View RSS Feed

Rated_R(ob)KO

STATE OF THE 'E: Realistically Speaking

Rating: 3 votes, 1.33 average.
This Wrestlemania season has been dragging like crazy. It's been an underwhelming build so far. We're under 50 days away and have been discussing it since Survivor Series. For what everyone is hoping for, I think 'Mania this year has full potential to suck. But again, I think it could be one of the greatest ever if done correctly as well.

Obviously we're not going to get Attitude VS Reality like everyone was thinking and that's what I based my previous WM card off of. But now things are becoming more and more clear so I'd like to throw in my actual prediction for [B]WM XXIX[/B]'s card. Here goes:

[U][B]PRESHOW:[/B][/U]

[B]Match. 01: Over the top rope "Battle Royal" to decide the #1 Contender to the Intercontinental Championship[/B]

[B]Match. 02: INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Wade Barrett VS. Bo Rotundo[/B]

-Bo Rotundo wins the Royal and becomes the #1 contender. The match is set but Barrett doesn't want to wait. The match happens on the preshow, new IC Champion crowned in Bo Rotundo.

[U][B]WRESTLEMANIA XXIX:[/B][/U]

[U][B]WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:[/B][/U]
[B]Alberto Del Rio VS. Jack Swagger VS. Chris Jericho[/B]

- I believe Jericho will be added into the match in the next couple of weeks. It's pretty stale right now and if you add in the "historical" aspect of Jericho and Del Rio's dad and uncle... you could make it work. Del Rio retains here.

[B]Mark Henry VS Big Show [/B]

- They really aren't going anywhere with these two Mastodons right now and seeing a big man dance would be interesting. Henry to win with WSS off the middle rope.

[B][U]DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:[/U]
Kaitlyn VS Paige[/B]

- In the oncoming weeks I expect Paige to debut and take out Kaitlyn. She's been extremely popular in NXT and has been placed on a fast track to be 'E bound. With Kaitlyn beating all the women, they need fresh blood. Paige is it, and she is your new Divas Champion

[B]The Shield VS Ryback, Sheamus and Randy Orton[/B]

-Over the next few weeks we see this feud developing more and more. Possibly this will be an elimination sort of match... some sort of gimmick will ensue. Look for Ryback to get redemption by Shellshocking all three members of The Shield at once getting his "moment". I also expect a new member or two to debut as well here.

[U][B]WWE TAG-TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
[/B][/U][B]Team Hell NO! VS. Dolph Ziggler and Big E. Langston[/B]

- For some reason I believe that Mr. Ziggles in the next couple weeks will interact with THN! and in that we will get a Tag-Team match that will spell the end of THN! for good. We may just very well get DB VS. Kane as well here just to have them explode on each other. The current area for them, it could go either way really. VS. each other or in a tag match losing the Championships.

[B][U]UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:[/U]
Antonio Cesaro VS. The Miz [/B]

- Everyone thinks R-Truth will be involved and it may happen but, Antonio has been getting the best of The Miz for a while now. I think Truth is just being added right now for flare and unpredictability. The Miz will get his revenge here and be crowned the new US Champion.

[B]Triple H and Vince McMahon VS Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman[/B]

- This will more than likely be contested under "Street Fight" rules and will be a great mixture of car wreck and awesomeness. I say it will be these four because of how things are playing out. Yes, the utter brutality of Haitch and Lesnar would be fine but, with both Heyman and VKM having such bad blood going into all of this right now... it will happen. THE 'E knows this would be a big match if done correctly. Haitch and VKM to win and get redemption.

[B]CM Punk VS. The Undertaker[/B]

- No. I'm technically not happy about this one but I am as well. I believe FULLY that CM Punk will beat The Undertaker and finally make him 20-1... the reason is simply, he had to get something out of jobbing for the last two months against The Rock. They had to sweeten the pot somehow to just end the legendary 434 day reign.... and The Undertaker's streak is it. CM Punk will have another accolade after WMXXIX. Bank on it.

[B][U]WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:[/U]
The Rock VS John Cena[/B]

- Yeah, we all know what happens here. Cena wins, gets his redemption, becomes WWE Champion while The Rock goes off and does a couple months of promotion for his four movies coming out. Bye Rock, hello Cena as WWE Champion.... yet afuckingain. -_-

There's my card, hope you like it. I also am hoping for [B]Rey Mysterio VS. Sin Cara [/B]and[B] Cody Rhodes VS Goldust[/B] but, neither will happen. Most of those guys will be in the battle royal on the preshow.

Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: Realistically Speaking" to Digg Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: Realistically Speaking" to del.icio.us Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: Realistically Speaking" to StumbleUpon Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: Realistically Speaking" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Oh and I'd love to see the Undetaker lose just to see all these 'I'll never watch again' drive by IWC wallers still come back week after week.
    Oh yeah good old blog posts
    Not particularly realistic hear. Therebis no way tjey are going to have one of there marquee matches a tag team. Lesnar and hhh dont need it. The undertaker doesnt get beat its a 20 YEAR streak not 343 DAY streak. Your imagination ran away with you adding a part timer in Jericho to the whc match. Its a simple storyline. Ziggler will also cash in. Good blog but not not reslistic.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.