decided too continue with the Blogs. And if you're active on facebook and would like to be an admin on a wrestling page (In The Shield We Believe) Leave a comment!

Roman Reigns
A character which we all ready know. As a part of The Shield. A big guy. He makes it believable. He kinda reminds me of Edge. Big, Long hair and his finisher is The Spear. And he could be a wwe champion and main-eventer but never will he be the face of the Wwe. Just like Edge. A Top guy who gets solid reactions but never is THE top guy. But as said, i think he has a bright future, like Dean Ambrose... but i will come too him. Isn't he Reigns related to Dwayne? Or something like that but Rock has backstage influence and i think he will put in a word for Roman.

The Shield will break up in 2014 or 2015 i think. Maybe Roman Reigns Vs. Seth Rollins Vs. Dean Ambrose at Wrestlemania 31. Would be a nice match. But i wouldn't who to bet on. But since this is about Reigns lets say him. But then what? What happens to him? I really don't know but maybe turn him face and let him train a bit more on the Mic. But how could he impress us? He has defeated John Cena, The Undertaker, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Ryback, Big show, Randy Orton and many, many more. But he has never defeated them by himself. Maybe Sheamus is heel in 2015. Then Roman could have a feud against Sheamus and defeat him. CLEAN. Sheamus could take some time off after that. Then a few months later he could face Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose for the vacant world Heavyweight Championship at Summerslam. Ambrose wins but pinned Rollins, not Reigns. Roman as face Vs. Ambrose as heel would be epic! At Night Of Champions Reigns gets a rematch. It ends in a time-limit and Dean Vs. Roman would be set for Hell In A Cell, In a Hell In A Cell. Maybe make it the Main-event, too see if they get PPV-buys. Roman wins and is New World Heavyweight Champion. I think it would also makr the WHC a bit more important too. Maybe this feud goes until The Royal Rumble and They have some unforgettable matches wich will make them both appreciated and Main-eventers. Roman defends at The Royal Rumble. Then at Wrestlemania he Faces Randy Orton, The winner of the no. 1 contenders elimanation Chamber. And defends once again.

What do you think? Drop a comment and tell me your opinion! Thanks for reading.

Lord Cookie.

Submit "The new Main-eventers vol. 3" to Digg Submit "The new Main-eventers vol. 3" to del.icio.us Submit "The new Main-eventers vol. 3" to StumbleUpon Submit "The new Main-eventers vol. 3" to Google

Comments

That third paragraph is all over the place bro
    Yeah Defiantly NOT i like the shield but he is my leased favorite out of the 3
    That third paragraph is all over the place bro
    How?
    Not sure about vol 1 and 2 but seth rollins will 100 % be a wwe champion or WHC before the end of 2014 if the booking goes well he should have a seris of matches against DB .. The match on raw was great and it got me thinking of a seris of matches with stipulations picture a cage match ? Ladder match ? HITC ? Epic

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.