View RSS Feed

Ahmed Jens Ben Arfa

Storylines that may never happens ; Road To Payback!

Rate this Entry
Hello,Ladies and Gentlemen!!!This is my first Blog here,so don't be so harsh on me
Well,I'm here to share some Ideas I got out of nowhere lol So I hope those who'll read it would enjoy them
Well,It all start up with Wrestlemania 29 main Event.Rock vs Cena II.
Redemption is such a strong word.Such a big and meaningfull word.Those who seeks redemption would fall to the end of earth,should they fail at obtaining it.John Cena is booked so strong for the last weeks.Aw yeah,Believe it,He's never been this strongly booked!!I mean,Getting screwed from behind by punk while walking to face the rock,getting humiliated on the second opportunity to talk to the rock again by the champ himself,and then loosing his coolness,snapping and taking a rock bottom.Bah God!!!The WWE is making Cena looks like the underdog here!!!!And the Undergod always win!(unless you're facing HHH)At this point of time,it's easy to tell that cena is booked to win the match at mania!!But what if the wwe knows that we know that Cena will win,and is trying to persuade us that he'll win,but screw him in the end with another loss!!!!(that's the improbable part of my idea lol)
SHould Cena lose his second chance,should he loose his redemption match,Which means he lost everything.And Actually,he really lose at mania.Jack Swagger wins the title,No cash in by Ziggler.Brock lesnar Lose to HHH,But after raking a chair shot from billy gun,another one from RD,A sweet chin music and a Pedegree,which from he'll still try to get up just to take a sledgehammer to the neck(HHH to VKM Style) and get pinned.CM Punk lose,only to destroy taker after the match.
NOW Start my Road to Payback!!!!

Cena Lose at Mania to the Rock in a total shocking end.Next Night,The rock Start up the show,big speech and all,invite cena to the Ring.Cue Y2J,to Rock surprise.Jericho congradulate Rocky,have a good face promo,and then challenge the Rock to one more match.They had one of the best feud back in the AE.Rock tells him beating fandango asses ain't enough.Jericho wins a number one contender match and goes to mania (I'll explain later why Jericho,not because I'm one of his most loyal fans,but for other reasons)
On the same night,VKM gives brad maddox an actual superstar contract so he can wrestle (wwe logic) and Tells Vickie that on Extreme Rules,He'll announce a new GM for raw,and she'll be "HER" assistant.
Here comes Extreme Rules!!(Cena doesn't appears on any Raw or Smackdown since WM)
The New GM Is announced..It's Stephanie mcmahon!!Paul Heyman come out,get ass kicked by Steph,only for Brock to come from the fucking Crowd.F-5 To Stephanie,Break her Arm!!Brock take the fucking mic"HHH,Payback and your wife have a lot in common.They are both BITCHES!" (R.I.P. Test for such a great quote!)

Swagger and ADR Ends up in Swagger side.Gutwench Powerbomb into the spannish announce table to RICARDO!!As ADR Is completely shocked and hugging his bromance partner,Jack Take the opportunity to Destroy him with the steel steps and win!

Jericho Vs Rock Next.Jericho WINS the fucking title!!
Cena finnaly come back from his postwrestlemania dissapearance,only to beat the living hell out of the rock and giving the win to jericho.

And Then,We Have Jack Swagger Vs ADR III in a Last man standing at Payback!
Chris Jericho vs CM PUNK III for the wwe championship!!(III because it's for the title!!Those two had great matches since 2008!)
Brock Lesnar Vs HHH III In a HIAC match!
Rock Vs Cena III Anything goes match with finnaly an actual heel in the feud!!!
That's Payback for you folks!

Submit "Storylines that may never happens ; Road To Payback!" to Digg Submit "Storylines that may never happens ; Road To Payback!" to del.icio.us Submit "Storylines that may never happens ; Road To Payback!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Storylines that may never happens ; Road To Payback!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Would you like to post this blog in English, please? Not the worst ideas but it was a train wreck grammar wise and made it very difficult to read.
    mmmmmmmmmm okay,thanks your for such an advise.Can you please show me at least 5 spelling faults from this blog to make your comment credible?
    (and as you can see,English ain't my first language,still,I'll try to improve )
    good blog!! instead of Jericho a legend, I would prefer Daniel Bryan to win over The Rock..n I can see some great promos from him feuding with Punk/Cena/Kane saying how he's the top dog n how he came back from that colossal defeat in the hands of Sheamus to beating The Great One...
    mmmmmmmmmm okay,thanks your for such an advise.Can you please show me at least 5 spelling faults from this blog to make your comment credible?
    (and as you can see,English ain't my first language,still,I'll try to improve )
    only I'm allowed to post in such English here..:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    only I'm allowed to post in such English here..:P
    Well a Daniel Bryan win over the Rock would be awesome too!Getting revenge for the humiliation from that rock bottom would start the feud,maybe?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.