View RSS Feed

TheOne

20-1, HBK NY Screw Job, Cena Steel Chair Rage, Sheamus heel turn.

Rating: 14 votes, 1.64 average.
HI my nerdizles. Log time hope everyone is well and excited about WM29. So many people have done alot of predictions so heck heres mine.

Triple Nose v Block Lesnar

This will be shite. (British for weak as shit) Simply because all they are going to do is smash each other pause, smash each other pause blah blah blah. It will get interesting towards the last ten minutes. I believe HBK will cost Triple H the match and as a result this will push for a wrestlemania 30 match for two old ass wrestlers who will re-retire(is that a word? Quiet Nerd!) each other If HBK doesn't cost The Game Stephanie or Shane may get involved and side with Heyman.

The Avengers v Whoreton, Ginger, Flabby

See everyone thinks Orton will turn heel. I would love to see that because he is uber boring me to death. BUT all of you nerds (including myself calm down) think this will happen. WWE knows we know sooooooooo they will ruin it by making Sheamus turn on his team while we think why the hell do I not grow out of watching this shit!

The Dying Man V Sir Cm Punk

I'm a huge CM punk fan and a huge undertaker fan (in 1997!!!) CM Punk is THE only superstar you can compare to the legends of the attitude era. Undertaker should 0121F*ckingDo1 already. He is as old as Moses. This will be brutal for Punk who will some how win but we won't see him for a while after the win. This will help him heal but also set up an awesome build up with Sir Stone Cold Steve Austin. He will come back and rant about how hes beaten everyone......SHATTER GLASS , STUNNER, PUNK COVERED IN BEER ME U AND MILLIONS JIZZING OUR PANTS.

The Crock V John Cinderella

Soooo twice in a life time huh? The Crock will beat Cena while Cena has a Stone Cold moment and shows how much of a sore loser he is. The End.

So I hope all of this happens if not im out of £17.00. Also please feel free to leave irrelevant comments about my irrelevant blog .

kind regards

TheOne( no not Neo you Nerd!)

Submit "20-1, HBK NY Screw Job, Cena Steel Chair Rage, Sheamus heel turn." to Digg Submit "20-1, HBK NY Screw Job, Cena Steel Chair Rage, Sheamus heel turn." to del.icio.us Submit "20-1, HBK NY Screw Job, Cena Steel Chair Rage, Sheamus heel turn." to StumbleUpon Submit "20-1, HBK NY Screw Job, Cena Steel Chair Rage, Sheamus heel turn." to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hahah triple nose is a peach m8 .. Can only see 1 shock happening n thts hbk superkicking tht nose all the way out of NY ... Am hoping punk beats taker but aint gony happen .. Funny blog to wake up to tho
    hahahahahaha. no wait i wasn't actually laughing, this was super lame. hahahaha. now i'm laughing.
    soooooo im guessing u trying 2 take the piss yh? although i would love ur prediction to b true for shield match with sheamus turning heel but stephanie McMahon agrees that orton needs 2 b heel and daddy aint gunna say no to his baby girl! Taker will probs beat Punk and then next year have Cena vs Taker! have Cena End The Streak 21-1! Do think the HHH vs Lesnar match sim will happen cos HHH has said that he wants his last match to be him vs HBK and so expect next year a HIAC HHH vs HBK in a loser is not allowed in the HOF or some other crazy stipulation match but also expect to see them try to settle it at Summerslam but HHH wins and HBK point out its 1-1 as HBK screwed HHH and then have Shane join HBK and at WM30 have HHH W/ Stephanie McMahon vs HBK W/ Shane McMahon and special guest ref VKM!
    If only vince hired some of the iwc as writers .. If only
    He could hire some IWC as writers. Then the WWE would have better story lines at a cheaper cost.
    oh no you criticized the undertaker, nobody will take this blog seriously now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupy1234
    He could hire some IWC as writers. Then the WWE would have better story lines at a cheaper cost.
    Yea I agree to the better story lines part..but beware IWC people tend to want all the bananas at once..so after a while they will only have dry nuts to serve the E Universe
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.