View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Why John Cena WON'T lose the Title at WWE Payback

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion of mine. This time, I would like to share with you reasons why John Cena will NOT lose the WWE Championship to Ryback at WWE Payback.

[B]1. He does not win as many titles as he used to[/B]
John Cena has passed the ten year mark in his WWE career and he is up to his 13th World Title reign. I cannot see Cena winning many more. Probably only 1 title reign a year. If he does pass the 16th reign and goes onto 17, that is it. I cannot picture him winning anymore. But because he has so many years left in the business, they wouldn't want to put all the reigns on him close together. They want to spread it a bit evenly. They don't want Cena using up all his reigns so soon and then being without championship gold in his final years of his career. I can picture Cena sticking around for another 5-15 years, which means if he does exceed Ric Flair's record of 16 (which is most likely going to happen) then they should not have him win them so soon.

[B]2. He pretty much only just won the championship[/B]
Cena won the title at WrestleMania, by defeating The Rock...two things he had not been able to do in over a year. He had not held the WWE Title since October 2011 and lost to Rock at WrestleMania 28. He earned redemption after one year. That was the biggest milestone in his career thus far, so why only have a short reign? What was the point in having Cena win the title, after a year and a half and win the biggest match of his life in the process, only to lose it two months later? It wouldn't seem right. Bringing it back to my first point, Cena does not have many World Title reigns left so why make one of his last reigns so short? It would be pointless.

[B]3. Ryback[/B]
Short reign or not, I still don't think Ryback is quite ready to win the big one just yet. He has only been around for a year (3 if you include his Skip Sheffield days in The Nexus) but still, only one year as Ryback. One year as a dominant superstar. If he does win the WWE Title, and if he is the guy to defeat Cena for the strap, it shouldn't be this quick. I think he should wait at least another 4 months. Give Cena a proper long reign as The Champ and then have Ryback win it. Have Cena defend against other guys too.
e.g. Mark Henry, CM Punk and even Kane again.

[B]I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. LEAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS BELOW BUT PLEASE...NO HATE![/B]

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Why John Cena WON'T lose the Title at WWE Payback" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Why John Cena WON'T lose the Title at WWE Payback" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Why John Cena WON'T lose the Title at WWE Payback" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Why John Cena WON'T lose the Title at WWE Payback" to Google

Updated 06-01-2013 at 04:58 AM by ozfan

Tags: john cena
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Nice blog, all those points are pretty much correct, even i dont see cena loosing the tittle so soon!! they probibly wanna show cena tougher after defeating Ryback in 3 stages of hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veer
    Nice blog, all those points are pretty much correct, even i dont see cena loosing the tittle so soon!! they probibly wanna show cena tougher after defeating Ryback in 3 stages of hell.
    Thank you for your feedback. My predictions on the outcome are: Cena winning the Lumberjack match, Ryback winning the Tables match and Cena winning the Ambulance match.
    Good blog. I don't think Cena will lose the title at Payback, nor do I think he should lose the title. It would be demeaning to the WWE Title if they change holders too much. I don't see Cena losing this title until at least Survivor Series. Possibly even Royal Rumble.
    Definitely gonna agree. The WWE have seemed to be heading in a far better direction as of late. They are bringing in some amazing talent. I think if Cena doesn't drop the title to CM Punk or possibly Mark Henry, then he will hold it for a long while before dropping it to someone seen as the future face of the company. I'm hoping that will be Daniel Bryan
    Didn't figure he would lose the title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2JLionsault
    Definitely gonna agree. The WWE have seemed to be heading in a far better direction as of late. They are bringing in some amazing talent. I think if Cena doesn't drop the title to CM Punk or possibly Mark Henry, then he will hold it for a long while before dropping it to someone seen as the future face of the company. I'm hoping that will be Daniel Bryan
    ^ All this sounds good
    Unfortunately I agree but I don't think he will hold the title past summerslam or mayb the nxt ppv but its a shame as these losses r just gonna damage rybcks character. I would love though for Daniel Bryan to be the nxt champion. I think he's one of the few guys that can take it off cena besides punk, jericho ( is he aligns with hetman) nd possibly even Brock. I c orton (overdone anyways) and sheamus going after whc nd unfortunaly Christian just doesn't seem credible enough to challenge for wwe title but would love to c him as whc again

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.