View RSS Feed

Nitro_99

Nitro's 10 Bold Predictions for Payback

Rate this Entry
Here I am again to bring you predictions that, while might not be right, but will be bold. At Extreme Rules, I got 4/10....well, hmmm. Anyways, I bring to you 10 bold predictions for Payback!

10. Damien Sandow will lose thanks to Rhodes

I was thinking of saying Sandow will win with this nice push, but this is what I really want to see. Sandow looks like he will lose, Rhodes comes to turn tide of battle, makes Sandow lose and Sandow attacks Rhodes. Rhodes turns face, Rhodes and Sandow feud.....make it!

9. AJ and Kaitlyn will be a dissapointment

Now I know this might seem like duh, but with the build-up to this match over the year, I think that it could be really good. But I think that with little time given to this match, they won't be able to pull of a good match.

8. Neither Orton or Bryan will turn heel

Let's admit, WWE has no idea who to turn heel and face anymore. With both of these guys rumoured, I say we will no one turn heel. They lose, Orton tries for an rko, but gets a kick in the head from Bryan. Yes, Yes ,Yes.

7. The Miz will win the Intercontinential Title

With Fandango taken out, the whole title picture got a bit more confusing. While I dont think Barrett will keep it, Miz will somehow upset the odds and keep the title warm for Fandango.

6. Paul Heyman will betray someone at Payback

Heyman is slimy and you cant really know what will happen. At the pay-per-view, some dirty business will go down resulting in one less client for Mr. Heyman. Will it be Punk or Axel? Who knows?

5. Jericho will end up siding with Heyman

At the end of the night, win or lose, Jericho will be with Heyman. Jericho has been good for a while and could go on, but to heck with that! Overload the heels!

4. Ziggler still won't win clean

Dammit WWE, just let him win clean.....which they won't. With this DQ or countout victory, Del Rio will stay in the title picture and everyone will cry as Del Rio has been in the title picture for most of the time in the PAST TWO YEARS!

3. The Lumberjack match will result in a new feud

I think some secretive stuff will go down with this nice lumberjack match (not). Anyways, a new feud/fight will result and will continue as the weeks continue

2. Ryback will soundly be defeated, with an ambulance carrying him out of the title picture

While Ryback has greatly improved, it is time for a change (and an actual number one contender's match). Cena will have him carted off and Ryback will head back to Money in the Bank.

1. The Match of the Night will go to......the triple threat

Surprised? Not Del Rio/Ziggler? Not Jericho/Punk? Not Cena/Ryback? Nope, I am interested in these three guys delivering in this match. While it might not get the most time, they will be the ones to make us most entertained with their time!

Well, that is it for me! I won't be really here for Money in the Bank and Summerslam sadly, but I might. Be safe guys, have a great summer and let's watch some wrestling!

Submit "Nitro's 10 Bold Predictions for Payback" to Digg Submit "Nitro's 10 Bold Predictions for Payback" to del.icio.us Submit "Nitro's 10 Bold Predictions for Payback" to StumbleUpon Submit "Nitro's 10 Bold Predictions for Payback" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Nice blog Nitro. I appreciate you making predictions that really do go out on a limb.
    I always love these predictions. Out of the ten I don't think number 7 will happen (at least I hope not), Axel seems to be the front runner to take the title and I value Barrett's chance to retain higher than Miz winning.

One more thing: Well I got a bold prediction of my own!
    Wyatt family debut after the tag title match, take out Randy Orton.
    (See what I did there?)
    Fun predictions. I think that Axel will attack Punk. If they want him to be a monster heel, have him attack a returning Punk in Punk's home town. That would be a great way to get some heat for Axel. They shouldn't waste the heat on a part-time Jericho. Also, I think Orton will turn on Bryan. Is there a better way for Orton to gain instant heat than attacking the most popular guy on the roster right now?
    I like the wyatt vs orton
    I don't believe many of these bold predictions will come true.

Jericho siding with Heyman makes 0 sense if you ask me. He is finally a babyface, now he is going to turn heel? I don't believe that will happen.

Paul won't betray Axel after just becoming his manager. As for Punk, who knows....I hope they just build to the split up instead of making it a 1 night thing.

I got Axel winning the IC title. What will another Miz IC title run do? Axel + IC title=ppv matches.

AJ/Kaitlyn shouldn't be.....if AJ fails to win, it will be. Good, bad, whatever type of match. The fans will be in to the match.They were into Kaitlyn's match on SD. Just imagine Payback....

Well it makes sense and it doesn't for Cody to turn on Sandow. The way each have been built based on singles performance.

I agree neither Orton or Bryan will turn heel.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.