View RSS Feed

davieoooo

The Day After Wrestlemania 30 - New Era?

Rate this Entry
Wrestlemania 30 - New Era.

The night after Wrestlemania 30 the WWE have the chance to create a new era. They have the chance to make Mania 30 the biggest of all time, maybe The Undertaker will have his last match, maybe HHH will have his last match. We could be looking at a new era where the WWE moves along with the younger talent moving into the main event spot challenging for the WWE championship. I think it will be the right time for the older superstars to wind down and make room for the people like Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Ryback, The Miz, The Shield, Antonio Cesaro, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow and Wade Barrett to stamp their mark on the WWE.

I think C.M. Punk is the one that should be at the forefront of a new movement in WWE, some will probably say he already is but with John Cena being the golden boy still it's hard for anyone to be pushed ahead of him for now. John Cena isn't going to stay young forever though like Vince would probably want and his character has been stale for a long time so WWE need to take a chance on a change in the main event picture to succeed in the future.

It's not only the main event spots that could see fresh faces, also the mid card could step up with stars like Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Sin Cara, Big E Langston challenging for the Intercontinental or US championships. The tag team division could also benefit from the amount of talent WWE has at their disposal especially when they have the future of the company in NXT.

In my opinion the future of the WWE is bright, they just have to take the chance to let their younger talent shine and not keep relying on the older stars and part timers to draw crowds. They managed it when WCW had all the star power, they brought up young wrestlers and made them huge stars and it worked, I think we have all heard of Stone Cold Steve Austin haven't we?

The Monday Night RAW, 24 hours after Wrestlemania 30 could be the start of a brand new and exciting era in the WWE... hopefully!

Submit "The Day After Wrestlemania 30 - New Era?" to Digg Submit "The Day After Wrestlemania 30 - New Era?" to del.icio.us Submit "The Day After Wrestlemania 30 - New Era?" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Day After Wrestlemania 30 - New Era?" to Google

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    Wade Barrett sticks around bc of his large size and international appeal. The fact of the matter is 75% of the names you listed will never be top guys in the business for various reasons that I won't cover.
    Eh? They all could, even Cody (He has the lowest chance of them all)
    i wish this written piece was true but let's be honest, we all know the WWE is just going to remain the same or worse but I would LOVE to be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2
    Eh? They all could, even Cody (He has the lowest chance of them all)
    Yes, they all could. Anyone could as long as Vince & co decide they want to make them a top guy. My comment was that they will not, though. Pardon my pessimism.
    Quote Originally Posted by tetris911
    i wish this written piece was true but let's be honest, we all know the WWE is just going to remain the same or worse but I would LOVE to be wrong.
    i think everyone would love for you to be wrong lol i think many fans will get bored if we are still getting John Cena in the main event of Wrestlemania 35, the young stars really need to be pushed strong.
    kofi is already in the mid card division
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.