View RSS Feed

BECCA_IS_AWESOME

FANDANGO: Is the WWE serious ?

Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Hi guys once again I'm here to hopefully bring you a subject to talk about..... So here it goes.

FANDANGO ? now is it me or are the rest of you really sick of the vignettes and the last four supposed matches he didn't compete in (BECAUSE I AM). With that being said i have a few things i feel i need to say about the situation......

First off who's idea was it to create a dancing with the stars kinda guy anyways?
VKM or creative.... now i now a little diversity is good but where in the wrestling world does he fit in (IS HE A REPEAT OF DISCO INFERNO of WCW?) Now i have not seen the guy wrestle as any other gimmick that i can remember so i cant say if he's good or bad but come on talk about beating a dead horse.....

Second why has he not debuted in an actual match? I understand this is a business and they do have overall plans as to where they want to go with the character but wasting 4 or 5 shows worth of him coming out and just saying "I WILL NOT DEBUT UNTIL YOU SAY MY NAME RIGHT" gets old the second time around never mind the fact that the person who is suppose to be in the match as well now gets screwed.... GRRR its just frustrating IDK if if there is something behind the scenes that is stopping him or are they just trying to keep him relevant until they are ready to give the green light?

Third does the wwe think by shoving him down our throats week after week without the actual product is gonna do him or the wwe universe any good? NO it will not i'm sure people are already sick of the skit they are puling with him. its just like john cena (NOT HATING ON HIM) i have read numerous opinions that they feel he is shoved down everyone's throat and could be part of the reason he doesn't really have the crowd much anymore.. They are setting this gimmick up to fail horribly. I'ts been reported on this site that creative is already souring on his gimmick and could possible change it again.. i'm not sure if much feedback has been given about him yet but if it has i'm quite surprised they have noticed it not what the people want right now GOOD FOR THEM...... EITHER PUT HIM IN A MATCH OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY AND BE DONE WITH THE REPEAT AFTER REPEAT (AHHHH)

No I AM NOT A FAN OF THIS GIMMICK AT ALL I DO HOPE THAT HE PERSONALLY SUCCEEDS IN HIS CAREER BUT THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE OR HE WILL FAIL WITHOUT EVEN A CHANCE SHAME ON THE WWE FOR TREATING THE TALENT THEY WAY THEY DO .......

Submit "FANDANGO: Is the WWE serious ?" to Digg Submit "FANDANGO: Is the WWE serious ?" to del.icio.us Submit "FANDANGO: Is the WWE serious ?" to StumbleUpon Submit "FANDANGO: Is the WWE serious ?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Im kinda inclined to agree with Thunderlips on it, the fact that the annoying gimmick got you to blog about how annyoing it is.....meeeehhhhh....but i certainly see the bigger issue here of it being that they have this young guy, decent in the ring, great shape, pretty charasmatic guy and they give him the gimmick of a cocky ballroom dancer that makes you say his name. Its just a bad gimmick, okay, so "joshua" Roberts says his name to his satisfaction, or he gets his own ring announcer and thennnn...whaaaattt???? Theres no way to sustain this character. Hopefully, he develops his own persona from Faaannndaaannngoooooo and goes from there.
    I say we be patient and give the whole thing a chance. Everyone here has made excellent points, regardless of what side of the coin you're on. No matter how ridiculous something seems, Vince and the WWE always seem to have a plan. Now sure, it doesn't always work, and they've surely let us down enough times. But I'd like to have faith that they have something interesting up their sleeves. I mean, the guy doesn't strike me as a future world champion, but he surely makes me laugh. And the show needs that from time to time. Now I do agree that they are drawing this out a little more than I think they should, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and see where this goes.
    Honestly I think it's brilliant! He's getting some major major heat like other users have stated that you writing a blog about him means they are doing something right. Over the last week he's talked much more which is working. His entrance is hilarious. And when he interacts with the Divas he reminds me of Val Venis. Plus, the Y2J interuption was great! Can't wait to see what they do next.
    Why take it so seriously? It isn't like life is going to end if he doesn't compete. I find it comedic when he does that stupid name over and over making fans mad. This way, youll want to see him wrestle when he does. Just like a manager always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. When the face finally gets his hands on him.....everyone goes crazy.
    Remember when Dolph Ziggler debuted, he would just go around and introduce himself backstage, saying, "I'm Dolph Ziggler," until he made his in-ring debut against Batista and he did the same thing in the ring. Same thing in my mind.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.