View RSS Feed

WWE.TNA.2012

My Years Booking For Justin Gabriel

Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.
This blog is mainly because i saw that no blogs have been updated recently so i thought start them off. So this blog is how i would book Justin Gabriel (Who i have kept any secrets is my favourite) and what i know is wishful thinking but this is my dream year.

Extreme Rules - Have Wade Barrett vs Justin Gabriel on the main card in a No-DQ match for the Intercontinental Championship to then have Gabriel win the title.

4 Weeks Of Raw - Have Gabriel win all these weeks and beat 1st Wade Barrett in a title rematch, 2nd Brodus Clay, 3rd him and dolph ziggler put over john cena and kofi kingston in a champions brawl and finally the 4th have him beat john cena 1 on 1.

Payback - Have him put over Kane, Daniel Bryan and Wade Barrett but then have him lose the title the next night to Fandango.

Money In The Bank - Have Gabriel win Money In The Bank and cash in that night on Dolph Ziggler.

Until Survivor Series - Have him win against some big names like Orton, Sheamus and The Big Show but at this event have him lose a traditional survivor series match but the leader of the opposing team wins the title due to the stipulations. Probs make the opposing leader Orton.

TLC - Have him Beat Mark Henry in a tlc match. Win using a 450 Splash off the tallest ladder through two tables with a chair under the bottom 1.

Royal Rumble - Have him enter at #7 and win the Rumble. He should eliminate Show, Ryback, All of 3MB and Brock Lesnar.

Elimination Chamber - Have him beat Henry, Show, Ziggler, ADR, Sheamus in an elimination chamber to ensure his match is a 1 on 1 at wm, so 3 ec's at this event as i want both the championships to be in an ec.

WM - Have him put over Orton in a No-DQ match and they remind everyone that the NO-DQ stip was what started the massive year for gabriel. after a year like this they can leave him for around 5 years and he will still be great (just through in a world title match every now and then.

This is my Epic Year for Gabriel i hope you enjoyed, please leave comments and try not to hate as "I Spit In The Face Of People Who Don't Wanna Be Cool"!!!

Submit "My Years Booking For Justin Gabriel" to Digg Submit "My Years Booking For Justin Gabriel" to del.icio.us Submit "My Years Booking For Justin Gabriel" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Years Booking For Justin Gabriel" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Have him beat John Cena? That is way too much fast. Build this dude up a bit. How can you have him as a heel?He is a highflyer for godsakes. Why is he teaming with the top heel champion? Makes0 sense. Build him up before you put him in matches with Cena 1 on 1. Gabriel has 0 track record as a singles competitor. Everyone will turn the channel if you put him in the ring with Cena. How will him beating Cena help anyone? He lost to a dude who has beaten no one in his career? I'm glad your dream isn't reality.
    Yeah, I know you like the guy and all, but having him go over Barrett after barely being a blip on anyone's radar seems odd. At least build the guy some or see if he can get over. He's a natural face, but he was much cooler and better as a heel IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    Have him beat John Cena? That is way too much fast. Build this dude up a bit. How can you have him as a heel?He is a highflyer for godsakes. Why is he teaming with the top heel champion? Makes0 sense. Build him up before you put him in matches with Cena 1 on 1. Gabriel has 0 track record as a singles competitor. Everyone will turn the channel if you put him in the ring with Cena. How will him beating Cena help anyone? He lost to a dude who has beaten no one in his career? I'm glad your dream isn't reality.
    TheGreatOne, i have alot of respect from you but heres everything wrong with your statement. 1st he is the new heel as his match with Wade Barrett changed in the middle, people want him to be a heel. 2nd The teaming with the greatest heel at the moment Dolph Ziggler makes sense as Gabriel is the intercontinental champ at this point and it is a champions match, WHC and Intercontinental vs WWE Champ and US. 3rd To have the next weeks match on, they have a great technical part of the match with an interference from the outside to give gabriel the upper hand and win, this causes the match next week (just didnt want 2 go into details). Gabriel winning the next week is so people start to take him seriously, but maybe have abit of cheating going on. Possibly Ryback interferes. This has alot of parts in which you have to use your imagination and think what could happen to cause the following matches. But thanks for the review, we should defiantly talk sometime about who the wwe should push and should dump, i would love to hear your views.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl
    Yeah, I know you like the guy and all, but having him go over Barrett after barely being a blip on anyone's radar seems odd. At least build the guy some or see if he can get over. He's a natural face, but he was much cooler and better as a heel IMO.
    Once again please read the comment before for the full meassge of him being heel. He has just won a battle royal on main event to get to face barrett, i think they got miz to win the title at WM because they don't want barrett to have the title but then because of the miz's schedule they had to pick the most logical choice to have win the title off of miz, wade barrett. i think when they have gabriel vs barrett for the intercontinental championship they will have him win, for all the previous reasons.
    As I stated in my last blog on Drew Mcintyre I love the little details they help get your point across. You dont have any, other then your later comments to the great one, you just named the ppvs and the current top ten superstars in the company and said he beats them I know you like gabriel and I do too but work it slower give us a notable fued along the way, you had him bounce from one wrestler to the next. keep one feud and give it some fire. looking forward to see how your next one goes as its the type of blog I do myself and enjoy
    Huh? All I said was he's more interesting as a heel. The only time I actually cared about watching him was while he was a Nexus / CORRE member. Has nothing to do with your battle royal idea. And for him to essentially come out of no where, win the IC title this month = bad idea. Especially since a jobber like Zach Ryder or Santino Marella are WAY more over. Need to build up the guy first. See if he can actually get over, then let him win a title.
    This would be better suited for a guy like Cody Rhodes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.