View RSS Feed

jledwig

My Wrestlemania

Rating: 2 votes, 1.50 average.
So this Wrestlemania so far is going to be promising but these are just a few ideas I have to make it even better.

1. Rock and Cena(Heel)- Street Fight. At end they shake hands like Hulk and Rock did.

2. Triple H vs Undertaker- Hell in a Cell. Yes I said it. Retirement Match. HHH loses and Undertaker Retires anyways because he had a great run. He also then goes into the HOF the Following Year.

3. Jericho vs Del Rio(Heel)- World Heavyweight Championship ( Daniel Bryan Cashes in MITB on Jericho after Jericho wins the belt.) (Del Rio cashed in at Royal Rumble)

4. Alex Riley vs Cody Rhodes vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs Kofi Kingston vs Zack Ryder - Jack Swagger wins get his push and Kurt Angle Returns sets up a feud. Ankle Lock vs Ankle Lock ! ( Kurts contract expires this year)

5. Christian(Heel) vs Randy Orton- Give these guys 30 min again you can have another Phenominal Match.

6. Punk vs Miz(Heel) - Best Talkers on the mic and both great wrestlers.

7. Daniel Bryan vs Rey Mysterio vs Evan Bourne vs Sin Cara- 4 way Ladder match for Cruiserweight Vacant BRAND NEW belt. ( Id put it on Evan Bourne )

8. Miz(Heel) Vs Punk - 2 best Mic speakers in the company right now. (Punk Wins)

What do you guys think? This all isnt really in order either. Guest hosted by Stone Cold Steve Austin.

What do you guys think? I would love this. I know im prolly missing a lot of people but damn I like this so far.

Submit "My Wrestlemania" to Digg Submit "My Wrestlemania" to del.icio.us Submit "My Wrestlemania" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Wrestlemania" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Not a very believable card, sounds like something you'd see in a smackdown v raw game TBH
    A few thoughts...

1. John Cena vs. The Rock doesn't need to be a Street Fight,*a standard wrestling match would suffice – just like it did for Rock/Hogan.

2. I love the Hell in the Cell match (it's been my Dream Match for ages) but it will never happen because of the HIAC PPV.

3. Very good idea.

4. Any match with that many people in it would just be a mess. It would have made a great MITB Match but there's obviously a PPV dedicated to that. So I don't like that idea.

5. If their feud is still going by then it will be the most stale 'Mania feud of all time.

6. Nice idea but I'd prefer Punk to be a title match.

7. Great idea, but why make it a ladder match? A standard Fatal Four Way would be more than enough.

8. I'm guessing you didn't intend to put the same match down twice?

All in all, some good ideas. But the bad ones are really bad.
    wheres sheamus, cody rhodes, wade barrett, r truth, kane.
    Nice card except I doubt Kurt will return to the WWE anytime soon-hes training for the Olympics, and has stated that he's currently quite happy working for TNA.

They could really do something big with the Cruiserweight Division idea, unless they manage to screw it up by giving us a 5 minute match.
    I think this is the worst blog I have ever seen.....
    My dream
    Miz vs jerchio
    Punk vs. Hhh
    Christian vs rey mysterio
    Wade barrett vs. Randy Orton
    Sheamus vs adr
    Cody Rhodes vs Dolph zigglar vs Kofi vs r truth
    Jeff hardy undertaker
    Cena vs rock
    Big show vs Marcus cor von
    Big show vs Marcus cor von!!!!!!!!!!! Why? Monty was very very average.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.