View RSS Feed

VegasModman

WrestleMania 29 a better build for the supermatch and so on...

Rate this Entry
Good Day All,

I hope we are all enjoying this, mediocre at best, road to wrestlemania. I am not bitter however and I will explain why. (PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK)

Last years build for the Rock Vs. Cena 1 was way too weak with the twitter wars and barely any TV rivalry time. This year was a way better build up, and I actually am looking forward to the match this year, unlike last year.

Also, this is the first year I am actually having a little doubt about Taker keeping his streak "alive" I mean how better to prove that a wrestler is "Best In The World" than to have that person "unafraid" of taker and take his streak.....THIS WOULD PISS ME OFF HOWEVER AND I WOULD PRoBABLY GIVE UP ON WWE AT THAT POINT

Fandango.....???? Really? I mean Come ON!!!!! get the f*** out of here with that bullcrap. Jericho NEEDS to win this one.

Triple H is gonna get revenge for his arm and his daddy's hip. Doesnt mean he will win though. Look for Trips to Mame and Mangle Brock Lesnar, but Have brock win for trips to finally retire and become CEO already.

Im not really invested in this Shield story and will probably smoke a cigarette during this match.

Most people have forgotten Mr. Money In The Bank hasnt cashed in yet. And the deadline is Wrestlemania. Also Mr Money in the Bank is in a weird relationship with the current challenger to the title. Look for Swagger to Win followed by Losing quickly to Ziggler (Surprise New Feud)

I have made my bets on Bovada (formerly bodog) and am looking to make some money Sunday. Please respond with your thoughts below.

I am so happy to see a new app on XBOX LIVE that allows us to stream Wrestlemania this year. I will personally be watching from my couch with some friends and food.....This year I believe will be pretty good I am looking forward to Wrestlemania, as I do every year no matter the value of the card....Any predictions on the winners of Wrestlemania this year? I put my picks in my last blog. You can bet on wrestlemania at bovada.lv (which is formerly bodog) If the link or info is missing you can just search Bodog and you will get the site the current odds are as follows:

WrestleMania 29 - WWE Championship - The Rock vs John Cena

All wagers have action.
4:00p
The Rock
+450
John Cena

WrestleMania 29 - The Undertaker vs CM Punk

All wagers have action.
The Undertaker
CM Punk
+800

WrestleMania 29 - No Holds Barred Match - Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

All wagers have action.
Triple H
Brock Lesnar
+350

WrestleMania 29 - Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger

All wagers have action.
Alberto Del Rio
Jack Swagger
+250

WrestleMania 29 - Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show vs The Shield

All wagers have action.
Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show
+500
The Shield

WrestleMania 29 - Intercontinental Championship - Wade Barrett vs The Miz

All wagers have action.
Wade Barrett
+200
The Miz

WrestleMania 29 - Team Hell No vs Ziggler & Langston

All wagers have action.
Team Hell No
Ziggler & Langston
+275

WrestleMania 29 - Fandango vs Chris Jericho

All wagers have action.
Fandango
Chris Jericho
+375

WrestleMania 29 - Rhodes Scholars & Bella Twins vs Tons of Funk & Funkadactyls

All wagers have action.
Rhodes Scholars & Bella Twins
+350
Tons of Funk & Funkadactyls

This has been the Vegas Modman follow me @VegasModman

Submit "WrestleMania 29 a better build for the supermatch and so on..." to Digg Submit "WrestleMania 29 a better build for the supermatch and so on..." to del.icio.us Submit "WrestleMania 29 a better build for the supermatch and so on..." to StumbleUpon Submit "WrestleMania 29 a better build for the supermatch and so on..." to Google

Updated 04-06-2013 at 11:47 PM by VegasModman

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

The Money in The Bank contract is a year's long contract, so it runs from Money in The Bank PPV to the next's years MITB, not Wrestlemania.
    Quote Originally Posted by macstar77
    The Money in The Bank contract is a year's long contract, so it runs from Money in The Bank PPV to the next's years MITB, not Wrestlemania.
    Thanks for that information. I thought that it was only good until wrestlemania. However I still stand by my predictions.

I took the rock at 9 to 2 odds
    I took CM Punk at 8 to 1 Odds
    I took Randy Orton, Sheamus, And Big Show at 5 to 1
    I took Brock Lesnar at 7 to 2
    I took Swagger at 5 to 2
    I took Jericho 15 to 4

Again Thanks Buddy. Maybe that will set up the match next month Swagger vs Ziggler who knows...
    Updated 04-06-2013 at 11:57 PM by VegasModman

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.