View RSS Feed

PushingForth

Money in the Bank 2013

Rate this Entry
Ok, so this is my first blog. It may end up being a bit on the short end, but I'll do my best to lengthen it and make it at least a little bit interesting.

Just so we are clear, this is not about Dolph Ziggler and when he should or should not cash in his briefcase. Although, personally I think he should cash in at Wrestlemania and end this whole Jack Swagger push.

No, this blog is about the upcoming Money in the Bank PPV for 2013. I'm not gonna talk about who the Superstars in each match should be, because it is too early to tell. Although, I hope they don't do the former WWE champion stipulation they had last year for the WWE champ MITB match. It took away from the match, which, for the most part, is a bunch of guys on the verge, needing that extra push.

But this year, I think WWE needs to go along with what they did at Elimination Chamber this year, having only one specialty match. Just have it was like it was originally at Wrestlemania, 6-8 Superstars (preferably 8) going at it to win a guaranteed shot at either the WWE/World Championship. One case to rule them all!

Ok, in order to add some length I'll go ahead and shoot off a list of 8 Superstars I would like to see in the match. Sorry, it wasn't really a lie, since I didn't plan on including the list. I'm going to go off of current roster, no NXT or injured Superstars. Quick list...Cody Rhodes, Sin Cara, The Miz, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Antonio Cesaro, Kofi Kingston, and Ryback.

If you are wondering why I quickly threw a quick list of Superstars together, gave no reason for any of them, and didn't include a winner. I have a reason for that and that reason is the purpose for this entire blog. For the first time in the history of the MITB match, there will be no winner. There can be the usual tournament to name the competitors, the usual promos about how everyone of them plan on winning, and going on to greatness by winning a world championship.

However, after a lengthy match with plenty of high spots from Kofi and Sin Cara and intense stare downs from a cooling fued of Ryback and Mark Henry. Down from the audience come The Shield, the 8 Superstars are already bent and broken. The Shield comes in and lays to waste anyone who is able to stand or mount any offense, before Seth Rollins climbs to the top of the ladder and snags the briefcase. In a perfect world, that would be the main event and you'd see The Shield holding the, worthless, briefcase as the screen fades to black.

I hope the blog wasn't that bad. Basically, the whole blog is me wanting to see The Shield fix the "injustice" of the Money in the Bank system. The Shield having the briefcase wouldn't give them the right to a championship match...it would just void the contract.

Submit "Money in the Bank 2013" to Digg Submit "Money in the Bank 2013" to del.icio.us Submit "Money in the Bank 2013" to StumbleUpon Submit "Money in the Bank 2013" to Google

Updated 03-22-2013 at 12:38 PM by PushingForth

Tags: mitb, the shield
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

That would be pointless. What about keeping 2 matches, having one for former wwe/wh champions and one for people who have never been champion.But both contracts can be cashed in for either championship. So you have go the "Champions" MITB ladder match and the "Breakthrough" MITB ladder match. Punk and Barrett would be my winners. Punk would cash in for the WWE title on Cena the night after MITB after Lesnar attacks Cena. Barrett would cash in for the WHC on Daniel Bryan at S.Series after Bryan retains against Orton.
    Well, the idea of the whole blog was The Shield interfering in the match, indeed, making the entire match pointless. As for having one or two matches, it doesn't really matter, having the one match would make the interference more of an impact. I'm just glad people finally started reading my blog.
    I'm not to sure that -even though it's been around for a while now- that the briefcase has run it's course just yet. Having The Shield take the briefcase somehow and being able to cash it in themselves would work better for me.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.