View RSS Feed

GaryBallantyne

The Shield Does NOT need a new member

Rate this Entry
Why does everybody that post on this site think that The Shield need a new member, they are one of the most dominant factions in wwe history, so why would anybody want to add a fourth member, if wwe were to add another member to The Shield, they could only add a recent wwe superstar which would take the focus away from the group and put it on the new member being the leader of the group, were as the three of them are equal and there is not a clear leader, they have made an impact like no other and they so far are undefeated only time i could see them teaming with any other superstars is in a survivor series match up where there again they would display there dominance, another reason they do not need another member is they are different, they are outsiders, they were unknown before they came to the main roster by many which has given the impact they have made sky rocket through the roof. so would everybody please give it a rest because they do not need another member because they are doing great on their own!

Submit "The Shield Does NOT need a new member" to Digg Submit "The Shield Does NOT need a new member" to del.icio.us Submit "The Shield Does NOT need a new member" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Shield Does NOT need a new member" to Google

Comments

Thanks for getting that off your chest! ......... NEXT!!!!
    no kidding.....
    Some better moderation please.
    I disagree I'm looking forward to his next blog

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.