View RSS Feed

AssassinBlade

Blade's Experience: Where Do We Go From Here?

Rating: 11 votes, 4.18 average.
Hello. Welcome to another blogisde of Blade's Experience. Before I start, I have one question for people viewing by blogs currently. I am the new moderator for the Prediction contest. How would most participants like 100 points for participation. This help towards the goal of being #1 in the charts and getting respect throughout the IWC community. In all my blogs, Grammar Nazi are allowed with either positive and negative feedback. This blog will consist of the burning question: "Where Do We Go From Here?"

The Shield

Everyone in the IWC, knows good things must come to the end. When we first introduce to The Shield in November, I thought they would get buried in the likes of superstars that are at a higher level than them. Thankfully, they have kept there own for quite some time. The group has done things that most of the Roster has yet to pull of. John Cena, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Big Show, Kane, Danial Bryan, Ryback, and The Undertaker have fallen victim to the NXT prospects turned to a unstoppable force in the WWE. It made fans and superstars alike murmured the words "Believe in The Shield!" Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. This is actually a good thing for this young group of superstars, It gives them room to branch out and make names for themselves.
You might be reading this blog right now and saying "The Shield is unstoppable, why should they come to an end." The Shield is indeed a force to be reckoned with but look what happened to groups such as The Nexus, New Nexus, Corre, etc. These young superstars from NXT set out to make a name for themselves. They were tired of sitting in the locker room thinking "when is Vince gonna call us up." Instead of waiting, they took Smackdown and Raw by storm and making a name for thereselves. The WWE carried on with the same shannigans and this lead to the demise of this group of young man. Who remember's Husky Harris, Joe Henning, David Otunga, Justin Gabriel, etc. The WWE universe might remember two/four members of the group; I and other members of the IWC remember's all the members. What Happened? All members of the Nexus, New Nexus (Excluding C.M Punk), and The Corre are buried. I do not want the same thing to happen to The Shield because of the creative team WWE has. Members of the creative group write for Conan O' Brien, All my Children, Soap Opera's. In my opinion, The Shield should have dysfunctional during this Summer. Many people want to know what this Summer will consist of, while I have a pitch for you. Summer of Rollins (Intercontinental Championship), Dean Ambrose (WWE championship) and Roman Reigns as a beast feuding with names such as Ryback, Sheamus, Big Show, etc.
I see a lot of potential in the Shield. Unfortunately, the WWE does not have the same mindset as it use to have ten years ago. We can not carry a fraction such as Evolution anymore. Factors such as the PG Ratings, content such as Blood, has nothing to do with the product. I could care less if Brock Lesnar is bleeding or C.M Punk does a risky manuaever. The content is suppose to have it's have it's own surprises instead of relying on other era's preferable the Attitude Era do reflect on our younger talent. If the WWE was to think this through, let the Shield disband and branch out a little before they jump to many heights.

Giving the Mid-Carder A Chance

Ryback has lost all of his PPV matches. He explains his frustration and gets title shot to face John Cena. In my opinion this is not fair because of his winning/Losing record. Why should a guy who has lost excessively get a shot. If it was this easy, why doesn't Cesaro explain his frustration and get a WWE title shot. Cesaro and Cena could have an interesting feud if given a shot at the title. In the old days of wrestling, you had to work your way to the top. Superstars needed to shed blood, sweat, and tears to get a championship match.
When a superstar shed, blood, and tears that is a real champion. I am not saying Ryback does not deserve a shot, he has waited eight years to be turned down multiple times and finally get his title shot. I believe it is unfair for the superstar to get his title shot now because he has not been built up properly in order to get a title shot. Why can't superstars such as Tyson Kidd, Kassius Ohno, Justin Gabriel, Corey Graves, Wade Barrett, etc. get a shot. In my opinion, they are not good enough for Vince McMahon. In my opinion, John Cena deserves to be champion. It is not because he is my favorite wrestler of all time, it is because he has sacrifice blood, sweat, and tears to get where he is currently. I am commend John Cena for all his accomplishments in the 'E. I believe he is a constant reminder to all the superstar in the back of how to succeed. John Cena started in OVW and is now the top dog of the WWE.

IWC

The Internet Wrestling Community is very are harsh people. I am an IWC member and I can tell you they get Rowdy when you bring up superstars such as John Cena. My question too all you is reference in a few years from now, John Cena turned 36th years old today and that is the age when wrestler start winding down. My question is "How would you guys react when C.M Punk or any other IWC lover becomes "The Man!" This superstar is constantly pushed down our throats and merchandise sales are rocketing. Is there going to be different opinions on C.M Punk? We shall see.

Thank you for reading. Please comment below and remember harsh comments are allowed including Grammar Nazi. My question to the WWE is a famous quote from the 35th President of the United States who goes by the name of John F.Kennedy. WWE "If not you, who? If not now, when?

Upcoming Blogs

Making Our Own Era

WWE Game Reviews

C.M Punk: The Comeback

Submit "Blade's Experience: Where Do We Go From Here?" to Digg Submit "Blade's Experience: Where Do We Go From Here?" to del.icio.us Submit "Blade's Experience: Where Do We Go From Here?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blade's Experience: Where Do We Go From Here?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

@AssassinBlade-

Great blog. I agree that the shield might need to disband but why not Seth Rollins for WWE Champion?

It is becoming painfully clear that Ryback is being treated like in an awkward way. There is a lot of hype for his matches but the E is holding back its own product. If Ryback is hungry then let him eat @ a PPV. Is the E going for a streak of most consecutive PPV losses for him? Someone has to 'proofread' the script and say "What the hell is this crap"?

I also agree that Cena deserves the title. He is the "Hogan" on the company and has continuously performed under pressure. He has done it all in wrestling and after this next run, should step away and allow someone else to reach the same status. Maybe return in a yr or 2.
    Do you even know the members of the groups you listed? The ex-members currently hold two titles (IC and Tag Team), and one of them has a shot at the WWE title coming up. Thats not even including Cena as a member.
    Why do they need to end? How long we're The Horsemen around or the Radicals, or Evolution. Is the IWC seriously getting that bored already? Most of today's wrestling fans would have lost their minds 15 yrs ago with a storyline or group going more than 4 mths. I watch wrestling because of not only wrestling but because of the storylines, characters and drama. They don't call it a male soap opera for nothing. I'm glad WWE aren't adhering to the impatient ADHD people of the world. Which makes you wonder if they watched Wrestling back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PAINFUL TRUTH
    @AssassinBlade-

Great blog. I agree that the shield might need to disband but why not Seth Rollins for WWE Champion?

It is becoming painfully clear that Ryback is being treated like in an awkward way. There is a lot of hype for his matches but the E is holding back its own product. If Ryback is hungry then let him eat @ a PPV. Is the E going for a streak of most consecutive PPV losses for him? Someone has to 'proofread' the script and say "What the hell is this crap"?

I also agree that Cena deserves the title. He is the "Hogan" on the company and has continuously performed under pressure. He has done it all in wrestling and after this next run, should step away and allow someone else to reach the same status. Maybe return in a yr or 2.
    this is where I disagree, I'm an older guy, and I gotta say when Hogan was "the man" I never remember him getting anything but a massive pop when he came out. This also goes for all the top guys to follow Hogan...Shawn Michaels, Rock, Stone Cold, etc. The alleged top FACE has never been booed like this. I'm not saying Cena isn't deserving, I'm just saying it's painfully obvious he is not the same as the previous top Face's of the company, and I'm really not sure why either...

also really enjoyed the read.
    im just not sold on the shield...they give shitty promos, ambrose and rollins are as boring as a sack of rocks, reigns has the look but no promo skills, and their team finisher sucks... damn i miss the good old days when talent outweighed hype....and i agree that in order to be the man you have to get pops from the crowd like stone cold, taker, the rock or hhh... not one superstar gets that reaction now except for fagdango and hes a complete joke.... man wrestlings in good hands, NOT!!!!!!!!!
    Cena will never touch Hogan, Austin, Rock, Sting, Bret Hart, Goldberg, HBK, etc. What is your job as a babyface wrestler? To get people to cheer for you and want you to beat up the bad guy. NO ONE in the history of wrestling as a top level babyface has ever consistently received the negative reaction that John Cena gets. Even Stone Cold who was a tweener stunning good guys or bad guys would get huge pops regardless of who he attacked.

You know why people boo Cena?? He's boring! If you're going to keep a guy good for so long you need to give him new things to do every once in a while. Good and bad aren't the only ways you can go with any character.

What's the point of having writers from soap operas who deal with writing material for the same characters forever and keep it interesting if they can't do the same for wrestling characters?
    i love The Shield. i think they are very far from boring and i know from watching old promos that both Rollins and Ambrose can talk. and the promos they do now are not bad at all. i dont think they should disband any time soon. i feel they should be a dominate force untill WM. bring in another young group fo rthem to fued with for something fresh while at the same time giving other young guys a push.

as far as Cena is concerned. i respect him for all he has done and accomplished. but hes extra boring. he needs a new gimmick hes had the same one since i was in high school. hes stale. his title rein is startin to look like The Rocks, all talk and no wrestling. at least punk competed.
    i dont not like Cena i just think his character needs revamped. The reason why alot of ppl remained over with the crowd in the past is because of the way they were able to make changes to there character along the way

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.