View RSS Feed

AssassinBlade

Blade's Experience: What we want to see in WWE 2K14

Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. With all the recent discussions in WWE, I will turn the table to the virtual world of the WWE. Let's talk about WWE 2K14! Without THQ, will this gaming franchise be an success or will it go to bitter turmoil! Here is what I want to see in the next game which will come out later this year, with WWE fans hoping for 2K Sports to make this game a bigger success than THQ last installment of a WWE game, WWE 13. Hopefully you enjoy and leave feedback at the comment section below.

What Fans Want to See!

G.M Mode: I am a wrestling fan who personally misses the moments of setting up my own moments and career moments in the Smackdown vs Raw series. It was always amazing to see one of the best jobbing to one of the first. I personally always gave younger superstar a chance and put on a great show. This feature should come back to the franchise because many older fans will be able to connect with the product that is being giving and will spend countless hours pitting C.M Punk and Danial Bryan in a rivalry. This feature could also be an apology for the bad servers that the product provides.

Better Servers: Many WWE fans bash on the servers that the franchise provides. I personally want to grapple other created superstars instead of THQ servers. They are slow, laggy, and personally sucks in a WWE fans idea. One mission that we 2K can inquire is to fix the servers if the games are coming out for The XBOX or PS4.

Superstar Mode: This was one of my favorite feature in the games entirety. I always dreamed of picking a superstar C.M Punk preferable to move up the ranks to Superstar stardom. This feature gave the fans great story-lines, memorable moments and countless hours of T.V fun. Only if the WWE was to inquire the same story-lines such as the SVR series, the product might be more watchable.

What the Fans be Provided​

WWE Universe 3.0: If 2K Sports was smart, they would fix the current WWE Universe. We need a reboot for MITB winners and how rivalries are done.

Attitude Era/ Invasion Story-line: 2K will try and revamp the current game with a revamp of the Invasion story line The only problem is inquiring superstar voices such as Kurt Angle and other Superstars in this era.

Hopefully 2K can make this game memorable alongside Yukes and countless matches and memories will be made. What do you want to see? Give me some feedback on this blog. Hoped you enjoyed!

Following Blogs:

Game Reviews: Smackdown vs Raw (2007)
Extreme Rules Review
WWE Rating: How to fix it!

Submit "Blade's Experience: What we want to see in WWE 2K14" to Digg Submit "Blade's Experience: What we want to see in WWE 2K14" to del.icio.us Submit "Blade's Experience: What we want to see in WWE 2K14" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blade's Experience: What we want to see in WWE 2K14" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just a couple random ideas:

New OMG moves like say throwing someone off the entrance stage.

Editable tag team entrances.

The full WWE roster available off the hop with NXT wrestlers as DLC.

Improved rank and tracking system.

SERVERS! SERVERS! SERVERS!
    Don't forget to proofread next time. Also, inquire and acquire are not the same word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurtts101
    Just a couple random ideas:

New OMG moves like say throwing someone off the entrance stage.

Editable tag team entrances.

The full WWE roster available off the hop with NXT wrestlers as DLC.

Improved rank and tracking system.

SERVERS! SERVERS! SERVERS!
    Great ideas. News coming from websites that WWE 2K14 is coming out on October 29th 2013, one day later than it's processor WWE 13. Hopefully we get all these things and more in the next video game!
    I say this every year. I want a full career mode. You can either pick a current Superstar or diva or create your own and live out their career. You start off as a rookie working your way to the main roster then working up the title ladders. Along the way you can make friends or enemeies by ways you respond to questions and such, much life mass effect. You can also form tag teams, stables, and earn manager spots.
    What it really needs is better CPU AI, and some other way to increase the difficulty besides having the CPU just do more reversals.
    Quote Originally Posted by A.C. Sativa
    What it really needs is better CPU AI, and some other way to increase the difficulty besides having the CPU just do more reversals.
    Agreed. They need to make the computer opponents more aggressive, not just reverse everything you try to do
    Quote Originally Posted by A.C. Sativa
    I totally agree with this idea. When playing WWE 13, it is wrong that the computer is not challenging. Hopefully this can be added to the new WWE 2K14!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.