View RSS Feed

AssassinBlade

Blade's Experience: The Future Is Not Bright!

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Welcome to another edition of Blade's Experience. In my last blog, I talked about what I want to see in WWE 2K14. Their is big news coming from the video game industry as WWE 2K14 coming out on October 29th 2013. Will the fans see the classic Slobber-knocker or the same old stuff in recent games before. In this blog, I will blog about Future Superstars. The WWE is in desperate needs of finding a new face of the WWE, to replace John Cena. When I was playing WWE Smackdown vs. Raw, the entry video got to me. The WWE had it's pick to replace The Rock and Steve Austin. John Cena, Randy Orton, and Batista were very bright superstars whom had excellent careers. My question: "Why is the Future not Bright?"

Talent is a joke!

This title might seem as a contradiction because I like superstars such as Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Kassius Ohno, etc. These superstars are being not directed properly because of the creative team. If we fill our creative team with Soap Opera lunatics that have no knowledge of wrestling, than this would lead to the downfall of many superstars and the ultimate demise of many gimmicks. Without younger talent, that is putting the WWE in a deep hole in which is igniting with flames with crying IWC seeing the misguidance of many of the
younger talent.
WWE is unable to learn from it's mistakes. Currently, it is in the dawn of WCW days. That is bad for the product because look at what happened with WCW without acquiring new talent. As Rey Mysertio said in WCW Documentary "The Monday Night Wars" WCW was unwilling to use different division but instead giving older guys (Hulk Hogan) another chance. That would cause ratings to drop (Raw: 2.9 ratings) and superstars to switch to other brands.
Even through WWE has not lost any talent (younger) in the last year, this can still happen. If this misdirection continues to happen, stars may riot instead of fans (which never happens) and get out of there contracts. This would put WWE in a tail spin of proportions and sink the product into deeper trouble because older talent are not around forever.

Injuries/Breaks

WWE could be in a huge tail spin if John Cena injuries starts to progress. What if John Cena and C.M Punk are out of Raw without new talent. Randy Orton can not boost the ratings on a all time high and Undertaker can not compete every single Monday Night Raw.
John Cena and C.M Punk are two superstars who are in need for each other. This happened in every era (Rock-Austin, Hogan-Andre) and they connected with each other. Currently we have only two superstars on this roster that are able to connect with each other aside from Punk and Cena; Danial Bryan and Dolph Ziggler. There matches are excellent but we need more superstars to connect if Punk deserve a longer break and giving Cena some time to heal his Heel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the following blog. Give me some feedback in the comment section below. Here is a sneak peak in my new blogs coming out! Thanks everyone.

The Future: Part 2

"How can we fix the future!"

Submit "Blade's Experience: The Future Is Not Bright!" to Digg Submit "Blade's Experience: The Future Is Not Bright!" to del.icio.us Submit "Blade's Experience: The Future Is Not Bright!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blade's Experience: The Future Is Not Bright!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What you have said is my biggest problem with wwe and what you said might happen is also what I have been saying might happen ... The whole idea of a creative team filled with non wrestling people makes no sense .. Daniel bryan should NOT be in that horrendous tag team how many months has he wasted TRYING to be funny ? He should be be playing the dangerous tactical wrestling machine benoit n angle played brilliantly .m the list goes on
    Call me crazy...but after seeing The Miz on Raw, I think he can be the next Cena...or well, Cena'esque. I don't know why. I didn't think the crowd reaction was overwhelming...but he's charismatic, can talk, I would say he needs to brush up on the wrestling ability a bit but as we know, the faces of WWE weren't always the best wrestlers. He's very marketable.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.