View RSS Feed

WWE Brain

Top 10 Raw GM material

Rate this Entry
With Vickie acting as "Managing Supervisor" of Raw, it is only a matter of time before Vince unviels a new Raw GM. There is no telling who or what this may be. Below are my choices to be the new Raw GM.

1. Eric Bischoff
The lawsuit between TNA and WWE is now over. What a better time to bring in Bischoff to help make 3 hours of bleh into 3 hours of controversy.

2.John Lauranitus
After bringing him back a while back, I don't think we have seen the last of Big Johnny. Maybe this could set up a match at Summerslam for a preshow, John vs Eric to see who will be the GM.

3. Stephanie McMahon
We haven't seen much of Stephanie, Shane, or Vince for that matter in the last bit. So this could be the time to see Stephanie.

4. Shane McMahon
This could open up a lot of trouble in the WWE. With either Shane or Stephanie you are going to have a superstar who despises them and they will despise right back.

5.Batista
Everyone is wondering when or how Batista will return. What better way to get under Cena's or another wrestlers skin then he making the decisions. After a while they get fed up and Batista steps in to shut them up.

6.JBL
As what happened with Mike Adamle, Vince could pull JBL off of commentary and put him in the spotlight again. He gives off a GM aura now as it is why not give him this title.

7.Edge
With Edge out of wrestling, the WWE universe needs the rated r superstar. What better way to make Vickie angry by making her past husband the general manager.

8.Shawn Micheals
Recently the Heartbreak Kid has made Raw's ratings shoot through the roof just by showing up. So having him there every week would make huge strides for the WWE.

9.Jerry Lawler
When the King had his heart attack the commentary table proved they could move on. With his childlike humor but legend quality he could make a great GM.

10.Mick Foley
Though I absolutly despise Foley, WWE has been having him show up more and more lately. So is WWE planning something?

What Do You Think??? Could Any of These Be a Future GM? Do You Want to See Any of These as GM? Who Else Do You Want to See? Comment Below

Submit "Top 10 Raw GM material" to Digg Submit "Top 10 Raw GM material" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 10 Raw GM material" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 10 Raw GM material" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    How can you "absolutly despise Foley"!? Are you fucked!? You call yourself a wrestling fan and you despise a man who put his body, life, and everything else he had through hell just to gain the admiration of the fans. How can you sit behind a keyboard and tarnish the name of the only man who deserves to legitimately be called an icon and still call yourself a fan? People like you, who sit and write such sewage and disrespect, are the reason why wrestling is the way it is.
    1. No
    2. God No
    3. No
    4. No
    5. Seriously, where did you come up with these?!?
    6. Maybe, but no.
    7. Miss him, but no.
    8. Much like Edge and Batista, not gonna happen.
    9. No
    10. Beat choice on here, but don't see it happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erroneous Fool
    How can you "absolutly despise Foley"!? Are you fucked!? You call yourself a wrestling fan and you despise a man who put his body, life, and everything else he had through hell just to gain the admiration of the fans. How can you sit behind a keyboard and tarnish the name of the only man who deserves to legitimately be called an icon and still call yourself a fan? People like you, who sit and write such sewage and disrespect, are the reason why wrestling is the way it is.

Really Erroneous Fool. I did not realize everyone had to think the way you think. He can like who ever he likes whether you like it or not. Am I not a fan even though I am not a huge fan of Foley? Please tell me I am not a fan and I will ask you if you have gone to the last three Wrestlemania's like I have. I will also ask how many Raw's, Smackdowns and heck even PPV's you have gone to. I could say something ignorant like IF YOU DONT GO TO SHOWS YOU ARE NOT A REAL FAN but I will leave that foolishness to you.
    Eric doesn't want a TV role anymore.
    Johnny....ugh!
    Steph would make a little sense since HHH situation, but I doubt it happens.
    Shane no longer works w/WWE. He still owns part of the company.
    Batista wasn't exactly good on the mic. Only be good in the ring as a beast. Not with a suit!
    JBL should stay an announcer.
    Edge enjoys not being on the road.
    Jerry Lawler same goes for JBL.
    HBK prob same as Edge. Plus he has his own show.
    Mick being the commissioner back in the day, was awesome. One of my favs all-time
    Batista, I mean come on.
    The concept of this blog is interesting. Truthfully, I believe WWE has no clue who will be the permanent General Manager of Raw which is why Vicky is back as the interim GM/whatever her title is. My guess is WWE will remain in limbo and Vicky may still end up being the Raw authority figure for the rest of the year. Hopefully I am wrong.

Also, you made the comment that you despise Foley. Personally, Foley is my second favorite guy of all time behind only Austin. Don't get me wrong, just because I like Foley does not mean you should. We are all entitled to our own opinion. I am just curious (and my no means trying to be an ass by asking this) as to why you despise Foley?
    None of those people could even fill the role right now, terrible list dude!! And seriously even if you don't like Foley u gotta respect the man!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.