View RSS Feed

Wrestling_Deluxe_08

The Potential of AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn + Fan Made Movie Trailer

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

I have always been an advocate of female wrestling. However, it's been really hard to support anything related to the words diva or knockout in main stream over the years.

Until now.

I see a lot of potential in this upcoming feud between AJ Lee and Kaitlyn. Being a fan of both divas, I've been craving this feud since 2011 and I'm glad it is finally going to happen. The history between the two, being former best friends turned bitter enemies, speaks for itself and their matches are good enough to live up to their hype. AJ has been treating Kaitlyn like shit for over a year and Kaitlyn has just taken the abuse. Now she gets to let it all out in this feud. WWE actually has an opportunity to make people care about their female division and book a WWE diva feud that is worthy of a PPV. It has the makings to be a real grudge feud between females, not males, females. There really hasn't been one since Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus, in my opinion. Some choose to argue Melina vs. Mickie James or Melina vs. Michelle McCool. Regardless, it's been years since we got a decent female wrestling feud and I am excited about this one coming up.

I just hope WWE gives it the necessary TV time and enjoyable segments to make this work. With the right amount of interactions on RAW, I think Kaitlyn and AJ can bring a lot of interest to the show. I don't care if the ultimate goal is to give AJ Lee the title. That is fine. AJ Lee deserves it. All I want is an entertaining feud and not just some average divas feud. I'll be extremely disappointed if WWE drops the ball with this one.

Thanks for reading. Share your thoughts down below.

Submit "The Potential of AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn + Fan Made Movie Trailer" to Digg Submit "The Potential of AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn + Fan Made Movie Trailer" to del.icio.us Submit "The Potential of AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn + Fan Made Movie Trailer" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Potential of AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn + Fan Made Movie Trailer" to Google

Comments

I have commented on your video like 3 times through youtube and even this website haha. But I completely agree with everything you say. I am an advocate of divas fighting as well.

I am sick of all those people when they automatically see two divas in the ring consider it a bathroom break. Divas have been able to put on amazing matches in the past, and just because the business is different does not mean they cannot now.
    I completely agree with every word, also with the stupid bathroom break stuff that Cross mentioned. I really hope they at least give this a good match or two instead of simply screwing us over. Huge fan of both AJ and Kaitlyn and I've been waiting for this for ages!
    I just watched a match from NXT between these two, and, while I think that Kaitlyn is a stiff in the ring as she is hot, there's definitely potential for the future. As it stands at the moment I'm gonna have to say that they have a long way to go before I'd consider them in Trish and Litas league.
    I have a feeling the divas will start to get push in the summer time, because of the new diva show, it might actually make us care about them.
    Love the video, that being said I also cannot agree with you more I love women's wrestling and it seems like I look forward to seeing them succeed just as much as the upcoming male stars. Now as far as the secret admirer thing for Kaitlin goes I think it should be a heel turn for Kaitlin as her secret admirer is a member of the shield and she will yoko the shield when its time for them to on their separate ways or even better give the shield including Kaitlin belts
    I am a huge fan of AJ Lee and a decent fan of Kaitlyn myself and I LOVE this feud WWE teased it and teased and they are finally seemingly pulling the trigger and i can't wait to see how it turns out!

This feud can like you said not only can be the best Divas feud in years, but can also help reinvigorate the Divas division. It needs to be done right, but even in the limited time the Divas are given I have liked what I have seen so far and hope it only gets better and better from here!

Oh and BTW I love that video! great job!!!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.