View RSS Feed

Lord Cookie

The new Main-eventers vol. 2

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone it's me again with a blog about new main-eventers. This is my second blog about it. And since there was no feedback on my other post, i' just going to continue with the blog.

Mason Ryan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGj9ocZwBZU I mean, this guy IS a monster. I still don't understand why he isn't in the main event. Wwe has a muscled up, monster-looking wrestler and he ain't in the main event. Really? Really? You barley see this guy on tv. When was his last house show match? I mean even Ted Dibiase Jr. is on the house show cards. I always moan that there are only main-eventers who can't wrestle as well as other performers. But this time it's an exception. I really like his look. He can be like a new Batista. Let him have a match against Primo on main event. He then loses via roll up. After the match he goes crazy and attacks Primo and Epico. Let him have a little feud against Primo and Epico, which ends on the payback pre-show in a handicap match. He destroys them and starts getting small reactions. Don't push him to quick, let it go slow. The bigger the reactions are, the bigger the push gets.

Fandango wins the IC championship at payback. Ryan "debuts" on Raw with a new tweener monster gimmick. Mason defeats Cody Rhodes and Fandango attacks Ryan after the MAtch and starts dancing around and annoying Mason. A Intercontinental Championship match between them is confirmed for Money in The Bank. Fandango gets overwhelmed by the Power of Mason Ryan and gets himself DQ'd. Rematch at Summerslam. Mason wins. Rematch at Night Of Champions where he defends the Belt. He gets good reactions now and the Intercontinental Championship has a new lease of life.

But on the RAW after NOC he swaps The Intercontinental Championship against a shot at the World Heavyweight at Hell In A cell. Lets say Orton is still Champion after a feud against Ziggler. Hell In A Cell: Mason Ryan Vs. Randy Orton (C). Mason wins after 20 minutes. At Survivors Series Team Mason Vs. Team Orton. If Team Orton wins Randy is Champion again. But team Mason wins against all odds.

So Mason Ryan is a Star and World Heavyweight champion. Who's Next? John Cena? Orton again? Or Sheamus? NO! It's Kane! Kane Vs. Ryan Whc TLC! Mason defends.

I can imagine Mason Ryan Being the Face of The Wwe, Believe it or not.
Thanks for reading and drop a comment!

Lord Cookie.

Submit "The new Main-eventers vol. 2" to Digg Submit "The new Main-eventers vol. 2" to del.icio.us Submit "The new Main-eventers vol. 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "The new Main-eventers vol. 2" to Google

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First of all, Mason Ryan needs to find some talent. When he first came onto the scene, I thought he was Batista with long hair.

Yes, Ryan is a powerhouse, but what else ?

Besides, you want to use Epico or Primo ? Why not use Kofi Kingston or Damien Sandow or any member from 3MB to get him to at least the US title level ?

Wait, who holds the US title right now, Dean Ambrose.

Nevermind, the Shield would destroy Mason Ryan faster than it takes The Great Khali walking to the ring.
    But you can train him! There are so many possibilities! and Brodus Clay? Really? He's a joke. He's in a tag-team with "sweet T" Tensai. How can you take him serious? Exactly. You can't.
    Besides, you want to use Epico or Primo ? Why not use Kofi Kingston or Damien Sandow or any member from 3MB to get him to at least the US title level ?

Wait, who holds the US title right now, Dean Ambrose.

Nevermind, the Shield would destroy Mason Ryan faster than it takes The Great Khali walking to the ring.
    That's why i decided too make him go on a hunt for The Intercontinental Championship because Dean Ambrose has the potential to be a main-eventer. Fandango doesn't.
    Was this a for real suggestion? Mason ryan? Is he even still employed with the company?
    Quote Originally Posted by blink
    Was this a for real suggestion? Mason ryan? Is he even still employed with the company?

Ha Ha that's exactly what i said
    With them putting random teams together i
    See ryan teaming with new ryder as heel tag team
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.