View RSS Feed

swanny316

Wrestlemania DREAM MATCHES

Rate this Entry
I usually prefer just to read everyones blogs as i enjoy reading everyones difference of opinion from the love hate of Cena or The Rock beating Punk TWICE!

I do not watch as much as i did and thats because i have lost interest as of late. So i thought with the Twice in a life time match at wrestlemania What would everyone choose as there dream top 5 matches that would sell out a wrestlemania with a good 3 - 4 month build. Mine are as follows

Only rule is that the matches need to have atleast a small chance of happening .

5 Diamond Dallas Page Vs Randy Orton

Firstly i agree that this is just the RKO vs Diamond Cutter but whatever you think of DDP he was one of the best in WCW and the only guy to bring out a 5 star match in Goldberg (I'm not knocking Goldberg but he was not the best of wrestlers) Ortan Still has the longest contract within the WWE so if they had a good build to this and obviously DDP would put him over (Randy needs to be the Heel) Randy again could be the top Heel. This all depends on DDP's health.

4 The Miz vs Scott Hall

Now i know Hall is practically done with wrestling but if DDP managed to perform a miracle and Hall stayed Sober both Miz and Hall are great talkers and decent wrestlers and really would bring the best out of each other although the only problem is that they are both best as Heels

3 The Shield vs Nexus (Wade Barret, Ryback & Justin Gabriel)

Dont need to say muchas the Shield are the best thing in WWE right now and the Nexus could of been better if handled properly but wwe writers screwed up.

2 Stone Cold vs C M Punk

(no problem with Punk dropping the title but it should have been to Dolph Ziggler or Wade Barret) Again this comes down to Health issues but Punk wants this match and if Austin as another match in him he wants Punk. The mic work would be the best as they are always fresh and never repetitive (except for using their catchphrases i.e. and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so) and other than being the greatest talkers they are 2 of the best wrestlers and if Austin did 3 months full time everyone would be tuning in each week to see what happens.

1 Undertaker vs Sting

Always rumoured every year but we are again dissapointed. Both are running out of time and i really believe Sting deserves 1 Wrestlemania match. For me this would be great for any group of fans young or old. Even TNA fans want this to happen so Vince needs to Start preparing now and get both men fit for wrestlemania 30 and a story written. If its all about business as it was with the rock then vince this would sell more PPV buys then ever so make it happen. I would pay just to watch the video promo before the match.

I hope someone enjoyed it and contributes with there own list.

Thanks

Submit "Wrestlemania DREAM MATCHES" to Digg Submit "Wrestlemania DREAM MATCHES" to del.icio.us Submit "Wrestlemania DREAM MATCHES" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wrestlemania DREAM MATCHES" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1.the shield vs evolution. Trips, Orton and Batista with flair in corner.

2. Hulk hogan vs roddy piper retirement match

3. Ryback vs Lesnar

4. Ziggler vs punk

5. Austin vs Cena
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER
    I really don't agree with your picks from 5-3.... Your top two are good picks but I don't see why everyone wants to see Sting and Undertaker so badly. Sting is far from a decent performer and no where near the Sting of the early 90's. I have a great deal of respect for Sting but I haven't seen Sting in a good match since 1996.

I wanna see Undertaker and John Cena at Wrestlemania. I think that will sell out Wrestlemania without a doubt.
    I agree that both are no where near there best but it would sell basically for the mystique behind the match.

As you dont agree with my picks please share yours
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER
    I really don't agree with your picks from 5-3.... Your top two are good picks but I don't see why everyone wants to see Sting and Undertaker so badly. Sting is far from a decent performer and no where near the Sting of the early 90's. I have a great deal of respect for Sting but I haven't seen Sting in a good match since 1996.

I wanna see Undertaker and John Cena at Wrestlemania. I think that will sell out Wrestlemania without a doubt.
    Hell yea, I want to see Cena/Taker to at Mania. I wouldn't have listed Hogan vs Cena had I known it was about booking the best matches right now. If we are talking at their best like I thought. Bret vs Angle I listed wouldn't be able to happen I doubt.
    I actually wrote a similar blog about this last year. Here is the entry. http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...Never-Happened
    Id think abit more outside the box...

Gangrel v The Godather v D'Lo Brown v Val Venis

Scotty2 Hotty n The HipHop Hippo Albert v Duece n Domino

Bull Buchanon v Nathan Jones

Simon Dean v Rico

Billy and Chuck v RTC

Hell in a Cell
    Perry Saturn v Bob Holly

Top to bottom barnburners!!!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.