View RSS Feed

TheFugitive

2013 (2 of 3) The Tournament

Rate this Entry
Hi everybody! I’m not going to lie, I really thought part one would have gone over better, considering how many people wanted to see streak versus streak. Oh well. Let’s see if anyone likes part two better. In part one; I changed outcomes of the Royal Rumble and the Elimination Chamber. In part two, I won’t change any outcomes that occurred at the Royal Rumble. Part two could have been a contingency if The Undertaker decided to sit out WM 29. He is not used in this 2013. So let us go back to…

Elimination Chamber 2013:
The Rock walks in WWE Champion, but gets disqualified. Due to the prematch stipulation, Punk becomes new WWE Champion.

Big Show is victorious in his match with Alberto Del Rio and wins the WHC but, much like his last reign, it doesn’t last long because Dolph Ziggler cashes in his money in the bank and wins the WHC from Big Show.
Jack Swagger still wins the Elimination Chamber and is the #1 contender for the WHC.

The next night on Raw, Punk is bragging about his victory and The Rock interrupts saying he should get a rematch at WM 29. John Cena interrupts saying since he won the Rumble, he should get the match. Big Show interrupts saying he was screwed out of the WHC and wants justice. Ziggler interrupts and says it was fair and square. Alberto Del Rio interrupts and says he is entitled to a rematch. Swagger interrupts and says he won the Chamber so he should get a WHC Match at WM 29.

Finally someone comes out to set the record straight and that someone is of course…Donald Trump!!!!! The Donald says he’s tired of the controversy and in honor of himself and The Macho Man going into the Hall Of Fame (Macho is the HOF Headliner in my 2013! No disrespect, Bruno) at the 25th Anniversary of Wrestlemania IV there will be another tournament to determine the new Undisputed WWE Heavyweight Champion!!! *Debut new belt* The tournament will consist of the 7 guys in the ring (Punk, Rock, Cena, Big Show, Ziggler, Del Rio, and Swagger), and in the weeks leading up to Wrestlemania Brock Lesnar, Y2J, Randy Orton, Sheamus, The Miz, Mark Henry, Ryback, Damian Sandow, & Cody Rhodes win their way into the tournament. In an unforeseen unintended consequence, in this 2013 the WWE made many shameless attempts to capitalize on the popularity of March Madness including a WWE Wrestlemania bracket challenge game exclusively on the WWE App.

And Now… Your Neeeeeew Wrestlemania 29!(You’re Welcome…Again)

-Special Attraction Tag Team match with all the titles on the line! Whoever gets pinned/or submits loses their title: Team Hell No vs Wade Barrett and Antonio Cesaro.

There won’t be room for many other matches on a card with a 16 man tournament and I want to get all the champions on card and all the titles on the line at Wrestlemania.

The Undisputed WWE Heavyweight Championship Tournament – The First Round
-CM Punk defeats The Miz
-Ryback defeats The Big Show
-The Rock defeats Damian Sandow
-Dolph Ziggler defeats Alberto Del Rio
-Brock Lesnar defeats Randy Orton
-Sheamus defeats Jack Swagger
-John Cena defeats Mark Henry
-Y2J defeats Cody Rhodes

In the first round alone you get Brock vs Orton (yeah, I know…again in this 2013…and yes I know…again at WM and not at Summerslam...sorry!) and Ryback shell shocking the Big Show. I’m sure the Miz vs CM Punk would be a good one as would Del Rio/Ziggler.

The Second Round
-CM Punk defeats Ryback
-The Rock defeats Dolph Ziggler
-Brock Lesnar defeats Sheamus
-John Cena Defeats Y2J

The second round features another big time Brock Lesnar match with Sheamus. Also Dolph Ziggler and the Rock could be a show stealer. CM Punk finally gets a clean win over Ryback in a one-on-one match, and in this 2013, we tease a Y2J upset but Cena eventually comes out on top setting up....

The Third Round
-John Cena defeats Brock Lesnar
-CM Punk defeats the Rock

If the desperation to clutter Wrestlemania 29 with rematches is so great, I’ll clutter the third round with them. Brock doesn’t lose any steam losing to Cena again because it will be a battle just like the first time plus he already defeated Randy Orton and Sheamus. Also Punk gets a clean win over the Rock to win the 2013 trilogy 2-1 setting up the final showdown

The Undisputed WWE Heavyweight Championship Final
-John Cena defeats CM Punk
These two finally have the conclusion to their epic series of matches where it belongs: in the main event of Wrestlemania. Unfortunately, my time altering abilities are not enough to overcome SuperCena who wins the match, the tournament, the title, sends the kiddies home happy and once again sets everything right in the WWE Universe.

Which Wrestlemania 29 would you rather watch? This one or the one this April 7th?

Part 3: Triple Threat Match

Submit "2013 (2 of 3) The Tournament" to Digg Submit "2013 (2 of 3) The Tournament" to del.icio.us Submit "2013 (2 of 3) The Tournament" to StumbleUpon Submit "2013 (2 of 3) The Tournament" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

As much as i would love to see the Undisputed championship back, they wouldn't do it ar WM. if you had said that Punk wins at Royal Rumble but then an Elimination Chamber is announced to make the Undisputed Champ, then have Cena vs Lesner vs Rock vs Y2J vs Sheamus vs Orton, it would be unbelievably more believable. Rock wins and then have Cena cash in RR on Rock at WM, Punk vs Undertaker - Streak vs Streak and ADR vs Jack Swagger as normal with Ziggler cashing in at the end.

Plus i love the Randy "Macho Man" Savage bit!!!!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.