View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Chris Benoit

Rating: 5 votes, 2.80 average.
Hey everyone. I am here to share with you my opinion on Chris Benoit. I hope you enjoy.

[B]Chris Benoit: May 21, 1967 – June 24, 2007[/B]
- World Heavyweight Champion
- WCW World Champion
- Intercontinental Champion
- United States Champion
- WCW United States Champion
- WCW Television Champion
- WWE Tag Team Champion
- WCW Tag Team Champion
- WCW Tag Team Champion
- Royal Rumble Winner of 2004

The fact of the matter is that Chris deserves to have his name mean something again. He deserves to be acknowledged once again. He was one of if not the most technical wrestler in history. He accomplished a lot, was well known and has now been completely knocked out of the heads of WWE fans and staff because of his death and the situation leading up to it.

How many other wrestlers committed murder? If you recall, Bruiser Brody was stabbed by Jose Gonzalez back in 1988. Jose is still acknowledged, although the memory of a man who commits murder and then takes his own life is then shut out out completely? I don't think that is right. Not fair at all.

Not to mention, Benoit didn't have control of his own actions, as he had perminant brain damage caused by stunts pulled over the years during his time in WWE and WCW. He had a form of dementia and the brain of an 85 year old with Alzheimer's disease, leading to his actions. And it is not fair that WWE should be the ones to decide to have no more affiliation with Benoit. If it has to happen, it should be his family to decide.

Benoit is a legend, living or dead, it doesn't matter. Everyone knows he would not have done what he did if he had control of his body. He deserves to be inducted into the Hall of Fame. Dean Malenko, Rey Mysterio and Chris' father should induct him together.

[B]CHRIS BENOIT FOR HALL OF FAME 2014! [/B]
But that probably will not happen...

I hope you liked the post. Please leave your own opinions below. Positive. Negative. Who cares? Say what you like. Keep it to a minimum though.

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Chris Benoit" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Chris Benoit" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Chris Benoit" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Chris Benoit" to Google

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The only hall of fame he should be in is one for child murdering scum. Anyone who honestly thinks he deserves to be honored is either a child or someone who has a loose grip on reality.
    Even though Chris Benoit was one of my favorite wrestlers back in the day, I still cannot forgive the horrible act he did with the wife and son. Yes he was brain damaged or whatnot but that still doesn't give Benoit a free pass from the murders he committed. Also, mark my words WWE will NEVER EVER induct Benoit to the hall of fame, it's quite simple really. Everyone knows and even Vince knows it would only tarnish the WWE product by allowing a murderer to be inducted in the WWE HOF
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.