View RSS Feed

BECCA_IS_AWESOME

FANDANGO: Is the WWE serious ?

Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Hi guys once again I'm here to hopefully bring you a subject to talk about..... So here it goes.

FANDANGO ? now is it me or are the rest of you really sick of the vignettes and the last four supposed matches he didn't compete in (BECAUSE I AM). With that being said i have a few things i feel i need to say about the situation......

First off who's idea was it to create a dancing with the stars kinda guy anyways?
VKM or creative.... now i now a little diversity is good but where in the wrestling world does he fit in (IS HE A REPEAT OF DISCO INFERNO of WCW?) Now i have not seen the guy wrestle as any other gimmick that i can remember so i cant say if he's good or bad but come on talk about beating a dead horse.....

Second why has he not debuted in an actual match? I understand this is a business and they do have overall plans as to where they want to go with the character but wasting 4 or 5 shows worth of him coming out and just saying "I WILL NOT DEBUT UNTIL YOU SAY MY NAME RIGHT" gets old the second time around never mind the fact that the person who is suppose to be in the match as well now gets screwed.... GRRR its just frustrating IDK if if there is something behind the scenes that is stopping him or are they just trying to keep him relevant until they are ready to give the green light?

Third does the wwe think by shoving him down our throats week after week without the actual product is gonna do him or the wwe universe any good? NO it will not i'm sure people are already sick of the skit they are puling with him. its just like john cena (NOT HATING ON HIM) i have read numerous opinions that they feel he is shoved down everyone's throat and could be part of the reason he doesn't really have the crowd much anymore.. They are setting this gimmick up to fail horribly. I'ts been reported on this site that creative is already souring on his gimmick and could possible change it again.. i'm not sure if much feedback has been given about him yet but if it has i'm quite surprised they have noticed it not what the people want right now GOOD FOR THEM...... EITHER PUT HIM IN A MATCH OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY AND BE DONE WITH THE REPEAT AFTER REPEAT (AHHHH)

No I AM NOT A FAN OF THIS GIMMICK AT ALL I DO HOPE THAT HE PERSONALLY SUCCEEDS IN HIS CAREER BUT THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE OR HE WILL FAIL WITHOUT EVEN A CHANCE SHAME ON THE WWE FOR TREATING THE TALENT THEY WAY THEY DO .......

Submit "FANDANGO: Is the WWE serious ?" to Digg Submit "FANDANGO: Is the WWE serious ?" to del.icio.us Submit "FANDANGO: Is the WWE serious ?" to StumbleUpon Submit "FANDANGO: Is the WWE serious ?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I'll be the first to back you up here. The moment I saw his vignettes a few months ago I went "Oh, he's the next Simon Dean, or whatever his name was." The fact that I'm not even sure if that workout-aholic with protein drinks on a segway's name but he reminded me of him is a sad sad thing. I remember the EPIC FAIL that he was. I can't understand why for any reason someone would approve this kind of character in 2013. He would fit right in back in 1996 but not today. FAN-SNOOZE-BORE
    Again and again, why would the WWE name a character after a paper bag movie ticket selling company? Why?
    Seems like Fandango's doing exactly what a heel does... getting people to hate him
    It's an awful waste of time...
    FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAN

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Didn't Sandow basically do the same thing when he debut, refused to compete, and people love him, give it time.
    The fact that you have blogged about it means that they have done their job. Not saying the gimmick doesnt suck but it is working. Just saying some of the greatest have had super delayed intro's- Y2J and Mr Perfect for starters..... and who can forget Boogyman....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.