View RSS Feed

3countdcg

The Shield's leader to be revealed at WrestleMania

Rate this Entry
If it were up to me I would put a slight spin on Wrestlemania 29 by having the Shield state that WM29 they will reveal to the world their leader.

Several individuals will have their finger pointed at thinking that their the leader including and especially Big Show, Orton and Sheamus who will team up to face the Shield in a 6 man tag at WM29.

Over the few remaining weeks leading up to Mania their will be a 'who is it' angle with everyone blaming everyone.

During the Mania PPV there will be 3 separate teasers about the Shield revealing their leader. 1- will have Paul Heyman come out to the Shield's music..only to reveal that it aint him. 2-Brad Maddox will come out to the Shield's music, but only to reveal it aint him. 3- At the end of the Shield's 6 man tag team win over TBS, Orton and Sheamus- the Shield will state that the leader will be revealed sometime tonight but not know because right now U CANT SEE HIM...ugh!

At the end of the Rock -John Cena match John Cena will cleanly pin the Rock and they will congratulate each other on a great match and hug and embrace only for the Shield's music to hit and it looks like it may be the Rock who is the leader only for Cena to suddenly have a smug look on his face and have the Shield attack The Rock and Cena embraces the Shield as he is announced as the winner. On RAW Cena will open up the show to his original music but then along with the Shield throw his hat, wristbands, etc in a trash can to incredible heat.

Also the Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swaggar match will actually close Mania and be a phenominal one on one match with Swaggar pinning Del Rio, but Dolph Ziggler coming in at the last minute hitting Swaggar with the briefcase and cashing in winning the World Title. Ziggler straight off of a split with AJ because he lost his match with Jericho earlier in the night is now a good guy and hears the cheers as we close Mania to Dolph raising his hand in victory with the title.

Submit "The Shield's leader to be revealed at WrestleMania" to Digg Submit "The Shield's leader to be revealed at WrestleMania" to del.icio.us Submit "The Shield's leader to be revealed at WrestleMania" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Shield's leader to be revealed at WrestleMania" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You watch ENTERTAINMENT...WWE, where TV and Movie stars are champions over more talented and worth athletes(wrestlers)..MIZ-TV, CENA-Bad movies, ROCK-some good/bad movies, Orton-Marines, Miz-Marine, Big Show-Movie of a goof rasslin a bear, Wade Barrett-Movie scrub, HHH-Bad movies. WWE is the major league of acting...IMPACT is for the true wrestling fan!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3countdcg
    First off I don't even know what Aces and 8's is because I don't watch minor league wrestling. I've been a fan for 30 years and know enough to know that if Cena becomes monster heel then he'll be even that much over as a fan favorite for WMXXX. Also just like in the Horsemen, Evolution, etc. it'll give a chance for someone from the Shield to grow away from the group and go onto to be a megastar. With an already established superstar as their leader it will be much easier to write that and make that happen.
    First off. I've forgot more about wrestling then you will ever know.

2nd. I truly don't follow TNA. They are a poor man's WCW in the wrong era. I've been watching the WWE be on top for 30 years now and they are uncomparable..obviously.

3rd. Geek? what is this 1981. That's your throwback derrogary verbage? C'mon be man..use A-Hole, d-bag, F-fart, pussy..something with more bite man....
    Quote Originally Posted by 3countdcg
    First off. I've forgot more about wrestling then you will ever know.

2nd. I truly don't follow TNA. They are a poor man's WCW in the wrong era. I've been watching the WWE be on top for 30 years now and they are uncomparable..obviously.

3rd. Geek? what is this 1981. That's your throwback derrogary verbage? C'mon be man..use A-Hole, d-bag, F-fart, pussy..something with more bite man....
    Sorry, tough guy. Please, enlighten me on your vast illuminous rasslin' knowledge!
    You should use that so called 30 year knowledge to realize that fans like you are a part of the problem. "I DURRE DURR WATCHED WWE DURR DURR BE ON TOP FOR 30 YEARS!!" No. That's your wife. Pull your head out of your ass and learn how to support the business itself.
    Why does the shield even need a "leader"? They are doing great as is. A leader would essentially be the beginning of the end. They are already being billed as the most well oiled trio in WWE history. There's really no reason for them to have a leader. Mercenaries for hire or a trio acting on their own is far more interesting.
    Leave my wife out of this and I'll leave it out of your wife.
    The leader has to be someone unknown to us. Who ever wins between Rock and Cena (boring) get pummeled by the Shield, Punk comes in the ring to congratulate them for the beat down, they turn on him beating him to a bloody pulp, as Punk is laying on the mat Colt Cabana comes out from the crowd into the ring and raises the hand of the Shield as WM ends.
    Isn't Orton going to be heel after mania?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.