View RSS Feed

AxisOfWin

Shane Helms - Classless

Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.
I've always been tempted to start writing a blog on here. I’ve always enjoyed reading them and seeing what the rest of the IWC thinks about the great business that we all love. I always wanted to start writing but never had anything to say.

That however, has changed.

Over the past 4 days, Shane Helms has basically cut a promo from the safety of his computer desk on Shawn Michaels. Calling him a fraud, his new found religion a work and referring to his followers as “Retards”.

Everyone has an opinion, I get that, but Shane? Really? Do you really mean this? If so then you have really gone down in the fan’s estimation. Shawn was an asshole. We know this. Shawn did drugs. We know, he told us. Shawn screwed Bret. Again, things we are aware of. People who have followed the Heartbreak Kid from the outset know all of the negatives’ that the showstopper has and in spite of being such an asshole, he found a new lease on life.

I’m no bible nazi so don’t worry, no preaching going on here but calling his new found beliefs a work is a joke. Was it as much of a work as being dressed up head to toe in green bi-curiousness and playing second fiddle to Umaga?

Helms has had no impact on the business in the grand scheme of things. He’s just another mid-carder with a grudge, sitting round the camp fire with Matt and Jeff, Shannon and the rest of the inbred North Carolina cast offs discussing what a twat Vince is and how they “had no other way out man, I gotta be myself” – Go and be yourself then boys! Go write a legacy! Prove me wrong! (™Chris Benoit – R.I.P) – but don’t write a legacy that includes trashing arguable the greatest Wrestler of our time. Do it the right way.

Calling people retards may get you followers on Twitter, but it gets you no closer to the Hall of Fame

Submit "Shane Helms - Classless" to Digg Submit "Shane Helms - Classless" to del.icio.us Submit "Shane Helms - Classless" to StumbleUpon Submit "Shane Helms - Classless" to Google

Tags: hbk, twitter
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I take no sides but I mean yes he talks shit but we talk shit back shows how good we are back yes we don't care about insulting him but we get pissed when we insult someone else we're fighting Shawns battle like he said in Twitter When someone asked him why isn't he sticking up for himself, he tweeted: "Ur the ones that upset why do I hav 2 do sumthing."
    Freedom of Speech, who cares... you and the wrestling reporters are just twisting what he says into whatever you want to look at it as..
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhamonkey
    I'm still trying to figure out what hunting has to do with being a Christian. I'm guessing Shane doesn't know how many times animals were sacrificed in the Bible.
    Yeah dude. I used to do that alot when I was younger with friends. Its not wrong so why did Shane go off on it? Probably just because he likes the sound of his own voice(not literally but you get the idea)
    It was rosey he played second fiddle to, not Jamal (umaga). If they hate WWE that much, then i'm pretty sure they don't WANT to be in the Hall of Fame anyways.

But i agree with it... From what i've seen reported over the last few years shawn did grow up and while in the past he was a prick and did drugs and steroids etc I'm pretty sure he doesn't come close to being the "biggest" user in the world as helms claims. Just like Orton, there are stories of them doing dickish things, but there are also stories of them defending people. Judging by shawns uninterest in the whole "argument" it's quite obvious he's not the same.
    So he hunts. So what? Game hunting has been around since the dawn of time yet suddenly people decide it's now wrong over the past century. Doesn't make him hypocritical at all.
    Like it's been quoted... if Shawn doesn't care then why are people making this an issue?
    Never been a big HBK fan... He's had memorable fueds since the attitude era with HHH, Edge, Jericho and undertaker.. he was pretty good at getting fans emotionally involved. I'm not defending him and i don't really care, i just think Helms is embarassing himself. Two sides to every coin though i suppose.. we won't really know what caused the out burst... never know what's been said behind closed doors. I think it's just Helms hitting out at one of Vince's "biggest boys". More than likely had a few cans that led to the initial outburst. Just speculating.
    Updated 12-09-2010 at 10:24 AM by Lowki
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhamonkey
    I'm still trying to figure out what hunting has to do with being a Christian. I'm guessing Shane doesn't know how many times animals were sacrificed in the Bible.
    sacrifice had a purpose...shawn claims to b all christian...do u think a christian would slaughter animals for fun....? u would think he woul;d find anohter hobbie....who the fuck kills a bear for fun....and stuff the head on the wall...
    What Healsm dosen't seem to get is that despite everything HBK was reported to be throughout his career,people DO change.And I am in no way promoting religon but maybe,just maybe Shane along with the Hardys should take a page from HBK's playbook and get a new perspective on life instead of being stuck in some 15 year old high school dropout mentality of "being myself maaan" and frying your brains out with drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by nosellshogan
    What Healsm dosen't seem to get is that despite everything HBK was reported to be throughout his career,people DO change.And I am in no way promoting religon but maybe,just maybe Shane along with the Hardys should take a page from HBK's playbook and get a new perspective on life instead of being stuck in some 15 year old high school dropout mentality of "being myself maaan" and frying your brains out with drugs.
    I meant to say Helms**
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.