View RSS Feed

GaryBallantyne

how i would write the wwe title picture story line until summerslam

Rate this Entry
This starts the night after payback, Cena still champ after defeating ryback 2-1, ryback pins cena, cena puts ryback through table and in ambulance...

Next night on Raw:
Cena starts the show giving his whole the champ is here speech... nee naw nee naw... ambulance turns up and ryback limps to the ring and gives the whole speech how cena never pinned him and got lucky and he pinned cena and deserves to be champion.... out walks Daniel Bryan and says how ryback is more of a weak link than he is and ryback cant win the big one... ryback starts squaring up to Daniel and Kane comes out and stands in the way off DB... then bryan gives the whole speech about how he doesnt need kanes help... then vickie Guerrero comes out and says there will be a triple threat number one contenders match where the winner will face Cena at MITB

Later that night:
Triple threat match... its back and forth between kane and ryback after db suffered a shell shock early on in the match and rolled out the ring... back and forth back and forth it goes between the three men... ryback shell shocks kane and goes for the pin when out off no where db drop kicks him out off the ring and picks up the pin on kane... the night closes with DB YES chanting with the wwe universe

Next week on raw:
Kane and DB are back stage arguing and end up having a match mid-way through the night... its back and forth when ryback runs out to the ring and costs kane the match by attacking DB which ends up with kane and ryback facing off in the middle off the ring when ryback walks away...

main event that night:
Cena vs Curtis Axel return match... DB is ring side on commentary when half way through the match cena throws axel over the table and ends up hitting db with axel... axel makes it back in the ring for the 10 count... DB looses his head at ring side and runs in the ring and attacks cena costing Curtis Axel the match but both men beat cena down and DB puts him in the no lock and keeps it on till he is unconscious... show closes with DB holding the title with one foot on cena's back holding the title in the air after he shook hands with curtis axel.

week 3...
Cena storms to the ring and demands DB to come out to the ring and explain his actions and he comes out and says that he only cares for himself bla bla bla then curtis axel comes out and demands a rematch with cena without the interference of db... Vickie Guerrero comes out and says there will be a tag team match it will be DB and Curtis Axel vs Cena and a partner of his choosing... cena smiles looks at both them and says this could be fun and walks away

later that night...
DB and curtis axel are in the ring cena does his entrance and grabs a mic and says something and then says my partner is.... Triple H's music Sounds... Curtis Axel looks shocked and runs out the ring... the match starts both teams have excellent momentum at parts of the match... towards the end Curtis Axel is in the ring getting dominated by both cena and triple h and the camera zooms in on DB's face and its like a child that is lost and is thinking, he jumps off the apron as curtis goes to tag him and you see cena and triple h smiling, then you see a devious smile come across DB's face, he waits till cena is in the ring and is busy then he grabs the wwe title and runs away up the ramp and into the back shouting yes yes yes on the way up the ramp triple h is just laughing and cena doesnt know what to do... the show ends

2 weeks to go till MITB:
cena starts off in the ring demanding his title back when DB appears on the big screen and starts laughing and says he aint there tonight and that he will be back next week and cena calls him a coward and db's face drops and say's i'll see you soon...

main event off the night
Cena Vs Ryback.... the match is going back and forth back and forth where out off no where DB runs through the crowd jumps in he ring and hits cena with the title and runs away again and allows ryback to pin cena then ryback starts to beat cena down when kane runs down to save him and db see's this and runs to the ring and takes out kane with the title belt and runs away again and raw closes with db at the top off the ramp with the stolen title and the carnage in the ring

Monday night before MITB:
it is announced at the start off the night that there will be a main event tag team match with will be Cena and Kane Vs DB and Ryback

BackStage kane is giving an interview when ryback attacks him and leaves him for dead

the match has became a 2 on 1 handicap match and db and ryback are dominating cena when BOOM kanes music hits and he runs to the ring and clears the ring off ryback and DB runs and grabs the title and runs away again. cena grabs the mic and goes crazy saying he has had enough of DB's shit and he is gonna destroy DB at MITB.

MITB PPV:
Main Event of the Night: Cena Vs Daniel Bryan: WWE Title
Cena starts off strong dominating when Db gets a lucky reversal and starts dominating cena, it goes back and forth back and forth DB thinks he is just about to pin the champ 1-2..... KICK OUT.... super cena kicks out.... the match goes back and forth a bit more when DB realises he cant pin cena he grabs a chair and hits cena with it over 20 times... grabs the title and walks away but cena being the winner through DQ.

next night on raw (5weeks till summerslam):
Cena is out in the ring at the end off raw... he says that he respected DB until last night, the man is one off the toughest wrestlers he has ever faced but he took the easy way out and he wants his title back... DB comes out and say's if he wants his title back he will have to defeat him in a match at summerslam... cena says now that i can do... and DB say's it wont just be any normal match though it will be a submission match when cena automatically agrees and says he cant wait to make db tap out

next week on raw...
db just finished his match with brodus clay (making him look strong making brodus tap out) and he starts attacking brodus and cena comes running out to try help out brodus but db runs out the ring grabs the title and runs through the crowd

later the same night:
Cena vs dean ambrose... cena is firmly in control when DB run out to ring side and cena diverts his attention from ambrose and ambrose rolls him up 1-2-3 pins cena, cena gets straight up to a shield attack, TREBLE POWER BOMB puts cena on the self for two weeks

following week on raw:
in cena's absence DB is running about with the title saying "I'm the wwe champion" he gets in kanes face and starts shouting it which leads to and uppercut from kane to shut him up which leads to a match which ryback interferes with and helps DB to win

Next week on raw
DB doesnt have a match but the whole night he jumps about all the locker room shouting im the wwe champion when vickie Guerrero tells him he will be in a match next week against sheamus which shuts him up

monday night before summer slam:
main event: DB vs Sheamus is a crowd favorite and sheamus is having fun with him when DB goes all mental goat on him and beats him down something nobody has really ever done to sheamus, DB gets himself disqualified and cena comes running out and cena and DB goes at it cena close lines him out the ring and turns round and see's his title goes and picks it up... db is shaking his head and screaming no no no, cena does his title thing to the crowd, the crowd give cena the usual reaction and he points to db the the wwe title raw ends on a high

SummerSlam
Main Event... wwe title submission match Cena vs DB
this would be a back and forth match cena trying to use the stf with DB countering every time, cena tries countless submissions to no avail, eventually DB gets cena in a submission moves and cena does not tap out, but also he does not escape, DB KO's cena from the submission, db would get off cena and cena would start to move and then he puts cena in a different submission cena uses all he has left to try and scrape his way to the bottom rope, he can not make it and he eventually taps out, Winner and new wwe champion Daniel Bryan....

Thats how i would write the run up to summer slam, plenty drama, and a good build up... comments and crit is appreciated!

Submit "how i would write the wwe title picture story line until summerslam" to Digg Submit "how i would write the wwe title picture story line until summerslam" to del.icio.us Submit "how i would write the wwe title picture story line until summerslam" to StumbleUpon Submit "how i would write the wwe title picture story line until summerslam" to Google

Comments

Seems like every 3 posts nowadays regards DB. I'm ready for his next world title run as much as the next guy, but you really think he'll make Cena tap out?
    The main event, I'd book for Summerslam: Lesnar vs Cena vs Punk. WWEs worst nightmare as one of the Paul Heyman guys leave with the WWE title. This is what starts the feud between Punk and Lesnar.
    I have seen like three blogs or posts lately where of has been spelt off consistenly. It is simple English how old are the bloggers on this site?
    Quote Originally Posted by y2jray
    I have seen like three blogs or posts lately where of has been spelt off consistenly. It is simple English how old are the bloggers on this site?
    Maybe, yeno, there are other countries where English isn't their native language...Try and write a blog in dutch/spanish/german. See how amazing your grammar is and comeback to me. Not saying this is the case with all of them, but with a good majority.
    well, not sure how I feel about this booking. I don't think DB should go heel. Why is he shaking hands with Axel? He's definitely not making Cena tap. That's just wishful thinking.

I like DB challenging for the WWE title but I'm sure he's more of a WHC guy. So this exact same feud, along with Big E replacing Ryback in the mix, and it's good...but better than that, could actually happen. Just replace the heel stuff because Bryan "not over" with the crowd, equals no title run.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96

Maybe, yeno, there are other countries where English isn't their native language...Try and write a blog in dutch/spanish/german. See how amazing your grammar is and comeback to me. Not saying this is the case with all of them, but with a good majority.
    I once wrote a blog in German, through a Spansh translator..
    I actually love this blog!
    I'd really like to see some of those matches!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.