View RSS Feed

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK

A TNA Fan's Excitement for WM29

Rate this Entry
Good, bad, or indifferent I have been primarily a TNA fan for the last 2 years. I kept myself up on WWE through readings and YouTube clips but I have not watched more than 10 minutes of WWE programming since this passing Monday: the go-home show for WrestleMania. Even though I may not be as invested as many of you are in the current WWE product -- here it goes anyway.

A TNA Fan's Excitement for WrestleMania 29

Jericho vs. Fandango

(Excited)
I. Love. Fandango. Granted when I first saw his debut on YouTube I had my doubts but seeing him doing media in full ring attire, in full character won me over. His full appearance on the Opie and Anthony radio show was amazing (Hear it here go to 2:30 and 13:30). After he appeared in studio and do his gimmick he called up the show later in the day to rip on them further. I have a feeling this character is going to be bigger than expected. Johnny is great in the ring and his personality mixes great with this gimmick. Mark my words.

Anyway -- mixed with Jericho this should be an entertaining match.

Henry v Ryback
(Not so Excited)

Never have been a fan of two big guys going at it so I'm not excited at all for this. I will wait to see the clip of Ryback lifting Henry up because that will be the only 5 seconds of this match worth watching.

Clay, T, Cameron, Naomi v Rhodes Scholars & Bellas
(Not Excited at All)
Love the Rhodes Scholars and that's about it. I would be mad if I worked full-time as a Diva and Cena's-and-Bryan's-Friday-night twins got a match after being back for a month.

But, hey, the people at WrestleMania need a bathroom break, too. Four hours is a long time.

Shield v IrishViperShow
(Moderately Excited)
Much rather see a stipulation thrown on this match but it should be solid ring work. The Shield needs to go over in my opinion. If they lose on this big stage I fear that their momentum would be over.

ADR v Swagger
(Not so Excited)
I guess if I watched for the last month or so I would be more invested in Swagger and face-ADR but my expectations are not too high for this one.

Zig-E v Oh Hell Nah
(Pretty Excited)
Daniel Bryan Danielson and Ziggler are involved: it has to be good. Add Kane and there is no way this match can be bad. Hell No has held the belts for a while so I can see a change here. Definitely intrigued.

HHH v Lesnar
(Moderately Excited)
I feel that they dropped the ball with this career match. Who cares if HHH loses? He would be only wrestling two less matches than he already does. In my opinion, if Lesnar wins he "would be" COO would be more intriguing. Even though it's no DQ, I do not expect anything too different from their other matches.

Da Undertaka v Punk
(Excited)
Should be a great match. For some reason, and maybe I will never learn, I still think Punk has a chance. Match of the Year?

Rock v Cena: Once Again in a Lifetime
(Moderately Excited)
To be honest I only care about the last five minutes of this match. Will there be a heel turn? Will there be a beatdown? I don't know. Like I mentioned, the actual match itself will not sell WrestleMania to me.

Overall: Pretty Excited
It's a shame that us Americans need to shell out $70 for this one. I cannot see myself personally buying this. However, it is definitely worth sitting at the bar to watch or finding "other means" to view it.

Oh, yeah, Diddy performs
(Not Excited at All)
He is not a good live performer. If he brings Biggie back for a night maybe we can talk.

Whether you hate or love WWE's currently product WrestleMania is the wrestling industry's Christmas. Enjoy the time of the year!

Crack, out.

Submit "A TNA Fan's Excitement for WM29" to Digg Submit "A TNA Fan's Excitement for WM29" to del.icio.us Submit "A TNA Fan's Excitement for WM29" to StumbleUpon Submit "A TNA Fan's Excitement for WM29" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You made the comment, "Love the Rhodes Scholars and that's about it. I would be mad if I worked full-time as a Diva and Cena's-and-Bryan's-Friday-night twins got a match after being back for a month."

I wonder if there is some truth to this. Nobody cares about this 4 man tag. I don't really think anybody cares about the Bellas either. Seems odd they were able to just come back and get a spot on the card. Perhaps it was part of their contract negotiation or pehaps Super Cena pulled some strings for his lady friend.
    oh my god! are you suggesting there are backstage politics going on behind the scenes at a sports entertainment company???

never.

"He is not a good live performer. If he brings Biggie back for a night maybe we can talk."
    ^^
    LMFAO! A-F'n-Men!!!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.