View RSS Feed

AssassinBlade

Blade's Experience: The Future Awaits... Part 2

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. In my last blog, I gave my prospective on the Wrestlemania 30 bookings. For those of you who are long time fans of Blade's Experience, I will post 5 blogs a week. That is a tremendous feat on my part because I have to come up with blog ideas and discuss them in future blogs. Hopefully you enjoy this blog as I continue to amaze the Millions upon Millions of readers reading Blade's Experience. Please give me feedback at the comment section below and give me ideas on upcoming blogs as I entertain the Millions upon Millions reading. Grammar Nazi are always allowed in this particular blogging setting and hopefully everyone enjoys!

The Future Awaits...

Superstars

Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett has lots of potential. I still see a gleam of light in Mr. Barrett future and I have been a fan of this superstar ever since his days in FCW. Currently, Barrett is in a huge whirlwind as he has lost many matches in an upcoming month; I believe he has a record of 2-5 this month. He has been seen as main eventing Summerslam (2010) to being on the Pre-Show with the Miz. How can we fix Wade Barrett career. Give him a mouthpiece! Wade Barrett would be excellent as a Paul Heyman client who is cocky and can win matches. With Mr. Heyman on the side of Wade Barrett he is proven nearly unstoppable; look how he is making Curtis Axel look. With Paul Heyman guidance and Wade Barrett unstoppable barrage; he can help his career and the lifeline of the Intercontinental Championship as that is the next subject alongside the superstar holding the championship.

Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose is holding his own in this ever growing career with tough challenges awaiting young Dean Ambrose. I am one of the few IWC fans that dislikes Ambrose because he is overly hyped. He is an excellent superstar and can bring some life line into the U.S Championship. After Ambrose is finished with the Shield he can start a rivalry with Randy Orton as this can increase the overly grown; Dean Ambrose.

Roman Reigns
Roman Reigns is my favorite Shield member. He has the potential of having a almost similar Batista like attitude towards his career. Reigns should win the Intercontinental Championship and defend against all challengers and later solidify himself by winning the Royal Rumble match at Royal Rumble 2015 and challenge the champion at Wrestlemania 31!

Championship
Intercontinental Championship & U.S Championship: It ain't no secret that if you want a championship to get better you must give it to larger than life superstars. The key of making a championship letting the fans care about it and that is not what the Intercontinental Championship is doing. It is usually on pre show which are usually bathroom breaks for IWC fans. It is a disgrace of having a championship that was once held by Macho Man Randy Savage contested on a pre show match that no one even tunes into. If WWE was smart they would give the belt to superstars such as Chris Jericho or Christian. These superstars are two veterans that are able to tell a story in the ring and also put on a five star match in the process. WWE make the Intercontinental Championship relevant again instead of having your I.C Championship defending his championship on the pre show when he should be defending it at countless Wrestlemania events! The United States Championship has lost all hope with lots of fans speaking of the gold as "useless!" Back when championship were relevant, the person holding the championship was the top contender in line for the WWF/WWE Championship. Currently, you are worthless with the championship; hoping to find your way on the card. This is a crucial time for the WWE. If they are unable to make the Championship whole again then unify the championship which would be an afterthought when superstars such as Shelton Benjamin or JBL were champions.

Revival of the WWE Tag Team Division
2012 saw the year of the revival of the Tag Team division. Unfortunately it has yet again hit Rock Bottom as their is not lots of tag team left. Since there is 5 shows that the WWE owns, let one show strictly be for the revival of the tag team division. This can bring up some new tag team division with the WWE giving us excellent matches!

Hopefully you enjoyed this blog. Please leave feedback at the comment section below and give me ideas on upcoming blogs you want to see. This was another blogside of Blade's Experience!

Submit "Blade's Experience: The Future Awaits... Part 2" to Digg Submit "Blade's Experience: The Future Awaits... Part 2" to del.icio.us Submit "Blade's Experience: The Future Awaits... Part 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blade's Experience: The Future Awaits... Part 2" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

How about instead of naming the same superstars who should be pushed 100 times a week, you make a blog about which superstars should be demoted from their push? (no sarcasm, would actually like to see that)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    How about instead of naming the same superstars who should be pushed 100 times a week, you make a blog about which superstars should be demoted from their push? (no sarcasm, would actually like to see that)
    Def agree Great comment as usual

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.