View RSS Feed

Khris

New Nation Of Domination

Rate this Entry
Hey everybody back to just express an idea and hear a feedback to what ya'll think.

If I were to come up with a storyline at this point it would be a new breed of nation of domination but with a twist.

First off the name I would choose for the faction would be Black Panthers or Darksmen, both sound racist I know but that's the point good controversy.

Next the members of the group,
R-Truth would be my first pick due to his unpredictable personality. Since he kinda already over he would be to help most of the guys I'm about to name in the mic department.

Kofi Kingston needs a change and a heel turn along with a faction could help him in so many ways, I just can't see him as a main eventer so he be the middle guy holding the secondary championships.

I would bring back Shelton Benjamin and have him team with r-truth capturing the tag team championships. Benjamin for the life of him as all the athleticism in the world but his charisma is just poorish. Since truth stole his finisher as soon as he was cut from wwe the both could use the leaping front neckbreaker and maybe turn it into a double team move. Shelton could help truth with some tag team experience and truth could brush off some of his mic skill on Benjamin.

Mark Henry would be the leader seeing as he has the experience and edge factor plus how often is the big scary guy the master mind be hind it all. I think he would be perfect in the role and could show the guys a thing or two even though he is the slowiest thing since a sloth. Henry reigning as the champ as his goons cause destruction I believe could be a perfect fit.

The wild card would be Big E langsten. I book him different from everyone else, as I would have him never touch a microphone just being in dead silence every week. Being the rebellious one of the bunch he refuse to assault others causing friction between him and Henry until the group turns on him leading to eventual match with Langsten and Henry, with Big E showcasing his power tossing Henry all over the arena putting each other threw tables and walls at some point the faction attacking Big E with over powering them including Henry eventually defeating him to gain his first wwe championship.

So hit me and tell me what you guys think.

Submit "New Nation Of Domination" to Digg Submit "New Nation Of Domination" to del.icio.us Submit "New Nation Of Domination" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Nation Of Domination" to Google

Updated 05-07-2013 at 12:27 PM by Khris

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions , User News

Comments

I only like this idea cuz Kofi Kingston and R- Truth need a character change
    Why not E-Jackson/Big E as a monster tag team? How about the PTP?
    As if Pro Wrestling isn't racially segregated enough, let's just throw all the black guys in a corner, right? Not
    Not a good idea. Sorry.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.