View RSS Feed

AssassinBlade

Blade's Experience: Extreme Rules 2013 Predictions

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Hello everyone and welcome to another blogoside of Blade's Experience. After an predicable Wrestlemania and a unthinkable post Wrestlemania Raw, it is the season of Extreme Rules 2013 predictions. Before I start the blog, I have not posted a blog since December. I promise to post blogs every week and that's a promise I will keep. Many people on this site do not like grammar Nazi, in my blogs they are allowed because they allow my blogs to get more better when time passes by. Please comment below and tell me what you want my next blog to be about.

Extreme Rules 2013
May 19th 2013

Big Show vs Randy Orton: Tables Match

Big Show and Randy Orton have had a heated rivalry ever since Wrestlemania 29. Ever since the following PPV, both superstars have been wanting to prove a point which being to kick the living hell out of each other. This match is the opener of the night to get the crowd excited for the show and start off to a good note. Big Show should win this bout because he needs momentum building his monster rise once again on Smackdown. I could see Randy Orton making the switch from Smackdown to Raw and finally winning the WWE championship! Big Show will win this match with Randy Orton attempting a RKO until Show reverses it into a choke slam which is not banned according to WWE matches.

Winner: Big Show

Nikki Bella vs Katilyn

This match will be for the Divas championship as Bella has pinned Katilyn on following Raw's. This match would be a bathroom break for the majority of WWE fans including myself but the ending of this match would come with a unsuccessful attempt of twin power from Nikki Bella to Brie Bella. It would lead to a spear from Katilyn and a successful defense.

Winner: Katilyn

Sheamus vs. Mark Henry: Backstage Brawl Match

This match has been boling ever since the Raw after Wrestlemania. This two monsters have a bone to pick with each other and a brawl which is suitable backstage. Tables, Chairs, etc. are used to dish out the pin between these two men. Sheamus would attempt a brogue kick which is reversed into a WSM through a table. Henry would assure his dominance throughout the WWE and ladies & Gentlemen that is what he does!

Winner: Mark Henry

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio: WHC Match
This match will witness countless sneak attacks and brutal war between these three men. Countless Kendo sticks will be used to bruise the body of ADR, Chairs to mess up the face of Ziggler and belts whipped at Swagger. This match will come to an end when Ziggler attempts a Zig Zag on ADR which leads to a stalemate until Swagger hits ADR with a Kendo stick and from behind Big E Langston with a Big Ending to Swagger. Ziggler capabilities and successful retains his WHC. Hopefully Ziggler holds on to the championship for a long period of time!

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Team Hell No(c) vs Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns: Tag Team Championship

The Shield has been successful for countless number of weeks. They knocked off the likes of Corey Graves on NXT and The Undertaker on Smackdown. As much as I want to see the Team Hell No retain the championship chances are The Shield will win the gold. Like it or not the WWE universe is forced to "Believe in The Shield!"

Winner(s): The Shield (New WWE tag team championship)

Brock Lesnar vs. HHH: Steel Cage

As much as I hate to say it. Brock Lesnar needs to win this match. Even through he should off proven his destruction on the 'E he does not have any dominance. A win over the kings of kings would establish Brock Lesnar dominance and make him hungry for WWE gold. To Build more of a monster off of Lesnar, he needs to walk out the steel cage door to insert his dominance.

Winner: Brock Lesnar

John Cena(c) vs. Ryback: WWE championship

This is the main event of the evening. To make this match exciting, weapons and superstars need to be involved. John Cena should take critical damage throughout the match, being triple Power bombed through tables. John Cena should win this match with a AA through a table.

Winner: John Cena

I hope you enjoyed the latest edition of Blade's Experience. The next blog can be picked by the fans. Here are some suggestions for the next edition of Blade's Experience.

Upcoming Blogs:

The IWC: History of criticizer

Predictable in The WWE

The Return of Greatness

Submit "Blade's Experience: Extreme Rules 2013 Predictions" to Digg Submit "Blade's Experience: Extreme Rules 2013 Predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "Blade's Experience: Extreme Rules 2013 Predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blade's Experience: Extreme Rules 2013 Predictions" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Seems accurate, although I will be fairy disappointed if Ryback loses another big match. I know he's pretty limited in the ring and on the mic, but I'd like to see the guy get a brief title run. There's not much left to do with Cena as champion, but with Ryback, at least you have numerous options. Here's a chance to create another franchise player Vinnie Mac, don't F it up, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    Seems accurate, although I will be fairy disappointed if Ryback loses another big match. I know he's pretty limited in the ring and on the mic, but I'd like to see the guy get a brief title run. There's not much left to do with Cena as champion, but with Ryback, at least you have numerous options. Here's a chance to create another franchise player Vinnie Mac, don't F it up, please.

I do not want Ryback to win the title in his current position because Vinnie Mac is wasting his superstars on someone who is lackluster inside the ring and has no ability on the mic. Ryback does deserve a title reign because he has been working for this opportunity ever since Tough Enough and his opportunity of becoming a WWE superstar was giving to a lackluster/bad MMA fighter named Danial Puder. I believe Ryback is capable of holding the title after the gimmick gets better because most of the audience gets bored of the same dominant WWE/WHC champion. Some examples of this is Mark Henry, The Great Khali, Big Show, etc.
    Prediction for the pre-show: Great Kahli vs. Hornswoggle - Career Match
    The match goes to the outside and both men grab a chair. There is a double chair shot and we have a Double DQ. As a result, both men have lost the match and will never be seen again. Following the match, the Shield enter through the crowd, proceed to beat the living hell out of both Kahli & Hornswoggle and the WWE Universe never sees these men again...or at least for a couple weeks when TNA hires them.
    In all seriousness, I think your blog looks pretty accurate. Only thing I see missing is Fandango probably finds a spot on the card. Also, if WWE is able to get Batista to return, perhaps he interferes in the Cena v Ryback match and then begins feuding with one of them (or both) going into the next PPV.
    Quote Originally Posted by weems
    Prediction for the pre-show: Great Kahli vs. Hornswoggle - Career Match
    The match goes to the outside and both men grab a chair. There is a double chair shot and we have a Double DQ. As a result, both men have lost the match and will never be seen again. Following the match, the Shield enter through the crowd, proceed to beat the living hell out of both Kahli & Hornswoggle and the WWE Universe never sees these men again...or at least for a couple weeks when TNA hires them.
    In all seriousness, I think your blog looks pretty accurate. Only thing I see missing is Fandango probably finds a spot on the card. Also, if WWE is able to get Batista to return, perhaps he interferes in the Cena v Ryback match and then begins feuding with one of them (or both) going into the next PPV.
    Thank you for enjoying the blog. The great Khali and Hornswoggle should both leave the WWE because they are wasting airtime for superstars who deserve such as Primo, Hunico, Epico, Justin Gabriel, etc. I completely forgot to put Fandango on the card but if is in a match it would be against Chris Jericho in a dancing room brawl. I was also thinking of Batista to interfere in the WWE championship match since he has lots of history with John Cena. This means that Cena retains and at Summerslam or Payback it can be Batista vs. John Cena vs. Ryback for the WWE championship. Hopefully reports are false that Batista wants a part time schedule because that would be a bumpy toad for the WWE championship. I think it would be an interesting match!
    Big Show beating Orton doesn't make a lot of sense. It isn't like he is going to be feuding with Ziggler after that feud like Orton is likely. Orton needs the W here. Really the only complaint on my part.
    How about Fandango and Kofi for the US title in a ladder match?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dime Store Saint
    How about Fandango and Kofi for the US title in a ladder match?
    Fandango vs. Kofi Kingston in a ladder match would be an interesting match. I could see Kingston retaining the title but then being attacked by Fandango. Fandango could do a flying headbutt off the ladder. I do not see this match happening until WWE Money In The Bank because Fandango is still in a feud with Chris Jericho.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.