View RSS Feed

AssassinBlade

Blade's Experience: WM 30: A Spectacle You'll Never Forget!

Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.
Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. This blog will be my opinion of how to book the Wrestlemania card. Please leave feedback below and Grammar Nazi are always allowed.

Wrestlemania 30
Mercies-Benz Superdome
86,734 in Attendance
"You will never forget this night!"

Pre-Show: 15 Man Battle Royal: The superstar that can survive this grueling 15 minute battle royal will go on to take on the Intercontinental Champion Roman Reigns in the first match at Wrestlemania 30.

Winner: Big Show

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to... Wrestlemania 30!
Announcer's: JBL, Micheal Cole, Jerry King Lawler
" A Spectacle You'll Never Forget!"

1) WWE Intercontinental Championship: Roman Reigns(c) vs Big Show
Roman Reigns stare down his opponent as he thinks what he has to do to win this match. Will Roman Reigns get his shot at the Big Show or will his be fall and lose to the 7 foot;441 pound: Big Show?

Duration Time: 10 Minutes

2) U.S Championship: Dean Ambrose(c) vs Seth Rollins
The Shield breaks up around the Royal Rumble after Seth Rollins eliminates both his teammates Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. Can Seth Rollins withstand the mighty Dean Ambrose or fall victim to him?

Duration Time: 15 Minutes

3) Curtis Axel vs Chris Jericho
Curtis Axel has been on a roll winning the Intercontinental Championship and having a pinfall victory over Triple H. Chris Jericho beat Axel for that championship and has also been on a roll as of late. Can the lucky upstart keep his roll going or will he be blocked by the walls of Jericho?

Duration Time: 15 Minutes

4) WHC Match: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Danial Bryan
Danial Bryan has won the Elimination Chamber and has a shot at Dolph Ziggler Championship . An Ironman match that has been given 30 minutes and Dolph Ziggler has everything to lose!

Duration Time: 30 Minutes

5) Fandango vs The Miz
This match is a filler match that is on the card because Fandango has cost The Miz several attempts of capturing the WHC.

Duration Time: 5 Minutes

6) Kane vs Sheamus
Kane who has recently turned heel wants the WWE Championship. Unfortunately Sheamus is in his way with both man having power and resilience to put on an excellent match.

Duration Time: 10 Minutes

7) Triple H vs Wade Barrett
Triple H wants to prove to the WWE Universe that he still has it. Paul Heyman has gotten to him with his new client Wade Barrett. Does The Game still have it or will the new Wade Barrett continue his Barrett Barrage?

Duration Time: 20 Minutes

8) Randy Orton vs The Rock
The Legend Killer is back. The heel is back. The Rock is back. Two of the best Third Generation take on each other in a brutal match!

Duration Time: 25 Minutes

9) WWE Championship: Brock Lesner(c) vs C.M Punk
C.M Punk who has won the Rumble wants a shot on the superstar who has cost him matches Brock Lesner!

Duration Time: 20 Minutes

10: Streak On The Line Match: John Cena vs The Undertaker
John Cena has done everything in the WWE expect beating the Undertaker. Can he win this match and make himself the greatest : WWE Superstar who has ever lived?

Hopefully you have enjoyed my blog. Please comment and leave me some feedback in the comment section below.

Upcoming Blogs

The Future Superstars of WWE: Part 2
Summerslam 2013 Predictions

Submit "Blade's Experience: WM 30: A Spectacle You'll Never Forget!" to Digg Submit "Blade's Experience: WM 30: A Spectacle You'll Never Forget!" to del.icio.us Submit "Blade's Experience: WM 30: A Spectacle You'll Never Forget!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blade's Experience: WM 30: A Spectacle You'll Never Forget!" to Google

Updated 05-26-2013 at 12:57 PM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade
    I believe that C.M Punk is capable of having an excellent match with Brock Lesner. I have no doubt that C.M Punk is capable of GTS Brock Lesner or Big Show.
    Are you aware that you just said Punk can GTS Big Show?

And as far as the argument for 'well Punk can face Lesnar cuz he faced Big Show', guess what? Big Show won about every one of those matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    Are you aware that you just said Punk can GTS Big Show?

And as far as the argument for 'well Punk can face Lesnar cuz he faced Big Show', guess what? Big Show won about every one of those matches.
    The idea is that it is not always about who wins the match (up to creative) but the skill possessed by the superstar. C.M Punk is capable of pulling off a GTS on a big man such as Brock Lesner because that is what he is trained to do. If a match between the two should happen again between Big Show and C.M Punk, it would be a different outcome because creative has the power of doing so. A match between Punk and Lesner can see Punk locking in a submission move on Brock Lesner if he is trained to do so or is told to a GTS to Lesner because creative knows going in that Punk is capable of doing so and is capable of having a great match with either Big Show or Brock Lesner either with height differences where there is countless examples of this happening Kane/Rey, Batista/Rey, Big Show/Rey, The Great Khali/Hornswoggle. When I decided to put this match on the card, I did not expect a huge surprise like John Cena doing an AA to both Big Show and Edge (725 Pounds) to happen at this Wrestlemania 30 setting but I put on this match because I believe that C.M Punk is able to put on an excellent match with Brock Lesner.
    Your right, Punk vs Lesnar could be an excellent match if done right. The size difference would just take away from it for me personally.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.