View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED Extreme Rules 2013 Predictions

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion of mine. Not a new edition, its just that with Dolph Ziggler's concussion, preventing him from defending the World Heavyweight Title and with more matches added, I thought I would give you updated predictions for Extreme Rules in a few days. I hope you all like.

[B]WWE Championship
Last Man Standing match
John Cena (c) vs. Ryback[/B]

I think this will be a good way to build Ryback's heel character even more. I actually think this could go either way...even though Cena has not had a long title reign, I think it might be Ryback's time. But just like in the rule book, when I can't pick a winner, its a draw between the two choices. Whenever its a draw, you always stick with the champion. So it'll have to be John Cena for the win by default. I don't think Cena will use his 'duct tape' maneuver that he used on Batista...I'm not actually sure how he will do it.

[B]Winner and STILL WWE Champion: John Cena
Estimated time: 20-25 minutes[/B]

[B]No. 1 Contender's match
I Quit match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger[/B]

Del Rio has not received a rematch yet, and Swagger had already had his title match at WrestleMania. I think Del Rio will be the victor in this one. I think he will lock in the Cross Armbreaker in an unusual spot. Such as the corner ring post, or the arena stage or even a steel chair.

[B]Winner: Alberto Del Rio
Estimated time: 15 minutes

Steel Cage match
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

[/B]This is the tie-breaker. This match could go either way. Triple H could win because he is 'the guy' or Lesnar could win because he doesn't appear that often and it would be too much of a waste of the dates in his contract if he lost most of his matches. I'm not sure who will win. If I had to pick someone, it will most likely be Lesnar.[B]

Winner: Brock Lesnar via pinfall after an F5
Estimated time: 20-30 minutes[/B]

[B]Extreme Rules match
Randy Orton vs. Big Show

[/B]I think it is time Randy started to be pushed back into the main event scene. Him going over in this match could end this quick feud with Big Show plus it could give him a boost in the World Title direction. I think Orton will be the victor in this match.

[B]Winner: Randy Orton via pinfall after an RKO on the steel steps

Strap match
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry[/B]

I really do not know who will win this match either. Most of the matches on the card could go either way. I think maybe Henry might win. I heard WWE want to start pushing him in the main event spotlight again. I think that is a good idea, since I would like to see him as World Champion again.
[B]
Winner: Mark Henry
Estimated time: 10 minutes

WWE Tag Team Championship
Tornado Tag Team match
Team Hell NO (Kane and Daniel Bryan) (c) vs. The Shield (Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins)
[/B]
Okay, The Shield is have never been pinned or submitted in tag team action. Only DQ or one on one losses. Plus, Kane and Bryan have held the tag titles for nearly eight months. To keep The Shield's momentum going, I think that Kane and Bryan's reign will be coming to an end.

[B]Winners and NEW WWE Tag Team Champions: Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins via pinfall (Rollins pins Bryan)

United States Championship
Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dean Ambrose[/B]

I don't know which way this will go...I think The Shield will be winning the tag titles, so it would make sense to have all three of them hold the titles. Kingston has only been champion for a few weeks. Either they will have Kane and Bryan retain and Kingston retain also, or they will have all three win gold. Which means they probably only had Kingston win because they wanted a face wrestler to drop it to a Shield member, instead of Cesaro.

[B]Winner and NEW United States Champion: Dean Ambrose via pinfall after a Headlock Facebuster

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

[/B]Fandango won at WrestleMania and has never been pinned or submitted. I think Jericho will do just that at WrestleMania, plus...Jericho needs Pay Per Vie win. [B]

Winner: Chris Jericho via Submission after the Walls of Jericho

PRE-SHOW

The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes

[/B]I think this will be a pretty good feud if WWE decide to keep it going on after this match. I think The Miz will probably be the victor.[B]

Winner: The Miz via Submission after the Figure Four Leglock

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. LEAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS BELOW AND PLEASE...NO HATE![/B]

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED Extreme Rules 2013 Predictions" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED Extreme Rules 2013 Predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED Extreme Rules 2013 Predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED Extreme Rules 2013 Predictions" to Google

Comments

My Personal opinion is that the world title match will have Swagger win and then ADR will say he never got his championship rematch and then they will have the triple threat another time.
    Good predictions. Probably right on.
    I agree with everything other than Orton vs. Big Show. VKM loves to have talent lose in their hometown. I also believe that WWE will continue to hold Orton down and keep his request for a heel turn on hold. Therefore, I am going with the Big Show even though I hope I am wrong.
    I hope Ryback wins, but I doubt it. I was wondering if Jericho would get his W back, but I think it may hurt Fandango. Maybe he squirms and takes the countout loss.

Miz vs Rhodes? That is such a dumb unexpected match. Why wouldn't he battle Barrett?

Rest....I agree with. I agree with Miz winning too by the way.
    I agree with you but I wish that Rhodes would win even though he's not going to I think he could be a potential future whc if they put him in the right feud

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.