View RSS Feed

sexyboy14

The Slammy Awards: How it Should Be

Rate this Entry
On a Wikipedia hit one day, I stumbled on the Slammy Awards page. And my reading confirmed what I thought. The Slammy’s sucked. Back in 1997, it was cool. Now, it plain sucks. But it really doesn’t need to be, with a little effort. So I thought I’d pen my own version of the Slammy Awards, from January 2012 to the present day.

Superstar of the Year:
John Cena
Randy Orton
CM Punk (winner)
Alberto Del Rio
The Rock

Tag Team of the Year:
Team Hell No (winner)
The Prime Time Players
Team Rhodes Scholars
The Usos
Primo & Epico

Match of the Year:
Triple H vs. The Undertaker – WrestleMania 28
CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan – Over the Limit 2012 (winner)
The Rock vs. John Cena – WrestleMania 28
The Undertaker vs. CM Punk – WrestleMania 29
Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho – SummerSlam 2012

Finisher of the Year:
Ryback’s ShellShocked (winner)
Wade Barrett’s Bull Hammer
Antonio Cesaro’s Neutralizer
The Shield’s Powerbomb
Dolph Ziggler’s Zig Zag

Diva of the Year:
Kaitlyn
AJ Lee (winner)
Eve Torres
Rosa Mendes
The Bella Twins

Shocker of the Year:
Dolph Ziggler cashes in Money in the Bank
The Rock wins WWE Title
The Shield debuts at Survivor Series (winner)
Brock Lesnar returns
Big Show aligns with John Laurinaitis

First Year Superstar of the Year:
Bo Dallas
The Shield (winner)
Ryback
Fandango
Big E Langston

Announcer of the Year:
Michael Cole
Jerry Lawler
JBL (winner)
Brad Maddox
The Miz

Love to hear what you guys think. Love it? Hate it? Tell me. I can take it!
Until next time, happy reading.

Submit "The Slammy Awards: How it Should Be" to Digg Submit "The Slammy Awards: How it Should Be" to del.icio.us Submit "The Slammy Awards: How it Should Be" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Slammy Awards: How it Should Be" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Superstar Of The Year: John Cena - This has been a great year for cena. he has had a rumble win, MITB win, He beat Brock Lesnar and He beat The Rock for his redemption. he also broke his own record and is now 13 time WWE champion.
    Tag Team Of The Year: The Shield - Your Choice was stupid as Hell No are being begged to split. The Shield is a better team and will prove that at Extreme Rules. Believe In the shield!
    Match Of The Year: John Cena vs CM Punk - This was a great technical match and you really cant argue with the results it brought!
    Finisher Of The Year: Brogue Kick - Sheamus - This is a great finisher and i can see it being a big thorn in the arse or boot in the face whoever gets in his way!
    Diva Of The Year: AJ Lee - Some things you cannot deny and AJ being the best diva is 1 cos you know that she will always be ontop.
    Shocker Of The Year: Brad Maddox and The Shield being contracted to attack Ryback - Paul Hayman has to be one of the most influencial guys on the roster as he can contract anyone, even the refs. He got The Shield to ruin Ryback at Survivor Series and he got Maddox to screw Ryback at HIAC.
    First Year (This is also known as break out so thats wat im putting)
    Break Out Superstar Of The Year: Ryback - He has had a great returning year, he has had some title time and he has to be the biggest force to be reckoned with. its like you were never gone Skip.
    Announcer Of The Year: Jerry Lawlor - He is proberly the best king i know, he's better than Sheamus, Rock and Austin put together and he never stops himself from saying what he feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by WWE.TNA.2012
    Superstar Of The Year: John Cena - This has been a great year for cena. he has had a rumble win, MITB win, He beat Brock Lesnar and He beat The Rock for his redemption. he also broke his own record and is now 13 time WWE champion.
    Tag Team Of The Year: The Shield - Your Choice was stupid as Hell No are being begged to split. The Shield is a better team and will prove that at Extreme Rules. Believe In the shield!
    Match Of The Year: John Cena vs CM Punk - This was a great technical match and you really cant argue with the results it brought!
    Finisher Of The Year: Brogue Kick - Sheamus - This is a great finisher and i can see it being a big thorn in the arse or boot in the face whoever gets in his way!
    Diva Of The Year: AJ Lee - Some things you cannot deny and AJ being the best diva is 1 cos you know that she will always be ontop.
    Shocker Of The Year: Brad Maddox and The Shield being contracted to attack Ryback - Paul Hayman has to be one of the most influencial guys on the roster as he can contract anyone, even the refs. He got The Shield to ruin Ryback at Survivor Series and he got Maddox to screw Ryback at HIAC.
    First Year (This is also known as break out so thats wat im putting)
    Break Out Superstar Of The Year: Ryback - He has had a great returning year, he has had some title time and he has to be the biggest force to be reckoned with. its like you were never gone Skip.
    Announcer Of The Year: Jerry Lawlor - He is proberly the best king i know, he's better than Sheamus, Rock and Austin put together and he never stops himself from saying what he feels.
    Correction, Cena is an 11 time WWE champion, 13 includes 2 WHC titles.

Also, Team Hell No is not a "stupid" choice like you immaturely stated. It's actually a very logical opinion. They have held the titles for several months, while the Shield have only been in 5 or 6 matches.
    yh but whats better my pdictions or his
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.