View RSS Feed

The Royal Ramble

The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WrestleMaina's! & WrestleMaina 29 Predictions!

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Follow @The_RoyalRamble on twitter!

The Ramble has returned on WrestleMaina week! Sorry this isn't going to be as good as my past blogs, I have a lot of work to do and I've been trying to write a new blog but hadn't been able to find the time to do so. Please be respectful of each others comments below. Now, this Sunday is WrestleMaina 29 live from the MetLife Stadium! As this PPV approaches, I've noticed a lot of fans around the world are worried or pissed off because they feel that year's event is extremely predicable. I honestly feel that this could totally be an awesome WrestleMaina this year. Idk why but I just feel like there will be several memorable moments this year. I'm going to make some bold predictions here.

1. The Shield will steal the show! When WrestleMaina is over the Shield will be the wrestlers you will be talking about. This is their first Maina and I feel like they are going to make it special!

2. Randy Orton will turn heel! Orton will turn on Sheamus and Show causing the Shield to win.

3. Punk will cheat and beat the Undertaker only to have Vince McMahon come out and restart the match and then the Undertaker will win.

4. Jack Swagger will win the World Title only to have Dolph Ziggler cash in and win the title from Swagger.

5. Triple H will win, when he should lose.

6. John Cena will win the WWE title thanks to the Shield and will join the Shield.
Cena's heel turn is the most overly talked about thing in Pro Wrestling, there is no doubt about that. But this is where it should happen. Cena is the WWE's biggest star and if he going to turn heel, the only place to do it is at WrestleMaina. Joining the Shield will change the WWE forever and new Era will arrive and that is what the WWE needs right now! A new nWo like stable that runs wild and the top star of the company as the leader. It would be a huge mistake to not make this happen and it would be a huge mistake to have Cena/Rock feud with the Shield after WrestleMaina.

WrestleMaina 29 has potential to be amazing filled with great moments. Now let's count down the top ten WrestleMaina's!

Honorable Mention: WrestleMaina 22
Main Event: Triple H vs John Cena - WWE Championship
Show Stealer: Mick Foley vs Edge & Trish Stratus vs Mickie James
Special Moment: Rey Mysterio winning for Eddie.

10. WrestleMaina XX
Main Event: Chris Benoit vs Triple H vs Shawn Michaels - World Heavyweight Championship
Show Stealer: None - Main Event
Special Moment: Undertaker returns with Paul Bearer/Benoit & Eddie.

9. WrestleMaina VI
Main Event: Ultimate Warrior vs Hulk Hogan - WWE & Intercontinental Championships
Special Moment: Warrior defeating Hogan and the aftermath.

8. WrestleMaina X
Main Event: Bret Hart vs Yokozuna - WWE Championship
Show Stealer: Shawn Michaels vs Razor Ramon - Ladder Match & Bret Hart vs Owen Hart
Special Moment: Bret Hart being lifted up as the new champion.

7. WrestleMaina IV
Main Event: Macho Man vs Ted Dibiase - WWE Championship
Show Stealer: None
Special Moment: Macho Man winning the WWE Championship

6. WrestleMaina III
Main Event: Hulk Hogan vs Andre the Giant - WWE Championship
Show Stealer: Macho Man vs Ricky Steamboat
Special Moment: Hulk Hogan bodyslaming Andre the Giant.

5. WrestleMaina XII
Main Event: Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart - Iron Man Match - WWE Championship
Special Moment: HBK's entrance and HBK winning the title.

4. WrestleMaina XIV
Main Event: Shawn Michaels vs Stone Cold - WWE Championship
Show Stealer: Undertaker vs Kane
Special Moment: Mike Tyson knocks out HBK and Austin winning the title.

3. WrestleMaina 21
Main Event: Triple H vs Batista - World Heavyweight Championship
Show Stealer: Randy Orton vs Undertaker & Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels
Special Moment: John Cena & Batista winning their first world titles.

2. WrestleMaina X-Seven
Main Event: Stone Cold vs The Rock - WWE Championship
Show Stealer: Undertaker vs Triple H & TLC II
Special Moment: Stone Cold turns heel.

1. WrestleMaina XIX
Main Event: Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar - WWE Championship
Show Stealer: Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho & The Rock vs Stone Cold
Special Moment: A lot of them! Jericho kicking HBK after the hug, Stone Cold's last match, Lesnar's Shooting Star, Roddy Piper returns, & McMahon's evil bloody smile.

Tell me about your favorite Maina's and why below. Follow me on Twitter @The_RoyalRamble. Thanks for reading this short blog! I'll be back soon!

Submit "The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WrestleMaina's! & WrestleMaina 29 Predictions!" to Digg Submit "The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WrestleMaina's! & WrestleMaina 29 Predictions!" to del.icio.us Submit "The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WrestleMaina's! & WrestleMaina 29 Predictions!" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WrestleMaina's! & WrestleMaina 29 Predictions!" to Google

Comments

Fans will cheer Dolph if he cashes in on a heel. Especially Jack Swagger.....
    Wrestlemania 8:
    Main Event: Hogan v Sid
    Show Stealer: Savage v Flair, Hart v Piper
    Special Moment: Savage wins the title and Ultimate Warrior returns

This was a pretty bad wrestlemania. I was only 9 years old at the time so I was not able to realize how much of a cluster the ending of the Hogan v Sid match was. Likewise, there were some other pretty bad matches on this card. However, I was there in the audience for it so it will always be special.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.