View RSS Feed

DWO

DWO: How Wrestling Could Be #1 How to book HHH vs. Lesnar

Rate this Entry
Welcome to #1 of my "How wrestling could be" blogs, today i will be discussing how Lesnar vs. HHH could be booked as opposed to do the direction they have currently taken.

One thing is for certain when we look at the feud between Triple H and Brock Lesnar. It has not lived up to the hype the WWE had hoped it would. I have read continuous comments throughout the IWC and there is a strong feeling people don't want to see this match happen again. The way I see it is that the match itself could be good, but as usual, booking has been poor. Yes Brock did trash HHH's office but he has been made to look less of a beast and more like a man in these current feud. The problem is that with previous mediocre build ups in previous feuds and average matches people need an excellent build up for this match to re-gain interest for the match. Yet the WWE are too bothered to promote things we don't care about such as social media and the WWE app. Paul Heyman talks of how it is "time to get extreme." but a steel cage match is hardly overly 'extreme'. So how could this feud have been? Well here is my proposed idea.

Paul Heyman's take over of WWE.

With Mr. McMahon gone from the WWE due to Brock Lesnar Triple H is the man left in charge and Wrestlemania has just passed. Coming off the back of the victory we and HHH himself thought he and Lesnar were finished. There is nowhere else to go for this feud. (hence why it is isn't that interesting now) With The Rock gone from the WWE also the WWE has nothing for Brock Lesnar. The night after Wrestlemania we go to a satelite interview with HHH in his office from Michael Cole, and we are all left thinking "oh no, another generic interview for no reason." A knock at the door is heard and HHH tells his secretary to get it. Out of nowhere Lesnar attacks HHH. He destroys him and leaves him in a mess inside his office takes the sledgehammer we saw on the wall. Lesnar then walks out of the room with Heyman threatening that this is just the beginning of his "Masterplan." Throughout the rest of the show Lesnar is seen in small vignettes walking through WWE HQ smashing and everything up all the way to the top floor, He attacks WWE workers and finally reaches Vince McMahon's office. Here Lesnar forces his way in and breaks the door down in the final clip of the show. Heyman takes his place in Vince's chair along with Lesnar next to him. Heyman proclaims that they will not move nor stop until the WWE is his and Lesnar is the face of the company. The show ends with him saying "Hunter, you can't stop us, we're taking over."

The next week on RAW the show opens to the return of Vince McMahon in his ruined office. Addressing Heyman saying. "You can trash up my office, beat up my son in law but you'll never take my company dammit." He goes on further to say how Heyman isn't and never was in his league and how this is his desperate attempt at trying to ruin the company that sunk his. After this we see lesnar walk down to the ring with Heyman holding the sledgehammer. He takes out JBL, Justin Roberts and threatens Cole and king and other personel out there. Heyman speaks directly to Vince who is still in satelite and says "It won't stop until all of this is mine."

Stephanie Mcmahon later comes out to the ring to address her husbands condition in the final clip of the show. As she begins to speak we hear "SIERRA, HOTEL, INDIA, ECHO, LIMA, DELTA, SHIELD." The crowd goes insane as they make their way to the ring surrounding stephanie. The Shield grab Stephanie and drag her up the ramp and Heyman is seen driving a van to the right of the stage. The Shield jump in the back along with Stephanie and HHH comes running out just too late after looking visably battered and bruised but can't stop them. In the final clip of the show HHH has come out to the ring and Paul Heyman interrupts via satelite at a remote location with Stephanie bound and gagged in the back of the van with The Shield next to him if you want to see Stephanie and you're company intact, you will have a match with my client at extreme rules. If Brock wins. I will receive full control of Raw, smackdown and any other show i wish. If you win, Brock and I will leave the company for good. Oh and the match, 2 out of 3 falls. The first, a first blood match. Second, an I quit match. Third fall. Hell IN A CELL. The crowd goes nuts!

The week following this, a contract signing is held on RAW, HHH with Vince come out together, Heyman comes out with Brock. HHH at first is reluctant as is Vince. But if they wish to see Stephanie ever again and if they want the carnage to stop, they will sign. HHH signs as does Vince and the match is set. HHH then attacks Lesnar with a sledgehammer from under the table. However out come the shield. They beat down HHH and triple powerbomb him through the table standing tall with Heyman and Lesnar. Who has promised them they justice they finally deserve for their efforts. Title shots at whoever and whenever they want.

The week before Extreme Rules The Shield cut a promo on how Justice has finally been served in the WWE. However they work for no man, when they beat team Hell No at extreme rules and Ambrose beats Kofi, you will believe in the shield. HHH comes out along with Vince who haven't seen Stephanie in weeks now and come after The Shield only to get destroyed giving them elevated credibility. It seems as if HHH will never be able to win at extreme rules. When they Shield leave HHH and vince are left lying in the ring staring at Heyman at the top of the ramp sitting in a corporate office chair smiling and clapping. It appears as if his masterplan could just pay off heading into extreme rules.

Please let me know what you think of this blog, and how you would like to see the match at extreme rules go! Plus what the outcomes of this match could be afterwards.

Submit "DWO: How Wrestling Could Be #1 How to book HHH vs. Lesnar" to Digg Submit "DWO: How Wrestling Could Be #1 How to book HHH vs. Lesnar" to del.icio.us Submit "DWO: How Wrestling Could Be #1 How to book HHH vs. Lesnar" to StumbleUpon Submit "DWO: How Wrestling Could Be #1 How to book HHH vs. Lesnar" to Google

Updated 05-15-2013 at 06:35 PM by DWO

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions , User News

Comments

I would've tuned out to this. The takeovers? It's been done.. more than once. Abducting Stephanie? Done. Why make The Shield into Heyman/Lesnar's cronies? They're doing fine on their own. The two out of three falls match would be awesome, still can be done without this storyline.

Only thing I miss is Shane taking a ridicolous bump. The Attitude Era is done man. Make peace with it.
    I agree with Marx. All of this has been done. And let the Shield do their own thing. one other thing I want to mention is what you said in the beginning about the feud not living up to the hype and you base it on the IWC's comments. The IWC is miniscule and insignifcant. we are the IWC and we're here for each other's amusment. That's all. WWE could care less what we think because ultimately, we're not the ones lining their pockets. we're the ones streaming the PPV's, not downloading the app, not buying the Cena shirts...etc.

From a standpoint of catering to ALL wrestling entertainment fans, the Brock/HHH build up and feud is doing just fine. Don't believe me? Go back and watch the final segment on Raw. Listen to how loud the crowd was chanting for HHH, and tell me "people don't want to see this match".
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I agree with Marx. All of this has been done. And let the Shield do their own thing. one other thing I want to mention is what you said in the beginning about the feud not living up to the hype and you base it on the IWC's comments. The IWC is miniscule and insignifcant. we are the IWC and we're here for each other's amusment. That's all. WWE could care less what we think because ultimately, we're not the ones lining their pockets. we're the ones streaming the PPV's, not downloading the app, not buying the Cena shirts...etc.

From a standpoint of catering to ALL wrestling entertainment fans, the Brock/HHH build up and feud is doing just fine. Don't believe me? Go back and watch the final segment on Raw. Listen to how loud the crowd was chanting for HHH, and tell me "people don't want to see this match".
    I appreciate the feedback but this is just how it could be done, i could do 100's of other ways for how this feud could have transpired but this idea just stood out for me. When CM Punk shoots promos he basically spoke a lot of opnions about how the IWC feels. Yes it may be a small minority of the wrestling community but look at his status in the WWE and how popular he has become...
    Honestly Lesnar and Triple H feud I think is doing pretty good. Its not your same ol. I think most people these just can't get there head out of there asses and relize Attitude Era never EVER COMING BACK. See I love WWE no matter how bad it gets I am a loyal fan and will never stop watching it!!
    Yeah kidnap and torture ain't gonna cut it in 2013 dude.
    I was actually fine with your whole scenario except for your 2-3 fall match selections. First blood, I quit and hitc are made to be exhausting, taxing matches that wrestlers give 100% in to win. That's usuallys why in these matches we see a pinfall, a no holds barred and then a cage match. Us the first blood and I quit matches would basically boil down to be the same match anyway albiet with a different victory stipulation

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.