View RSS Feed

TheOne

20-1, HBK NY Screw Job, Cena Steel Chair Rage, Sheamus heel turn.

Rating: 14 votes, 1.64 average.
HI my nerdizles. Log time hope everyone is well and excited about WM29. So many people have done alot of predictions so heck heres mine.

Triple Nose v Block Lesnar

This will be shite. (British for weak as shit) Simply because all they are going to do is smash each other pause, smash each other pause blah blah blah. It will get interesting towards the last ten minutes. I believe HBK will cost Triple H the match and as a result this will push for a wrestlemania 30 match for two old ass wrestlers who will re-retire(is that a word? Quiet Nerd!) each other If HBK doesn't cost The Game Stephanie or Shane may get involved and side with Heyman.

The Avengers v Whoreton, Ginger, Flabby

See everyone thinks Orton will turn heel. I would love to see that because he is uber boring me to death. BUT all of you nerds (including myself calm down) think this will happen. WWE knows we know sooooooooo they will ruin it by making Sheamus turn on his team while we think why the hell do I not grow out of watching this shit!

The Dying Man V Sir Cm Punk

I'm a huge CM punk fan and a huge undertaker fan (in 1997!!!) CM Punk is THE only superstar you can compare to the legends of the attitude era. Undertaker should 0121F*ckingDo1 already. He is as old as Moses. This will be brutal for Punk who will some how win but we won't see him for a while after the win. This will help him heal but also set up an awesome build up with Sir Stone Cold Steve Austin. He will come back and rant about how hes beaten everyone......SHATTER GLASS , STUNNER, PUNK COVERED IN BEER ME U AND MILLIONS JIZZING OUR PANTS.

The Crock V John Cinderella

Soooo twice in a life time huh? The Crock will beat Cena while Cena has a Stone Cold moment and shows how much of a sore loser he is. The End.

So I hope all of this happens if not im out of £17.00. Also please feel free to leave irrelevant comments about my irrelevant blog .

kind regards

TheOne( no not Neo you Nerd!)

Submit "20-1, HBK NY Screw Job, Cena Steel Chair Rage, Sheamus heel turn." to Digg Submit "20-1, HBK NY Screw Job, Cena Steel Chair Rage, Sheamus heel turn." to del.icio.us Submit "20-1, HBK NY Screw Job, Cena Steel Chair Rage, Sheamus heel turn." to StumbleUpon Submit "20-1, HBK NY Screw Job, Cena Steel Chair Rage, Sheamus heel turn." to Google

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Congratulation. This is probably the worst blog i ever read here.
    Your attempts to make this blog comical, in my opinion, failed.
    I actually think the comment section was funnier than the blog; the part where people said that IWC members should be hired to WWE creative was especially comical. Even more so is the fact that they actually believe they could write better storylines. It's one thing to write a story that you and your friend might enjoy you acting out with your action figures (because they're only dolls when girls play with them) and it's a totally different scenario when you are at the mercy of being approved by management, talent, fans, sponsors, tv networks, and other entities you are contractually obligated to (including federally mandated laws about what is considered 'appropriate' for television)...

Silly IWC; you guys crack me up some times.
    as funny as this blog may seem, it comes across like it was written by a gobby saddo with tourettes
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Allen
    as funny as this blog may seem, it comes across like it was written by a gobby saddo with tourettes
    LOLZ, This is so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May The Fallen Angel look down on you and may the poor have their request accepted "Feed Me More".
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.